Health has become a crucial factor for individuals. Gym freaks tend to invest in their health and body. BCAA supplements play a significant role to maintain health and gain muscles for intermediate or advanced bodybuilders.
It is among the favourites for fitness lovers, athletes and gym freaks. Without proper nutrition and diet, building muscle and reducing weight is a tough task.
BCAA is an essential amino acid that your body needs to fulfil its daily nutritional needs. When the body cuts calories and increases physical activity, your body depletes itself of its stored glycogen.
It needs BCAAs as fuel to restore energy. It provides you with full energy all day long and recovers muscles, prevent fatigue. BCAA is a blend of three essential amino acids such as Leucine, L-Alanine, Taurine, Valine and Isoleucine.
The main building blocks of proteins in our body system are Amino Acids, leucine, Isoleucine etc.
If you are a gymaholic and wants to build muscles, burn fat, improves speed and performance, then this article will help you in choosing the Best BCAA in India. After extensive research we have prepared a list of top 10 BCAA supplements.
Comparison Chart for Top 10 BCAAs in India
|Naturyz||450 g||Blueberry Mojito|
|MuscleXP BCAA PRO||400 g||Orange|
|Sinew||200 g||Tangy Orange|
|Advance Musclemass||200 g||Lemon|
|MuscleBlaze Gold||450 g||Green Apple|
|MuscleBlaze Pro||450 g||Fruit Splash|
|Ultimate Nutrition||457 g||Blue Raspberry|
|Scivation Xtend||402 g||Watermelon|
|Health Express||396 g||Fruit Punch|
|HealthyHey||300 g||Tangy Orange|
Which Are the 10 Best BCAA Supplements in India for 2020?
1. Naturyz Instantized BCAA Energy Blast with 7000 BCAA, Glutamine, Citrulline & Beta Alanine (Blueberry Mojito Flavor)
Naturyz Instantized BCAA is a powerful intra workout endurance fuel drink of muscle building and muscle recovery boosters. It comes with added rehydrating electrolytes for athletes, professional bodybuilders, power lifters and weight trainers. It is a trusted brand in the market and that makes it one of the Best-Selling BCAA in India.
- The quantity of the product is 450 g.
- It has 15 g of BCAA per servings with a 2:1:1 ratio of leucine to the isoleucine and valine.
- It has 30 number of servings and has a serving-size of 7 gm.
- It comes in the ratio of 2:1:1 and has blueberry favour.
- It provides 2.5 gm of carbohydrate per servings.
- The product dimensions are 9.5 x 9.5 x 9 cm.
Things We Like
- It helps to support muscles growth and endurance.
- It is a high-quality BCAA product that helps to support faster muscles recovery.
- It is suitable for men and women.
- It has a good mixability and dissolved easily.
- The supplement is FSSAI Certified.
- The product is pure veg and comes in a powdery form.
- It has a great taste and comes with a shaker.
2. MuscleXp BCAA Pro With L-Glutamine, Citrulline Malate and BCAA 7000 (Orange)
MuscleXP BCAA-Pro is designed for intra-workout consumption for both before and after training. It is an essential supplement that helps to promote focus and energy. It helps to reduce the breakdown of the protein during exercise and reduce muscle damage.
- It comes with L Glutamine and L Citrulline in an orange flavour. It delays the fatigue and derives up energy levels.
- It has 7 grams of BCAA per servings with a 2:1:1 ratio of leucine to isoleucine and valine. It is stacking and stimulant free so that you can use it anytime.
- It triggers protein synthesis for greater muscles growth and that maintenance of lean muscles mass.
- It contains 2.5g of L Glutamine per serving and 1000mg of L Citrulline per serving.
- L Glutamine supports protein synthesis, immune function, and glycogen uptake while helping in overall growth and recovery.
- It has 30 no. of servings and has a serving size of 13.3gm.
- The weight of the item is 400 g.
Things We Like
- It has a superior taste and mixability.
- It has zero added-sugar and can mix easily with shake or Spooner.
