Are you planning to redesign your kitchen or moving to a new home with a modular kitchen?
Upgrade your Gas Stove with three burners that’ll not only improve the efficiency of cooking but will also enhance the look of the kitchen. Three burner gas stove is the perfect choice for any mid-sized Indian family.
With three burner in your gas stove, you can cook food quickly. It saves 40 per cent of your time.
A beautiful looking kitchen can uplift the mood and can directly affect the quality of cooking.
With advanced technology, these gas stoves become more equipped and are loaded with many features and hence selecting the best gas stove could become a confusing task.
We have prepared a list of Best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our 3 Burner Gas Stoves buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 3 Burner Gas Stoves in India
Which are the Top 10 Best 3 Burner Gas Stoves in India 2021?
1. Prestige Premia Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
These gas stoves from Prestige comes with the expertise of German manufacturing standard to ensure you get the finest quality.
It is one of the Best Gas Stoves that allow you to cook efficiently. Prestige gas stove gives efficiency and modern looks to your kitchen. With modern-looks and curved body, it adds the grace in the kitchen. These gas stoves give safe usage that makes it ideal for regular use.
- It has Tri-Pin burner that assures uniform heating.
- It is provided with unique pan-support that gives durability and steadiness to pots and pans when placed on it.
- Its ergonomic knob design provides precision-flame and safe-usage.
- It comes with a gas valve from Sbaf-Italy.
- Its ignition mode ensures easy usage of the gas stove.
- It has a powder coated body for higher-endurance.
What We Like
- It is suited for Indian cooking needs.
- It consumes lesser gas.
- It has a black and white designer body that add charm to your kitchen.
2. Prestige Royale Plus Schott Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
It is one of the Best Gas Stoves that provide stunning-performance. It is a combination of great performance and excellent looks. The gas burner delivers smooth-functioning and trouble-free cooking.
This three burner gas stove comes with the quality material for making it more durable. Its design ensures complete comfort and safety by providing safe-operation while cooking. It adds the touch of European excellence in the kitchen.
- This gas-table has a black high quality toughened glass top that is stylish as well as extremely functional.
- It has individual pan support that gives durability to utensils.
- It comes with fixed spill-tray.
- It has gas valves from Sabaf Italy.
- It is a manual ignition gas stove.
- It has ergonomically designed knobs.
- The brand provides a warranty of two years on the product.
What We Like
- It is rust and corrosion-proof.
- It gives comfort and convenience to the users.
- The gas burner comes in different sizes to suit all your cooking needs.
- The gas glass-top is stain and scratch proof.
What We Didn’t Like
- It doesn’t have auto-ignition.
3. Butterfly Smart Glass 3 Burner Gas Stove
This Gas Stove makes the preparing of food easy. It takes less space in the countertop as it has a compact and lightweight design. It is a perfect appliance for a household by its easy-to-use design.
If you are looking for the Gas Stove that will help you save both time & energy, you can opt for Gas Stove. It is an elegant gas stove with a toughened glass top that adds charm to your kitchen.
- It has standard-burners from small to big size. You can regulate the it as per your requirements.
- The burners have a sleek look that provides a new dimension to your kitchen.
- It features lock pan support and a stainless-steel spill-tray that ensures convenience at the kitchen.
- The heat-efficient burner help in equal distribution of the heat for the faster cooking process. It aids in the proper cooking process.
- It has flame-retardant panels. You don’t need to panic if your dishes require long hours. You can stand in front of the stove and cook to your heart’s delight.
- It has a 360-degree swivel type revolving-nozzle with an ergonomic design.
- The support legs of the stove are made of heat-resistant polymer.
- The powder coated pan supports to increase the life of the product.
What We Like
- It is easy to clean & maintain.
- Its smart-lock pan feature ensures that the vessels won’t wobble.
- It is made with SS material.
- Its trays are rust-proof.
4. Preethi Zeal Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
Preethi is India’s first ISI approved gas stove. Preethi Zeal is one of the high-grade products under the 3 Burner Gas-Stove Category. This gas stove is ideal for mid-sized families. This burner is highly-efficient and speeds up your cooking process.
These gas stoves come with a great look and elegant design that makes it extremely attractive. With amazing features and high-grade burners, it gives easy and smooth operation while cooking. It is one of the Best Gas Stoves that make the cooking experience more comfortable and enjoyable.
- It has a massive brass burner that makes cooking faster.
- It comes with the Tri-Pin burners.
- It has a spill-proof design.
- It comes with a 2-years manufacturer warranty.
- It has a toughened glass.
- It has a manual ignition system.
- It has a stainless-steel drip-tray.
- Preethi provides life long free service.
What We Like
- It has an easy-grip knob.
- It is extremely convenient to use.
- It is designed to operate smoothly.
- It comes with high efficiency brass burner.
- It is spacious that allows the experience of comfortable cooking.
5. Elica 703 CT Vetro SS 3 Burner Gas Stove
These Elica Vetro Glass Top Stoves come with the premium finish glass top. It comes with stainless-steel-material that makes it rust-resistance. It gives a long-lasting-performance with the excellent pleasure of cooking.
