Gas Stove is such an incredible discovery of human that serves all the cooking purposes. Gas Stove forms the essence of every kitchen.
If you are planning to set-up a modular kitchen, a gas stove is an essential thing to have in your kitchen. The modern gas stoves make your kitchen luxurious and enhance its appearance. The number of burners may vary as per your need and size of your family.
If you have a small family, you need to look for the two-burner gas stove. Choosing the ideal gas stove makes your cooking easy. A Kitchen Hob is a modern variation of the gas stoves. However, it is expensive than a gas stove.
We have prepared a list of Best 2 Burner Gas Stove in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our 2 Burner Gas Stoves buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 2 Burner Gas Stoves
Which are the Top 10 Best 2 Burner Gas Stoves in India 2020?
1. Prestige Royale Plus Glass 2 Burner Gas Stove
It has been designed to give an efficient performance. It is a great blend of spill proof design and modern-look. It ensures that you get the finest glass-quality.
It is the Best Gas Stove in the Indian market as compared to glass top 3 burner gas stove. The Sabaf valves are imported from Italy to give optimum functioning.
- It holds two years of warranty.
- It gives tri pin burners and individual pan support that provides durability and steadiness to pan and ports.
- It has an extremely durable valve for trouble-free operations.
- It comes with the German-Glass with a lifetime warranty.
- The ergonomic knob design ensures precision flame control for safe-usage of a gas stove.
- The spacing between the burners is enough for cooking with two small utensils simultaneously like pressure cooker and Kadai.
What We Like
- It is reasonable.
- It has a ergonomic design.
- It assures great life elegance.
2. Butterfly Smart Glass Gas Stove
Cooking food becomes an easy task if you have this Gas Stove in your kitchen. Are you looking for a gas stove that can save time, fuel and energy in your kitchen?
It is a designer toughened glass top gas stove. It adds charm to the Indian kitchen. The gas stove helps you to cook multiple dishes at the same time in an efficient manner.
It is the Budget-Friendly and Best Gas Stove in the market.
- Its 360-degree revolving-nozzle and easy-to-use design make it ideal for all types of households.
- The Warranty is of one-year on the product.
- Its ergonomically designed knobs deliver you secure and efficient cooking.
- It comes with the high-grade quality burners that regulate your food cooking-needs.
- The stainless-steel spill proof design tray ensures fewer chances of rusting. This unique feature can help in doing efficient cleaning.
- Efficient thermal brass-burners ensure optimum-heat retention.
- It promises stability with heat efficiency facility. Its polymer-legs are heat resistant that enhances production efficiency.
What We Like
- The sleek look of the burners can add new modern-look to your kitchen.
- It has a flame-retardant panel.
- Its powder-coating pan stand ensures longer life-span of the appliance.
- It offers all the safety features.
- It has strong tubular rubber legs for support.
3. Prestige Edge 2 Burner Gas Stove
Prestige is one of the leading manufacturers of Glass Top 3 Burner and 2-Burner gas stoves. This company always striving to provide the homemakers with the latest technology and has a reputation for manufacturing one of the Best Gas Stoves for Indian consumers.
It has an ultra-slim and thin design for an ultra-modern kitchen. It is a renowned German glass stove that brings comfort to your kitchen. With spill proof design, it makes the cooking delight on the gas stove. Thus, it is the ideal option for your home.
- It provides pan support with flame guard protection.
- The product comes with two years of manufacturing warranty.
- It is an ISI approved glass stove.
- It has an amazing design.
What We Like
- It is the perfect gas stove that comes with an ISI certification.
- It is easy to use.
- It comes with the unique pan support that is durable.
4. Sunflame GT Pride Gas Stove
The Sunflame GT Pride Stove gives a high quality manufacturing experience and sets it apart from the rest. It is a high-efficiency brass burner that comes with euro-coated pan support. It is perfect for small families and bachelors.
Its body material is durable. It can withstand heavy use and high temperature. The dimensions of this high-quality gas stove make it perfect fit for any countertop.