- It helps to improve exercise performance and decrease post-exercise soreness.
3. Sinew Nutrition Instantized BCAA 2:1:1 (200gm /0.44lb, Tangy Orange)
Sinew Nutrition Instantized BCAA Powder (Tangy-Orange) is a complete pre, intra and posts workout formula. It comprises of 3 amino acids which are leucine, L-valine and L-isoleucine. Leucine is for wound recovery for injuries sustained by muscles, bones & even skin. Isoleucine boosts energy in the body and heals wounds.
Valine maintains the balance of nitrogen in the body for developing muscles. It helps to increase muscle growth, repair tissues and aid in muscle metabolism. It reduces muscles soreness, preserving your muscle mass, increase energy-levels and makes muscles more strong. Sinew Nutrition is a budget-friendly supplement that gives you the best results.
- The supplement works together with l isoleucine and l valine. It protects your muscles mass and gives fuel to your body.
- The daily intake of isoleucine allows you to run for days without losing muscles mass.
- It has a ratio of 2:1:1 and has 8 grams of bcaas per serving.
- It eliminates the soreness, repair muscle tissue, increases muscle growth and gives you more energy.
Things We Like
- It easily mixes with water, juice.
- It helps in increasing lean body mass.
- It helps in the development of muscle tissue.
- It has refreshing flavors of tangy-orange.
4. Advance Musclemass Bcaa Instantized With Sunflower Lecithin 2:1:1 - Lemon Flavoured - 200 G / 0.44 Lb (25 Servings)
Advance BCAA dissolves faster in the liquid and is easy to consume. It helps to prevent muscles breakdown, promote protein synthesis and helps in faster recovery.
It is a proven fat burner and supports to get lean muscle-mass. It burns fat, unnecessary calories and helps to build lean muscle mass and strength. You can consume it before and after a workout.
- It has 8 gm of servings that provides 3.8 g of L-Leucine, 1.9 g of L-Isoleucine and 1.9 g of L-Valine.
- It contains sunflower-lecithin instead of Allergic soy lecithin.
- You can consume during the workout, pre-workout or after workout sessions.
- You can also take it with muscle-mass Whey protein or Advance-muscle mass Iso-whey.
- It minimises and prevent muscle breakdown, boosts protein synthesis and fastens muscle recovery.
- You can mix it with 200 ml of water, juice or your favourite drink.
- The product weights 200 g.
Things We Like
- It is effective and has the best quality product with good taste.
- It is free from soy lecithin and non-allergic sunflower-lecithin.
- It is the best quality product and is good in taste.
- It is highly affordable and perfect product to get maximum benefit.
- It dissolve easily in water.
5. MuscleBlaze BCAA Gold 8:1:1 (450 g, Green Apple)
MuscleBlaze BCAA is an advanced BCAA formula that plays a crucial role in muscle-protein synthesis and recovery. It helps to preserve muscle glycogen stores that fuel your muscles and minimises protein breakdown during a workout.
It preserves your store of glycogen and is a primary fuel for energy production. The role of BCAA is to provide you with more energy, more reps and more gains.
- It has a ratio of 8:1:1 of BCAA.
- It provides 7 gm of BCAA per serving and provides 5.6g Leucine.
- The supplement contains 1238mg of electrolyte blend per serving.
- It supports muscle protein-synthesis, replenishes energy, delays fatigue and ensures a faster recovery.
- It also includes 2.5 of Glutamine and Citrulline Malate of 1g per serving.
Things We Like
- It helps to speed up your muscle recovery and provides you extra time for heavy workouts.
- It positively effects key enzymes and speeds up the muscle-protein synthesis & muscle growth.
- It boosts your workout performance.
- It is highly soluble with water, juice.
- It has amino acids that helps in proper muscle growth and metabolism.
- It is a substantial recovery during and after a workout.
6. MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro (450 g,Fruit Splash)
MuscleBlaze BCAA-Pro is a suitable supplement that helps to replenish amino reserves and electrolytes during post and heavy-duty workouts. It is the top-rated BCAA Supplement to gain high-levels of energy.
