Gas Stove Burners is the basic necessity of the kitchen and a must-have kitchen appliance. It is the foremost essence of Indian Kitchens. Nowadays, it has become common in the household.
With the latest technology, cooking has become more efficient, secure and comfortable. Modern Gas Stoves quickly transfer the gas from the cylinder to reduce the cooking time. Today’s Indian market provides numerous options for gas-stoves, thus makes it more confusing to choose the right one.
Generally, an Indian family looks for 2-3 burner cooktops whereas some prefer a 4-burner Gas Stove.
If you have a large family, fond of cooking a lot or throwing house parties, then you must opt for 4-Burner Stove. It provides a great cooking experience.
Are you confused about how to invest in the right gas stove? No worries, after doing lots of tests and research we have created a list of top gas stove burners.
We have prepared a list of Best 4 Burner Gas Stove based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our 4 Burner Gas Stoves buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 4 Burner Gas Stove in India
Which are the Top 10 Best 4 Burner Gas Stoves in India 2021?
1. Prestige Marvel Plus Glass Gas Stove
The Prestige Marvel Glass 4 burner glass gas stove is a new range of well-designed glass top gas table with a unique design. It is a specially designed gas stove for your home that consumes less counter space. Its 4-burner allows you to cook faster and efficiently.
It is one of the Best Gas Stoves that are a combination of high efficiency, performance, and good looks. It is resistant to dust and corrosion that makes it durable and reliable. It has a spill-proof design that guarantees hassle-free cooking. It also enhances effective functioning and maintains hygiene.
- It comes with the high-efficiency tri pin burners.
- The Prestige Marvel glass top has a spill proof design and ergonomically designed control knobs.
- It comes with two years of manufacturing-warranty.
- It has an elegant black toughened glass top and rubber legs.
What We Like
- Its body is made of excellent quality material and is sturdy for regular use.
- The design is smooth, elegant and convenient to use.
- The prestige Marvel has beautifully designed large knobs, making it easier for you to run it with ease.
What We Didn’t Like
- It may take up more space.
2. Prestige Royale Plus Schott Glass 4 Burner Gas Stove
This Royale Plus Aluminium Gas Stove gives European excellence to your kitchen. It has tri-pin burners that provide performance and great features. Prestige Gas Stove provides the powder coated pan supports and is fit for your kitchen space and make it stylish.
It is a faster way to finish cooking work quickly. It is the Best Gas Stove in India with glossy black coloured Schott glass body material & elegant design.
- It comes with German Technology with superior manufacturing standards.
- The individual pan support assures better durability and steadiness to the pots and pans.
- Its efficient tri-pin brass burners provide consistent-heating and consume less gas then burners.
- It has an ergonomic knob design that provides precision flame control for safe usage.
What We Like
- It is well suited to Indian Cooking needs.
3. Prestige Edge 4 Burner Gas Stove
It is one of the Best Gas Stoves that fulfils and suits your all cooking-needs. Its 4-burners are highly durable that distribute uniform heat evenly. It enables you to do the multi-task in the kitchen efficiently. It is one of the world’s slimmest cooktop that looks graceful in your kitchen.
The new Series Gas Stove is ultra-slim with a sleek design. With its glossy glass-top encased in aluminium, this ultra-modern cooktop is genuinely made for your ultra-modern modular kitchen.
This bright glass-top stove is built into the strong aluminium-frame that holds it together. It is one of the most efficient gas stoves that assures stunning looks and quality performance for a long time. It is perfect for large Indian families.
- Its designer toughened glass top offers break and heat resistance.
- The company provides a 2-year warranty on the product.
- The gas stove has high quality glass burners and unbreakable knobs.
- It is uniquely designed with the thick pan hold for better balance.
- It has good quality pan support rings.
- With the flame guards, it prevents the flame from going off due to the wind. It provides high durability.
What We Like
- Its black color toughened glass top adds charm to your kitchen.
- This cooktop comes with an ultra-slim, reliable and durable design.
- It is compact in size and slimmest gas stove.
- It is available in India at a reasonable rate.
- It ensures durability and long lasting performance.
4. Elica Vetro 594 CT Glass Top 4 Burner Gas Stove
This Four Burners Gas Stove is highly efficient and speeds up your cooking-process. It has toughened glass, designer knobs, and heavy-duty brass burners with high thermal efficiency.