- It has high-efficiency brass burners that consume less LPG gas.
- It has a toughened glass for breaks resistance.
- It has a matte finish stainless steel base.
- The product has a high-temperature resistant Euro Coated Pan Supports.
- The product comes with a two-year warranty.
What We Like
- The Sunflame GT Pride is made of quality materials for long-lasting durability.
- The toughened glass cooktop has a beautiful design.
- It is perfectly suitable for small and medium-sized families.
What We Didn’t Like
- The burner is tiny.
5. Glen 2 Burner Cooktop
This 2 Burner Cooktop understands the aesthetics of your kitchen. This glass top gas stove fulfils all your cooking-needs. Its aluminium alloy burners are durable and long-lasting.
It is the Best Gas Stove for the modern modular kitchens. With a thick and toughened glass, it enhances the durability of the stove. It comes with easily operating knobs. It ensures that they offer no-resistance when in operation.
- This manual ignition gas stove comes with a beautiful style and rich matt steel body.
- The Warranty is of one-year on the product.
- It is strong with elegant-looks and superb performance.
- It comes with a spill proof design trays for effortless cleaning.
- It provides tremendous rust resistance that assures the burners stay as they are for a long time.
- These gas burners provide a firm grip when rotating and avoid any slippage.
- The glass top has a lot of strength and prevents minor breakage.
What We Like
- The thick pan supports surround its burners.
- The glass top assures secure handling of small kitchen utensils.
- You can easily clean the gas stove.
- It has smooth and soft operating designer knobs.
- It is affordable as compared to glass top 3 burner gas stove.
6. Prestige Marvel Plus Gas Stove
Prestige is the largest kitchen appliances brand that brings this black toughened glass top gas stove that is ideal for small & medium families.
It is a contemporary kitchen-decor that gives aesthetic value to your kitchen. Prestige Marvel Plus Glass has a spill-proof design. It is one of the Best Gas Stoves that enhance effective functioning and maintains hygiene.
This Prestige Marvel Glass Gas Stove is compact and also accompanied with a 360-degree swivel gas inlet. This Gas Stove maintains secured and efficient cooking.
- Its ergonomically designed knobs provide smooth operation.
- The Prestige Marvel Glass gas table has a shatterproof glass top and spill-proof design of the cooktop.
- With the high efficient tri-pin brass burners and glass top, it reduces the cooking time and assures uniform heating.
- Its high-quality knobs offer a secure-grip and function smoothly.
- The toughened shatterproof black glass top makes it scratch-resistant.
- The two-burner gas stove holds a warranty of 2 years.
- It has MS powder coated body that is sturdy and ideal for daily use.
What We Like
- It comes with a drip tray for easy cleaning.
- It is the perfect combination of smooth and charming design.
- It has aluminium-body.
7. Prestige Marvel 2 Burner Gas Stove
The Prestige Marvel Glass Top Gas Stove comes with two burners that are highly efficient. You can wash the burner stands with a mild detergent to get the grease out. The burner lets you cook faster and more efficiently.
The Marvel Glass Stove has been specially designed for Indian kitchens. It comes with a spill-proof design for hassle-free cooking. It is the Best Gas Stove in India that enhances effective functioning and maintains hygiene.
This toughened glass cooktop is durable, elegant in looks and easy to clean that makes it perfect for regular use.
- The Prestige Marvel Glass Top gas stove is shatter-proof and looks elegant and adds charm to your kitchen.
- The Warranty from Prestige is of 2 years on the product.
- This black toughened glass cooktop has an elegant design.
- It comes with extra drip trays for cleaning.
- The elegantly designed glass top stove changes the overall form of your kitchen-design.
- The glass top gas tables are blends of performance, ability and stylish looks.
- Its ignition system ensures easy and smooth functioning and provides precise heat control.
- Its proficient tri-pin burners are ideal for Indian vessels.