It provides nutrients supply for immediate results. Its every serving is loaded with 7g of BCAAs in the effective ratio of 2:1:1. It contains 2.5g of glutamine which has the main role in muscle growth and boost protein-synthesis.
- The 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine helps to fasten up the muscle gaining regime.
- Its 2.5 g of Glutamine per serving helps to speed up the rate of muscle recovery.
- The electrolyte enzyme in the body helps to prevent electrolyte depletion. It prevents muscle fatigue.
- It has 7g of bcaas per serving of muscleblaze bcaa. It works as a powerful intra-workout drink for muscle building champions.
- The supplement keeps the energy level brimming and helps to replenish the loss of amino acids during intense workouts.
- The 1g citrulline dl malate helps to swells your muscles with increased blood flow. It helps in muscles growth in our body.
Things We Like
- It has an instantized solubility & superior taste.
- It is an ideal BCAA model that works as a recovery support agent.
- It provides more muscle strength and stamina.
- It has an enhanced onset time & it helps to increase endurance.
7. Ultimate Nutrition 100% Crystalline BCAA 12000 (457 g, Blue Raspberry)
Ultimate Nutrition BCAA comprises of 35-40% of the essential amino acids in the body. It maintains muscles during physical stress and workouts. It helps to promote protein-synthesis and spare muscles tissues from being broken. It contains a 2:1:1 ratio of Isoleucine, Leucine and valine.
- The blue raspberry flavour has 475g of warranty and provides 60 servings.
- It comes in a powdery form and has a shelf life of 2 years.
- It provides 7.6 grams of serving-size.
- The Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine come in the ratio of 2:1:1.
- It acts as an anabolic agent that helps to strengthen the muscles.
Things We Like
- It enhances the development of muscles.
- It gives you post workout stamina and energises your body.
- The product is FSSAI Certified.
- It remains clear and transparent after mixing with water.
- It is beneficial for both women and men.
- It ensures 6 gm of BCAA Per Serving and remain effective in the long run.
- It reduces fatigue and improves performance.
8. Scivation Xtend BCAA (402 g, 30 Servings, Watermelon)
Scivation Xtend is the best-selling, and advanced BCAA drink that mix on the planet. This supplement is sugar-free, carb free and helps anyone grind through a gruelling gym session. It is the perfect supplement for champion fighters, world class athletes, weight training, strength training enthusiasts and elite bodybuilders. It is the Best BCAA in India for those who train longer and harder with more intensity. This product has high levels of leucine and the ratio of l-leucine is 3500mg per serving. It is good to have high amount of lucine to stimulate protein synthesis.
- The one servings include 7 grams of BCAAs, 1 gram of Citrulline Malate and 2.5 grams of L-Glutamine.
- It has 3.5g of Leucine for Muscle Protein Synthesis.
- It has hydration inducing electrotypes.
- It is a calorie-free way that helps anyone grind through tough gym sessions.
- L-Glutamine promotes muscle intracellular branched chain amino acids. It helps to boost metabolism.
- The quantity of the product is 402 g.
Things We Like
- It is sugar-free and Carbohydrate Free.
- It contains zero added calories.
- It helps to train longer and harder with more intensity.
- The supplement is suitable for all gym enthusiast.
9. Health Express Scivation Xtend BCAA 30 Servings (396 g, Fruit Punch)
Health Express is a better BCAA supplement that maximizes training intensity and promotes optimal muscle energy. It helps to promote protein synthesis and recover the muscles. It contains zero added sugar and zero carbs. The supplement ensures optimal bcaa amino transferase reaction.
- It optimizes cell hydration and muscular contractile function.
- The supplement stimulates and supports muscles protein.
- It contains 7gm of bcaa per serving at a ratio of 2:1:1.
- It contains zero added-sugar and carbs and speeds up the recovery.
- It stimulates and supports muscle-protein.
- The quantity of the product is 396 g.
Things We Like
- It helps to increase fat burning.
- It gives optimum nutrition to your body.