The Elica Vetro Glass Top Gas-Stove can save time and energy by allowing to make three dishes at the same time. It keeps the food from spilling while cooking. So, bring these gas-stoves to your home to enjoy cooking comfortably.
- It has a premium glass finish that makes it an elegant looking gas stove.
- The Elica Vetro Glass Top Gas-Stoves comes with two medium and one small size-burners.
- It has a support-plate that maintains sturdiness and durability.
- It has a manual ignition style.
- It has a toughened glass top that makes it highly durable and long-lasting.
- The stove comes with the quality gas knobs.
What We Like
- Its high-grade burner gives a safe and time-saving cooking experience.
- The Elica Vetro Glass Top doesn’t take much countertop space.
- It has Euro-Coated-Plate Support.
- The users can easily clean the cooktop after the use.
What We Didn’t Like
- The Elica Vetro Glass Top Gas-Stove requires a separate drip-tray to keep the burners clean.
6. Lifelong Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
The Lifelong Glass Top Gas Stove is a highly-efficient gas stove. It can provide elegant looks to your kitchen. The three-burners enable you to cook separate dishes quickly, as the burners are spaced out well enough for giving ample space to even large utensils side-by-side.
It is one of the Best Gas Stoves that come with a shatterproof glass-top that enables easy maintenance and cleaning. It delivers good-performance by consuming less LPG gas. The burner supplies even distribution of flames to food while cooking. Thus, it is a must-have product for a household.
- It has a 6mm black toughened glass.
- It has anti-skid feet.
- It provides smooth operations.
- The gas knobs are ergonomically designed with heat resistant nylon colour.
- It comes with high-efficiency Brass Burners.
- It comes with the tri pin burner. It assures uniform cooking and consume lesser gas.
- The brand provides a warranty of one year on the product.
What We Like
- Its compact design can save counter-top space.
- It has a glass-top that can withstand very high temperatures.
- It is a perfect option for a modular-kitchen.
- Its pan support provides ample-support at the base of the pan.
7. Sunflame Classic 3B Burner Gas Stove
It is a compact glass top gas stove for a contemporary kitchen. It has a compact design which consumes less countertop space.
This glass top gas stove from Sunflame is a combination of efficiency & great looks. It comes with toughened black glass gas cooktop and brass burners. Its stylish and elegant black coloured design suits the modular-kitchen perfectly.
- It has a spill proof design that enhances effective functioning and maintains hygiene.
- It has sturdy knobs.
- It provides easy operation.
- It’s brass burner gives high thermal efficiency and longer life.
- It has black glass top helps in resisting scratches, withstands and easy breakage.
- It offers a stainless steel drip tray for ease in cleaning and tidy look.
- It comes with thick pan supports for gripping the kitchen hob and utensil.
- It has a powder coated metal body.
What We Like
- It is scratch-proof.
- Its elegant design is easy to maintain and clean.
- Its efficient brass burners are suitable for Indian kitchens style-cooking.
What We Didn’t Like
- It doesn’t have an auto-ignition feature.
8. Sunflame Stainless Steel Bonus 3B DX SS
Sunflame is the well-known name for kitchen appliances across India. This gas stove offers manual ignition and great quality brass burners. The gas stove has a classic-look that gives a new appeal to your kitchen.
The heat-efficient burners ensure that heat is evenly distributed for quick cooking-process. This gas stove aids in the proper cooking-process that makes it ideal for an Indian family.
- It has good quality burners from small to medium size. You can regulate the burners as per your requirements.
- It comes with a sleek look that provides a new dimension to your kitchen.
- It has a stainless steel body.
- It comes with SS drip tray for spill-proof and hassle-free cooking.
- Its anti-skid feet ensure that the stove stays stationary even when excess pressure is applied to it.
- Its ergonomically styled knob rotates evenly and provides the precision flame.
What We Like
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It comes with highly efficient brass burners.
- Its spill trays are rustproof.
- It is an ISI certified gas stove.
9. Inalsa Flair Stainless Steel 3 Burner Gas Stove
Inalsa is the part of the Spanish group ‘Taurus’ that is one of the popular brands of Europe. They offer good-quality home and kitchen appliances, and personal care products.
It serves the purpose of fast cooking-process by its superb all-around-performance. These appliances are a blend of style and functionality. Flair 3B has a sleek look that gives a modern dimension to the kitchen.
- Its toughened glass top is a durable one while being attractive at the same time.
- Its burner comes in three different sizes small and two medium-flame burner.
- It is equipped with a stainless-steel-tray.
- It has a fuel-efficient burner.
- Its strong pan support easily accommodates the large and heavy vessel.
- Its knob has a firm grip.
- It has a stainless steel body and a revolving gas inlet nozzle.
- It comes with a two years warranty.
What We Like
- This gas stove is spacious. It ensures comfortable cooking.
- It uses less LPG fuel or gas that makes it an efficient model.
- The toughened glass resists scratches, stain, impact and heat.
- It is a sturdy and durable gas stove.
