In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
Are you looking for the best cold pressed juicers? You came to the right place as this article will help you to buy the ideal cold-pressed juicer.
In the hot summers, everyone loves the fresh fruit juices as they refresh your body. It is a good idea for those living in hot places such as Chennai to invest in the ideal cold press juicer. These juicers operate at a low speed that produces less heat. You can get fresh and delicious juices without many efforts. Along with refreshness, you get a good taste.
Cold press juicers preserve all the nutrients of fruits and vegetables, and so it gives many health benefits.
There are various cold-pressed juicers available in the market today. Choosing the right one is an essential task.
Comparison Chart for Top 10 Cold Press Juicer in India 2020
|Cold Press Juicer||Watts|
|Boss Pulpmix B612||800|
|Kuvings Professional C7000||240|
|Tefal Infiny ZC255BIN||200|
|Usha Nutripress (361S)||200|
|Usha Nutripress (362F)||240|
|Bosch Lifestyle MESM731M||150|
|Borosil Health Pro BSJU20WB13||200|
Which Are the 10 Best Cold Press Juicers in India for 2020?
1. Boss Pulpmix B612 800-Watt Juice Extractor
Now refresh yourself with the delight of a healthy homemade juice every day. You are sure to get good health from a glass of fresh-fruit juice with the sleek and elegant BOSS Pulpmix juice extractor.
BOSS Pulpmix has a powerful motor of 800 Watts. The stainless steel mesh with a dual lock makes the juice extraction process efficient and hassle-free. With the LED panel, it not only lends the stylish and elegant look but also facilitates higher efficiency and ease of use.
With the large feeding chute, you don’t need to cut fruits and vegetable into smaller pieces. So the fruits and vegetables don’t get oxidised and retains more taste and nutrients.
The BOSS Pulpmix juicer is known for its stainless steel body and ABS plastic. They are durable and has rustproof features. It is one of the Best Cold Press Juicers in India (2020).
- Its motor helps to churn out enough power to blend the fruits or vegetables.
- It comes in black and silver colour that complements the look of your kitchen.
- The Warranty is of 2 years on this product.
- It saves your time, energy and space of your kitchen.
- It has a wide mouth that allows you to feed whole and semi-cut fruits into it. Its pulp separator lets you juice non-stop.
- It is an energy efficient appliance that saves your time when working your daily chores and provides you with fresh-juice in a jiffy.
- You can place it on any kitchen counter without no hassle. It comes with ergonomic knobs and switch that makes easy to operate.
Things We Like
- It has anti-skid feet.
- You can adjust its two-speed setting knob as per the soft and hard fruits and vegetables.
- You can extract up to 1100 ML of juice at a time. You can store and consume the juice as per your convenience.
- Its care and maintenance are easy and convenient.
- You can use a damp cloth to clean the body of juicer.
- You can wash other parts directly with water such as cover, pusher, juice spout, juice nozzle cover and pulp collector.
2. Hestia Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer (Wine Red)
The package includes juicer, pusher, hopper, juicing screw, juicing bowl, juice-strainer, smoothie strainer, frozen fruit strainer, rotation wiper, cleaning brush and 2 cups.
All the plastic parts are 100% BPA free and made from superior quality materials. Its auger is made from Ultem plastic, and juicer bowl is made from BPA-free Tritan plastic.
- It anti-oxidise your body with maximum nutrients, vitamins and phytochemicals.
- It helps to make dense juice without air bubbles and oxidation.
- With the 75mm large feeding-tube, you can drop a full apple or orange in it.
- Its bigger auger and high speed of 60 RPM allows maximum juice to be squeezed.
- Its 240 Watts induction motor with extreme Torque that helps in squeezing frozen fruits.
- The Warranty is of 3 years on this juicer and 10 years on its motor.
- Its voltage is of 220 to 240 volts.
- It comes with 3 strainers for juices, smoothies and frozen gelatos.
Things We Like
- It takes one minute to fully clean it. Pour 300ml of water and run the unit, most pulp on the strainer will clear.
- The unique design of the juicer make it elegant and stylish.
- It comes with the 100% copper wired motor weighing 4kg that assured long usage.
Things We Didn’t Like
- It includes plastic parts that are difficult to handle hard fruits like Amla.
3. Kuvings Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer (Fantom Black Gloss – C7000)
This masticating juicer work on the principle of squeezing ingredients to extract juice. It ensures maximum nutrients and perfect taste.
Now juice your favourite fruits with this cold press juicer. It ensures that you get a natural and rich taste of all ingredients using the slow juicing technology.
C7000 is the fourth generation versatile cold press juicer that can juice all the fruits, vegetables and leafy greens.
The juicer comes with various components like motor, juicing bowl, juicing lid, auger, juice strainer and the rotation wiper.
- With the 76mm largemouth, it makes juicing fun and easy.
- This cold press juicer can juice fruits, greens, vegetables, makes nut-milk out of almonds, cashews and other nuts. With an improved auger, it helps in faster juice-extraction.