- It supports higher training volumes.
10. HealthyHey Sports BCAA Powder 2:1:1, Branched Chain Amino Acids, BCAAs (Tangy Orange)
HealthyHey Sports-BCAA is rich in amino acids that are required for molecular growth and development. It stimulates the building of protein in the muscles and reduces breakdown in BCAA. It is made from a vegan source and has a 2:1:1 ratio for an effective outcome. This BCAA product is very helpful in gaining muscle synthesis and lots of energy.
It helps to increase your performance, speeds muscles recovery and prevents overtraining and injury.
- The Isoleucine, Leucine and Valine help to prevent protein Catabolism.
- The supplement is also metabolized in the Skeletal-Muscle that your body breaks down to get energy.
- It helps you to repair muscles and give better performance during the workout.
- It reduces the soreness that occurs after a workout and rebuilt lean muscles.
- The supplement has a great taste and provides your body with proper hydration.
- It provides 300 gm of quantity per jar.
Things We Like
- It helps to promote muscle building and strength.
- It helps you to perform better during a heavy workout session.
- It enhances better recovery and reduces muscle soreness.
- It helps to reduce fatigue during physical activity and gives anabolic muscle support.
Best BCAA Brands in India
- Advance Musclemass
- Health Express
- Ultimate Nutrition
How to Choose the Best BCAA Supplement?
Choosing a right product is not an easy task as various products are being pumped into the market from various brands.
BCAA Powder v/s. Capsules
BCAA comes in the form of capsules and powder. BCAAs are Branched-Chain Amino Acids.
The powder form is better as compared to the capsules. The powder forms has the faster absorption in comparison to capsules.
The Bcaa supplements come in various flavours and added preservatives and colour. It makes the supplement tasty and refreshing. You can choose any flavour according to your needs and taste. In case you want the best supplement then go for an unflavoured supplement.
The ingredients are the must factor to consider, and the supplement consists of 3 amino acids that are Isoleucine, Valine, and Leucine.
The BCAA supplements also contain L-Glutamine, L-Citrulline or green tea extract etc.
Many different supplements brands come with different ratios according to their formulas. The supplements must come in the ratio of 2:1:1. The breakdown of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine must be 2:1:1.
You can mix the supplements with other liquid solutions such as juice, water and shakes without creating any lumps. One must keep this in mind that the powder should not be mixed instantly with the liquid. It may be the sign that the supplement is not in its purest form.
Please note that you should consume the supplement at earliest once the seal is opened. Keep it at a dry place. If the moisture seeps inside the packet then it can form small lumps in the powder. But it doesn’t mean that the supplement has lost its nutritional properties. It is normal and safe to consume it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do BCAA Work?
BCCA helps to increase the muscles mass and provides you energy all day long. It brings metabolized in skeletal muscle that makes it effective and useful.
BCAAs decreases the degradation of proteins and causes an anabolic effect on our muscles.
It is effective and helps to increase mass muscles if they contain a higher proportion of leucine than isoleucine and valine.
2. How Much BCAA Should I Take a Day?
BCAA dosage of men can be 15-20 grams in a day. If you are not exercising hard, then you can take a dose two times a day. If you have a busy gym life, then you can increase BCAA dosage per day. You can take 6-8 serves of 5 gm each per day.
3. When to Take BCAAs?
You can consume it at any time of the day. To get better results, you can consume it before and after the workout. It will give you amazing results. When you do the intense training session, your body requires the BCAA most.
4. What Are the Side Effects of BCAA?
Its side effects include fatigue, increased insulin resistance, nausea, headaches, loss of coordination etc. It may also affect the blood sugar levels, so anyone having surgery should avoid them. You must stop the intake of supplements before and after the surgery for a period of time.
5. Do I Take BCAA Supplements Before or After Workout?
One can combine BCAA with Whey Protein, or to take it as post or pre workout supplement. It helps to maintain your cellular energy-levels and combat fatigue. If the supplements include protein, then you can enjoy the additional calorie benefits as well.