What We Like
- Its ISI mark proves it to be a safe product.
- It is compact that saves a lot of counter-top space.
- The Marvel Glass Gas Table has a rustproof body.
- It is a classic black coloured stove.
- The glass top is easy to clean and maintain.
8. Sunflame Shakti Stainless Steel Gas Stove
Sunflame is a popular brand name in the latest kitchen appliances. Now modernise your kitchen with this type of gas stove. It embraces a stylish design with advanced-features.
The great cooktop from Sunflame fulfils your everyday food-cooking needs. When it comes to the cleaning process, it is easy to make it clean. You can clean the Sunflame cooktop using a damp cloth.
It is one of the Best Gas Stoves that ensure 100% pure and hygienic cooking. Now relish the joy of cooking with Sunflame and prepare your favourite dishes with ease.
- It is a premium quality stainless steel cooktop from the house of Sunflame.
- It comes in a premium finish steel build. It makes your kitchen more stylish.
- With the potent flaming burners, you can enjoy your cooking experience.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty on the product.
- Without taking so much space, you can place this compact cooktop over your kitchen counter.
- It’s brass alloy burners ensure even flame distribution. The burner enables excellent cooking at low consumption of gas.
- It comes with the powder-coated sheet metal base.
What We Like
- It can save fuel that makes it a smart product.
- It has sturdy pan support that makes it a safe cooking tool.
- It is easy to maintain.
9. Cello Prima Glass Top 2 Burner Gas Stove
This heat-resistant toughened glass top gas stove comes with a stainless steel body that keeps the gas stove away from corrosion. It is the must-have appliance for your home.
It comes with two burners for cooking the various dishes at the same time. With this, you can embrace a stylish-design with various advanced features. It is the Best Gas Stove for the Indian kitchen.
- It is compatible with LPG and gives even heat to cook food faster.
- It has Anti-Skid feet with good quality knobs.
- It has a compact and spill-proof design that saves space on your countertop.
- It comes with a 360 degree revolving nozzle.
- The powder-coated-body is easy to clean with a damp cloth.
- It offers 2 Years of warranty.
- It includes two high-quality brass burners, gas tube connector with two pan supports.
What We Like
- It avoids gas leakage and keeps your home safe while cooking.
- It is suitable for all households.
10. Glen 1020 GT Stainless Steel 2 Brass Burners Gas Stove
This Gas Stove is the top model of the cooktop. It has an elegant black look. The two-burner glass top gas stove is the ideal choice for you and your family.
This toughened glass cooktop comes with the stainless steel frame. It is Best Gas Stove in India as it provides all-around performance.
- It has one large, one small burner and a revolving gas inlet nozzle.
- It supports only LPG gas.
- The warranty is for two years on the product.
- It is a stainless steel manual gas stove, so you need to use the gas lighter.
- It has thick pan support and multi-spark ignition.
What We Like
- The glass top has strong, stable and classic looks.
- The quality of the gas stove is good.
- It has stainless steel drip trays for easy cleaning.
Most Popular 2 Burner Gas Stove Brands in India
Other Products That You May Consider
- Eveready TGC2B Glass Top 2 Burner Gas Stove
- Elica Vetro Glass Top 3-Burner Gas Stove
- Lifelong LLGS09 Glass Top 2-Burner Gas Stove
- Pigeon by Stovekraft Favourite 2-burner Glass-Top Gas Stove
How To Choose the Gas Stove?
There are a lot of new options and brands available in the market that makes you confused to buy the right product. A top quality Gas Burner affects your cooking style and ability.
Always go for the reputed brands. Prestige, Glen, Cello, Pigeon, Lifelong, Eveready and Elica are some of the popular and trustworthy brands.
Most of us aren’t aware of the features that should be in the gas stove. Following are the few essential factors that you can review when choosing the two-burner gas stove.
Based on the ignition, a gas stove is of following types:
- Standing Pilot: The standing pilot gives a constant flow of gas to keep the burner lit. The flame always burns beneath the cooktop. It consumes more energy as opposed to other types of gas-stoves.