- It has an updated juicing bowl design that adds the strength of the juicer.
- It is made up of food grade BPA plastic for longer life and hygienic juice.
- With the patented cleaning technology, you can clean up residues in the juice strainer.
- Its smart cap prevents juice from leaking when pouring the juice in the glass. It helps to mix two or more kind of ingredients for richer taste.
Things We Like
- You can make delicious nut-milk with almonds, soy or cashews.
- It is compatible with ice cream attachments. The food grade plastic ensures the hygiene of extracted juice every time .
- Due to its advanced gear design, the motor has more torque and juicing hard fruits is easy.
Things We Didn’t Like
- It is pretty expensive.
4. Balzano LDDC-1507 150-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer (Red)
Balzano is the advance cold press juicer that utilizes the new twin-winged auger and juice max technology extracts upto 95 per cent juice from your foods. It helps to preserve natural taste and nutrients lost by high-speed juicers that crush and grind. It is also equipped with an advanced safety lock system.
- The product has five years warranty on the motor and one year on parts.
- It comes with juicemax technology that spins at 60 rpm extracting up to 95 per cent juice from your foods.
- It has an anti-drip design that takes only one minute to clean the juicer.
- It looks attractive in your kitchen due to its slim and sturdy design.
- The appliance is BPA free and ensures safer free operation.
- It reduces the possibility of an accident.
- The juicer works on vegetables, fruits, leafy greens, soybeans and nuts.
- It ensures your juice retains all its natural nutrients.
- It consumes 150 Watts of power, and the voltage supply is 220-240 volts.
Things We Like
- It takes just 1 minute to clean the device.
- It is a budget-friendly cold press juicer for your kitchen.
- You can make delicious nut milk with almonds, tofu, soy or cashews.
- With the safety lock system in the drum and lid, the juicer starts only after it is assembled correctly.
- Its quiet operation helps in the hassle-free juicing experience.
5. Tefal Infiny ZC255BIN Slow Juicer 200-Watt (Premium Silver and Dark Grey)
Now look and feel healthy with a fresh glass of the juice every day. Tefal Infiny ZC255BIN offers you more juice with natural flavours and punch of more nutrients.
The slow rotation screw gently presses on the juice filter to extract juices from fresh fruits. It minimises the oxidation and gives you superior quality juices. It maintains the natural, colour, flavour and nutrients.
Infiny juicer operates on the speed of 60-RPM to churn the quality juice that helps to keep you healthy. With Infiny juicer, you can enjoy a fresh glass of the juice at any time due to its silent operation.
- The power consumption of this juicer is 200 Watts.
- It is perfect for everyday use with an ergonomic design.
- It comes with 2 years warranty on this juicer.
- Its cold press technology extracts up to 2 times more juice than the traditional centrifugal juicers.
- It comes with two jugs – one to collect bone dry pulp and the other to collect fresh-juice. These both have removable parts that make it easy to clean.
Things We Like
- It has a drip stop system that keeps your kitchen counter clean.
- Its juice filter separates juice from residue and gives you pure and fresh juice.
6. Usha Nutripress (361S) 200-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer (White/Orange)
It is an innovative product from Usha that preserves the natural taste and nutrition of fruits and veggies. It extracts maximum juice yield from soft fruits and vegetables. It allows to extract more juice than standard Juicer. It is a versatile product in extracting juice from hard and green-vegetables, fruits, nuts and grains, frozen desserts.
Usha Cold Press Juicer gives maximum nutrition to your body. Use its feeding tube to feed in fruits, veggies, nuts and grains.
- It retains nutrition, vitamins, minerals and enzymes due to its unique Cold-Pressed mechanism with low temperature.
- The Warranty is of 2 years on this product and 5 years on its motor.
- With this juicer, it comes with a free recipe book.
- Its low temperature juicing and silent operation extracts more nutrition, more juice and more taste from fresh fruits.
- You can use its pulp container to collect pulp and frozen-fruit desserts.
- It is useful for making pure juices with no pulp such as green vegetable juices or fruit juices.
Things We Like
- It low temperature-juicing increases the shelf life of the juice.
- It has a sleek design.
- With the brush, you can clean the filter, auger and juice bowl.
- Its auger slowly crushes the ingredients for natural juicing.
- With its coarse strainer, it is useful for making thicker and pulpier juices.
7. Usha Nutripress (362F) 240-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer (Black and Brush Steel Finish)
The innovate Usha-Nutripress Cold Press Juicer retains all the nutrition and natural taste of fruits and vegetables. Its low temperature retains the nutrients with silent operation.
The juicer has three filters for all your needs. You can choose the filter type for perfect use. Its fine filter is useful for making pure juices with no pulp such as green vegetable or fruit juices.
The coarse filter helps make thicker, pulpier juices, smoothies and soups. Frozen dessert filter is useful for making a frozen-fruit dessert.
- With its wide feeding tube, it reduces the preparation and processing time.
- It comes with 2 years warranty on this product and 5 years warranty on motor.