It is the Best Gas Stove in India that offers maximal convenience. It features a premium finish glass top that is an elegant addition to your kitchen. This glass top cooktop stove is easy to clean with spill proof design and drip tray to collect spills and overflows to keep it tidy and clean.
- It comes with two small and two medium-sized burners.
- It has a stainless steel support plate below the glass. It maintains its stability and durability.
- This Elica Vetro glass top gas stove comes with seven years warranty on glass and two years on the product.
- This manually operated gas stove comes with smoothly-functioned knobs.
- It’s gas valves are tight and allow easier operation.
- Its euro coated grid supports help to keep pans and pots stable.
What We Like
- The quality of the gas stove is good.
- The gas knobs operate smoothly.
- Its high-quality brass burners give a safe cooking experience.
5. Lifelong Glass Top 4 Burner Gas Stove
This 4-burner gas cooktop is better in terms of efficiency and style. It is an efficient stove, and its glass gas-stove is toughened to be shatter-proof. It is easy to cook separate dishes in a lesser-span of time with this Lifelong glass top gas stove.
The look of a gas stove has an elegant design and adds charms to your significant, as well as a small kitchen. It is one of the Best Gas Stoves that ensure that the fuel is uniformly distributed in all four-burners. It is crafted with anti-skid feet to ensure the risks like burning and dis-balancing are minimized.
- It has a 6mm beautiful black, thick toughened 4-burner glass top.
- This great product comes with a 1-year warranty against any defect.
- It’s ergonomically designed knob comes with superior heat resistant nylon color.
- The gas stove has anti-skid rubber feet that provide smooth performance.
- The glass top is shattered proof. It is easy to clean and can withstand high temperatures.
- Its dimension is 58.5 x 56 x 13 cm.
What We Like
- All parts of the gas stove are heat-resistant and scratch-resistant.
- It comes with good efficiency brass burners.
- It has anti-skid feet.
What We Didn’t Like
- One must be careful with the sharp edges on the removable metal frames.
6. Sunflame Pearl 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
Sunflame is a trustworthy and popular brand for kitchen appliances in India. This Gas Stove provides an elegant touch and style to your kitchen. It is a power-saving appliance and lets you cook up to four items. It offers a coated-grid and unique pan support for easy handling of kitchen vessels or utensils.
The brass burners have three rows of flame that distributes heat equally. This gas stove model gives a helpful and pleasant cooking experience to the users. Its well-designed knobs allow you to use this gas stove with ease.
- It comes with the shatterproof toughened glass cooktop with better durability.
- The gas stove comes with 2 years warranty.
- It has a spillproof design that is perfectly suitable for Kitchens.
- It comes with Euro coated pan support and stainless steel drip tray.
- It has a rustproof powder coated pan and sheet metal base.
- It’s ergonomically designed knobs are easy to use and help to control the flame beautifully.
- Its highly effective brass burners are suitable for saving gas.
What We Like
- It is elegant and stylish.
- It works well with extreme heat.
- It is spill-proof and durable.
- It gives the best extra strong pan support.
- Its burners ensure uniform heating.
7. Glen 1042 GT Forged Brass Burner Gas Stove
This 4 Burner Gas Stove gives a touch of elegance to your kitchen. It can bear high temperature and is a perfect gas stove for your kitchen. Its complete high-quality stainless steel body and precise flame control make the glen stove an ideal friend for the well-being of your family.
These stainless steel gas stoves ensure that they offer no resistance during the operation. It comes with burners made of top-quality forged brass. The LPG gas stove is fitted with smoothly operating knobs. Thus, this stainless steel and toughened gas stove is the perfect choice for your kitchen.
- These models from Glen has one high flame burner, two small burners, and one big burner. You can choose one of them for cooking as per your needs.
- The burners give broad pan-support that is placed on burners for cooking.
- It comes with 8mm toughened glass with a rich-matte finish stainless steel frame.
- The Warranty is of 5 years on the high-efficiency brass burners.
- Its thick pan supports are sturdy and provide ease of use.
- These supports aim to provide ample steadiness to the base of the pans & pots. With this, they maintain their balance on the stove and don’t fall off.
What We Like
- It becomes more comfortable for the user to clean and maintain the cooktop.
- This stainless steel gas stove has good quality.
- It has a rich matt steel body and premium glass finish.
- It produces an excellent flame in each burner.