- Electric Ignition: This type of gas-stove works completely on power. The latest gas stoves, cook-tops, hobs come with ignition mode. These kinds of gas stove work on electricity. You can ignite this gas stove by a simple switch. It can be an automatic ignition or manual ignition. Electric sparks, LPG/PNG gas, air combine to burn these gas-stoves. It may be a bit costly for those looking for a pocket-friendly gas stove.
- Sealed Burners: This type of burner is the most common that is available in most of the houses. These burners are sealed with the cooktop. It consists of the burner attached to the base of the range. They don’t produce much amount of heat. The benefits of this burner are that they are comfortable to manage and clean.
Material of Burners
Most of the burners are made of the stainless steel body. It helps to prevent corrosion in the humid environment of your kitchen. Also, check whether the gas valves are easy to operate. It is good to ascertain the position of the gas-inlet before making a purchase.
Contemporary Premium Gas Stoves also called as Hob Top Gas Stoves. Hob Tops equipped with high quality premium glass top.
Brass Burners: These heavy-duty burners are suitable for indoor, as well as outdoor use. This burner can withstand any environmental conditions and high temperatures. The benefit of high-efficiency brass burner is that they provide a better distribution of heat to the pots for cooking tasty food.
- They are easy to set-up.
- These are durable.
- They are corrosion-resistant.
- They are expensive.
Aluminium Burners: Unlike brass, aluminium has a low melting point, so they tend to deform over time. The aluminium-burners absorb heat quicker as it is less dense as compared to the brass burner.
- This burner is affordable.
- They absorb heat at a fast speed.
- This type of burner hs a shorter lifespan.
If you plan to buy the gas stove at online retail stores, you should check whether it is ISI certified. The gas-stoves of ISI certified brands are made with full safety standards and prevent severe threats. Prestige, Glen, Cello, Lifelong, Elica, Eveready are top gas stove brands that you can trust.
It is essential to check the ISI trademark for electronics and electrical goods.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which Is The Better Burner – Brass Or Aluminium Alloy?
When it comes to the burners, brass burners are good as they have high thermal efficiency. The con of brass burners is they are costly. Brass burners are corrosion-resistant and easy to set up. Due to all these features, brass burners are great than the aluminium-burners.
2. Is It A Good Idea To Look For A Warranty?
Yes. Look for the warranty. Gas Stove is an important kitchen appliance. If any issue occurs in your gas, you can contact the customer service for tackling the problem. Most of the gas-stoves come with 1 or 2 years warranty.
3. Are Auto Ignition Gas Stoves Safe To Use?
Nowadays, auto ignition type of gas stove is becoming popular. It is durable, portable and energy-efficient. Autoignition gas stove doesn’t need manual operations. The flame will automatically turn on by moving the control knobs. However, you have to take care of the batteries and change the battery periodically. Those who want smart technologies, Auto-Ignition gas stoves are a perfect choice.
4. What Are Some Tips And Precautions While Using A Gas Stove?
Gas Stove is a useful appliance in every-kitchen as it serves all the cooking purposes. But, if this isn’t used correctly, then this helpful tool may prove to be fatal. These are the few tips and precautions you should take:
- If you have older version gas stoves, check the pilot light.
- Regularly check the burners.
- Keep the handles of the cooking-pots and cookware to the side.
- You should install a carbon monoxide detector in your home.
- You shouldn’t overfill the cookware.
- Don’t put extra items on the gas stove.
- Never let your kids play in the kitchen.
- Don’t wear loose sleeve clothes when cooking.
- If you encounter any issue while connecting the gas stove to the cylinder, direct contact to your gas dealer.
- Close the gas cylinder regulator when it isn’t in use.
- Never use flammable sprays, aerosols and liquids for cleaning the gas stove.
- If you smell a gas leakage, never use flammable things in that case. It can cause awkward situations.