10. iBell Mecano 03D4 3 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
It is a highly efficient and well-designed product to meet cooking-needs. It has a compact design that can save a lot of countertop space. It gives an elegant look to your kitchen. If you have family members of more than five persons then this is perfect for you.
This gas stove comes to meets all the cooking-needs by giving multitasking and easy operation. It is made of high-quality brass burners for making it more long-running for a long time. With high performance and trouble-free-usage, these appliances become the right pick for the kitchen. The burners produce uniform heat to food items to cook properly.
- It comes with high-efficiency Tri-Pin brass burners. The brass burners assure safe-operations even on using the gas-stove at extremely high temperature.
- It has a strong steel body that is perfect for easy cleaning.
- It provides ergonomically designed knobs for flame control.
- It comes with the 7mm toughened glass body to prevent the gas from scratches & food spills.
- It has thick pan supports to cook dishes at minimal time.
- Its tubular legs give the right support to the stove & maintain a grip over the platform.
- It holds a one year warranty on the product.
- It is a useful appliance to cook multiple dishes simultaneously.
What We Like
- This gas stove provides high endurance levels and long lasting performance.
Best Gas Stove Brands in India
Other Products That You May Consider
- Eveready TGC 3B Glass-Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
- Glen Kitchen Cooktop GL 1033 GT Glass Gas Stove
- Prestige Marvel Glass 3-Burner Gas Stove
- Pigeon Favourite 3 Burner Black Line Cook-Top Stove
How to Choose the Best Gas Stove?
Each gas stove has distinct features. It depends on what you exactly want and need.
In this section, we have mentioned points that you should have to keep in mind before purchasing any product.
Types of Burner
Modern gas stoves are available with aluminium alloy burners and brass burners. When you’re selecting a gas, burner material will be a crucial factor. Since it affects a lot of factors like heat distribution, corrosion, durability etc.
Brass Burners: Brass is an excellent conductor of heat. Due to the use of brass alloy, brass burners get a beautiful gold colour finish. The heat distribution of brass burners is also unique compared to other materials.
Aluminium Burners: This is the oldest form of the burner and good conductor of heat. The burners are less corrosion resistant. It has a shorter life span compared to the brass burner. However, these gas burners are cheaper as compared to brass burners.
The latest gas stoves provide the number of burners at an affordable price and high-quality gas burners for long-time durability.
Types of Ignition
Based on the type of ignition, there are three types of gas stoves burner:
Manual Ignition- Gas stove with manual ignition requires a gas lighter or matchstick for lighting up the flame. Most of the gas stoves use manual ignition. The manual ignition stoves are little cheaper than those using auto or electric ignition.
Electric Ignition- It is a modern form of stoves that use an electrifying spark to ignite the flame.
Auto Ignition- In auto ignition gas stoves, you don’t require any gas lighter or matchstick. When you switch on the stove using the gas knob, it sparks the heat automatically. They cost more than stoves using other modes of ignition.
Distance Between Burners
Always choose the product that has sufficient space between the burners so you can use them simultaneously.
If the gas-stove burners are placed too close then, you might not be able to use them all at the same time.
Gas Pipe Inlet Position
They either have the gas pipe inlet at the back or the sides. However modern gas stoves come with a gas inlet that can be rotated 180 degrees to suit your kitchen.
Glass or Steel Cooktop
The most used gas stove is the stainless-steel type. But with the evolution of gas stoves, glass and fibre made stoves are more trending and durable.
The gas glass tops with toughened glass look good & are easier to clean. They offer better strength and before buying, make sure that the glass is heat resistant and of good quality.
Quality and Safety
To assure that a gas stove is safe to use, check that if gas is ISI mark approved or not. The ISI (Indian Standard Institute) certification ensures that the product has followed the maximum safety standards while designing & manufacturing.
Some gas stove brands come with flame failure safety feature, powder coated pan supports or euro-coated pan support. It has ergonomically-designed gas knobs and stainless steel drip trays. It has rich matt steel body, sheet metal base, tri pin brass burners, toughened glass cooktop, heat efficiency and allows easy cleaning of the gas stove.
Always buy the product from the reputed brands. Prestige, Lifelong, Preethi, Glen, Eveready, Pigeon are such brands that you can trust.
You can check on amazon and buy quality-certified gas stoves at affordable prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Should Be The Distance Between a Gas Stove and Chimney?
The distance between the stove and the bottom of the chimney shall minimum be 26 inches and a maximum 30 inches. No matter what cooking-type method you choose, i.e., induction cook-top, built-in hob the distance should be the same.
2. Can You Put Stove Grates in the Dishwasher?
Grates and caps can be cleaned in the dishwasher as long as they are enamel coated on the bottom. Grates should be washed periodically in hot soapy water, rinsed and dried correctly before placing them back on the range.
3. Is It Safe to Use Glass Top Gas Stoves?
The gas glass cooktop is good looking but delicate to use. Though it is a toughened glass, when the cooktop surface is hot, if you place something cold or wipe with water immediately, then there is a chance to crack. So one has to be extra careful.