8. Elica 694 CT DT Vetro Glass Top Gas Stove
Elica-Brand manufactures top appliances for delivering maximum safety to the users. This Glass top is a blend of superior design and unbeatable performance. It is one of the Best Gas Stoves that are better known for its long-lasting performance, durability and endurance.
This compact gas stove with double drip tray is outlined with two small, one jumbo and a one-medium-sized burner that fulfils all your cooking-needs. You don’t need to worry about the messy goop or grease after the cooking. Lift the removable-tray, clean and place that tray back.
- The 4 burner gas stove assures excellent performance. The gas stove is safe from spills.
- Its 4-burners are well placed in an arc-shaped robust design. It allows safe-lifting and stowing the cookware with convenience and ease.
- It has a premium quality toughened glass top and stainless steel finish at the front. The cooktop will undoubtedly-blend with the decor of your kitchen.
- It comes with a toughened glass is impressive and surprises you with its durability.
- Its durable trays are ideal for absorbing all spills on the gas stove.
- With high-quality burners and glass top, it provides time-saving cooking experience with consistent flames.
What We Like
- It has heavy brass burners that come in different sizes to suit your everyday cooking requirements.
- You can effortlessly clean the gas stove.
- Its maintenance is easy.
- It has a smooth operation.
- It comes with the support plates made of stainless steel.
- Its plates are ideally designed to enhance its sturdiness.
- It has high quality knobs.
9. Sunflame GT Pride Glass Top Gas Stove
This new model from Sunflame provides efficient cooking to the users. It is the most trusted and loved the household brand in the country. It has a powder-coated steel metallic-base that makes it repellent to scratching, fading, wearing, and chipping. Its ergonomic knob design gives a firm grip that goes easy on the fingers.
It is an excellent quality hob top stove with a firm-grip and coated-pan support. It comes in an ultra-stylish and smart design that gives utmost convenience with a great look. It is the most reliable gas stove in India.
- It is scratch proof and highly heat resistant toughened glass stove.
- The company provides two years of warranty on this product.
- It is temperature-resistant with a special coating that doesn’t allow the chipping-off.
- Its brushed matte stainless steel base ensures that your kitchen remains clean and hygienic. It adds to the endurance quotient.
- It has highly efficient brass burners.
What We Like
- It has a glass finish top.
- It is a durable and long-lasting gas stove.
- It consumes less LPG gas consumption than aluminium alloy burners.
- It is comfortable to maintain and clean.
- The look of the gas stove is stylish.
- It is energy-saving and ensures less gas consumption.
What We Didn’t Like
- The glass may breakdown.
- The knobs of the stove can loose.
10. Eveready TGC4B Glass Top Gas Stove
These Gas Stoves come with multiple burners that are fuel-efficient and provide the greatest convenience. You can see the maximum of four burners that are perfect to cook various dishes at one time. It has spill proof design for its comfortable maintenance and cleaning. It ensures high efficiency performance. It is the ideal choice for joint families.
It is the Best Gas Stove for making thick and yummy curries without worrying about greasy stains. Eveready Gas-Stoves are known for their higher durability and endurance. It helps to save time and energy than others. Thus, this gas stove is the value for money product for your household.
- It is a manual gas stove with an elegant-blend of superior design and unbeatable performance.
- Eveready 4B gas stove has a stainless steel tray to gather spills when keeping the cooktop clean.
- It comes with a 360-degree swivel type gas inlet nozzle. It enables you to place the cylinder on any side as per your needs.
- Its knobs are designed to deliver comfort and safe cooking.
- It is easy to clean with its spill-proof design.
- With its four ergonomic knobs, you can adjust the flame and heat of the burners.
What We Like
- It has a stylish and elegant look.
- It is great for small and medium-sized families.
- It’s gas valves are reliable and safe.
- It is available in India at affordable rate.
- It comes with a spill-proof design for simple and easy cleaning.
Most Popular 4 Burner Gas Stove Brands in India
How to Choose 4 Burner Gas Stove?
A piece of cooking equipment affects your cooking style. With the plenty of gas stove burners models in the market, choosing the right burner is a confusing task.
If you want to replace your old gas stove or planning to buy a new gas stove online, you need to keep a few things in mind.
Below is the guide that you can review to choose the Best Gas Stove Burner for your family.
Number of Burners
Generally, there are four types of gas stoves depending on the number of burners – 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Select the gas stove type according to the size of your family. If you are fond of cooking and do house-parties a lot, then opt for a 3-4 gas stove burner.
These gas-stoves provide good flame and hassle-free-cooking, durable and last for longer.
Choose the gas stove made of high-grade material as it lasts longer and doesn’t rust. The gas-stoves are made of different types of elements. It is a crucial factor while choosing the gas stove in India. It can be either of stainless steel, metallic or aluminium-brass. It is essential to consider a lot of factors such as safety to the users, heat distribution and durability.
Generally, there are two types of burners from which you have to choose.
It is an excellent conductor of heat and comes in beautiful gold colour. This brass-type gas burner is water resistant and can be used for outdoor cooking. It provides superior distribution of flames as compared to other materials and is a bit costly due to this.
It is the oldest form of the burner and is a great conductor of heat, but it is less corrosion-resistant. They are cheaper than brass burner gas-stoves. The lifespan of the burner is shorter than a brass burner.
You must also consider certain features before investing in gas-stoves:
- Look for quality brass burners and sturdy pan support features.
- It must have shatter-proof tops, spill-proof designs, and power-metal base.
Distance Between Burners
The space between the burners is a must factor that you should look upon before purchasing. For instance, if you have to choose 3 or 4 burners at the same time, then how you will manage. If space is not much, then you can use two adjacent gas burners at the same time. If the area is your concern, then you must consider the stove with ample space between two gas burners.
Ignition is the significant-point that one needs to consider before buying a gas stove with four-cooktops. Based on Ignition, there are four types of a burner.
In this type of gas stoves, a flame continually burns beneath the cooktop. It is the purest and traditional form of a burner. It uses natural gas and utilises lots of gas to heat the gas stove. These gas stoves are not suitable for every type of cooking. It is more energy-consuming than others.
It is the modern gas stove that uses an electric spark to ignite the gas. In this mode of ignition, burners are ignited using LPG/PNG gas and air combination. It is available with stoves that use electricity.
In the manual ignition type, you have to turn the knob on and light the stove by lighter or matchstick. A manual ignition gas stoves are cheaper as compared to auto or electric ignition stoves.
The auto-ignition feature is quite feasible and easy to use. In an auto ignition system, you need to turn on the knob, and it sparks heat or flame automatically. In this type, you don’t need any lighter to ignite the stove. The automatic ignition is a little more costly than the furnaces using other modes of ignition.
Most of the gas stoves have stainless steel drip trays for easy cleaning and don’t require any bugs. These trays are attached with gas stoves and make it more hygienic.
These are fixed under the gas area and makes it clean.
It is another essential point to consider before buying gas stoves. Gas burners are available in many different categories of shapes like square, oval and rectangle. It is necessary to purchase the Gas Stove considering the space of your kitchen. Look for the gas stove that may fit in according to the requirement and area.
Safety is the most important point that one needs to consider as one has to deal with flammable gas. One must check the ISI mark or certificate to ensure the gas stove is safer to buy. It assures that production has followed the regulated safety-standards while manufacturing and designing. Buy the brand that is ISI certified. Also, check the position of the gas, i.e., whether the gas pipe inlet position will be reachable from your cylinder.
Some of the popular brands give the lifetime warranty on their product according to the safety parameters.
Gas stoves come with many designs. Some are traditional, modern, or classy. They come in black, white and silver. You can select it according to the needs and features it provides.
One most important thing that you need to consider is that always buy the product from the reputed brands. They provide customer care service to there customers in case of product-related queries or issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Long a Gas Stove Lasts?
Gas Stove can last up to a life span of 7 to 10 years. Moreover, it also depends on the material used, design, manufacturing, and maintenance.
Maintenance makes it more durable and prevents it from an early breakdown.
2. Do Glass Top Stoves Break Easily?
The heating element under the tempered glass allows a faster rate of heating than other cooktops. On the other hand, a ceramic cooktop requires a high level of care to avoid breakage. In the case of regular use, it does not break easily.
3. Is a Gas Stove or Electric Stove Better?
Electric Stoves are easy to operate and use as compared to other Gas Stoves. But, it cooks food slower than gas-stoves. The usage of electric gas stoves as well as induction cooktops is costly and takes a lot of time to prepare food.
An Indian kitchen requires a lot of cooking, and a gas stove is the better option to cook food. Moreover, gas-stoves are available at an affordable rate.