- It consumes 240 Watts power and runs at a speed of 65 RPM.
- Its voltage supply is of 220 to 240 volts.
- Its main unit contains motor and controls.
- With the auger, it gently crushes ingredients for natural juicing.
- Its juice bowl holds the Auger, filter and spinning brush for juicing.
Things We Like
- It provides a glass of fresh and healthy juice in seconds.
Things We didn’t Like
- Its cleaning process is a bit difficult.
8. Hurom HP-RBD12 150-Watt Cold Press Juicer (Ferrari Red)
Hurom HP-RBD12 is wonderful and compact Juicer. It is small in size and fits easily in any kitchen. It features 2nd generation of squeezing technology, unique design and win winged ultra-strong auger. It allows you to consume your daily need of vitamins, nutrients, minerals, enzymes and fibre in a natural and tasty way.
It is convenient to use, assemble and ensures better safety. The juicing-screw, coarse and fine strainer is made up of solid particles. It has a cutting edge AC motor that is quiet and strong. It allows you to make juice in a noise-free environment.
- The Juicer consumes 150 Watts of power and an operating voltage of 220 – 240 volts.
- It offers 5-years warranty on the motor.
- It has a durable, super silent cutting edge AC motor with low RPM for perfect juicing.
- It extracts versatile juicing of all fruits, ginger, vegetables, leafy-green, nuts, wheatgrass and pomegranate.
- Its rotation speed is 43RPM that allows the juicer to press the ingredients at low speed effectively.
- It has an inner spinning brush that rotates to clean the chamber and strainer.
Things We Like
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble.
- It works on a low temperate juicing for natural and slow processed juicing.
- It is easy to clean and use.
- It operates at low noise and vibrations level.
9. Bosch Lifestyle MESM731M 150-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer (Black)
Bosch MESM731M uses gentle squeezing technology at a low speed of 60 rotations per minute RPM. It includes slow juicer body, juicer container, brush and recipe book.
The gentle squeezing-technology allows slow and efficient rotation to extract healthy-juices. The high performance and powerful motor provide the ultimate efficiency.
Thanks to its rubber rotation part that will enable you to easily mix the ingredients inside the juice bowl and pour the juice. It is one of the Best Cold Press Juicers from Bosch.
- It produces low noise with the robust motor of 150 Watts.
- It comes with three filters for multiple applications.
- It provides high performance with low noise level for ultimate efficiency.
- Its vibrant recipe booklet inspires new ideas for healthier and tastier juices.
- You can use the Mixcontrol level to adjust the pulp amount and thickness of your smoothie or juice.
- Its motor runs only if the juicer is assembled properly with the lid closed.
Things We Like
- It has an exclusive Led and brushed steel design.
- Its double-sided brush makes easy and precise cleaning.
- It is easy to maintain and operate.
- Its removable parts are dishwasher safe.
10. Borosil Health Pro BSJU20WB13 200-Watt Slow Juicer (Black)
This slow juicer ensures that you get the maximum nutrients in each glass of juice. Its slow squeeze juicing technology allows maximum juice-extraction and provides maximum nutrient preservation. It minimises the loss of nutrition that happens in ordinary juicers. It is the Best Cold Press Juicer which comes in your budget.
The package includes a slow juicer, juice filter, juicer gear, juicer cup, pulp-container and manual instructions.
- It preserves the freshness of ingredients. It ensures that every sip you drink is full of nutrients.
- It has added the feature of the spinning brush that thoroughly mixes the nutrients of various fruits and vegetables. It enriches the flavour and taste of juice.
- It comes with 2-year warranty on this product.
- Its voltage supply is of 230 volts.
Things We Like
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble.
- It has a low noise motor.
- It comes with a juicer jug for the collection of juice.
Famous Cold Press Juicer Brands in India
- Tefal Infiny
Types Of Cold Press Juicers
Vertical Masticating Juicers
A vertical-masticating juicer is a new generation having a compact design. These type of juicer type is ideal for small kitchens. These juicers come with a cap that lets you mix your juices inside the juicing chamber. Due to its upright design and added features make the juicing process faster and more efficient than the horizontal single gear juicers. These juicers types are handy, stylish and demand less space than other juicer types.
Horizontal Masticating Juicers
The horizontal masticating juicers have extra juicing functions. They enable to produce juice from green-leafy vegetables. Many juicers have attachments for making pasta noodles and preparing nut butter.
Benefits Of Cold Pressed Juicers
Juicers are one of the essential kitchen appliances that everyone needs to keep them fit and healthy. Cold Press Juicers work by applying pressure on the vegetables and fruits to extract the juice. They help in retaining the nutritional value of the fruits and veggies after removing their juices. Cold-Pressed Juice is made from a particular juicer. It uses slow pulveriser and a hydraulic press to juice the vegetables and fruits. Cold-Pressed juicers help to retain more pulp and fibre, so the juice is a bit thicker. If you don’t like thick juice, you can add a bit of water in it. They don’t produce any heat when extracting the juice. So, they can retain the nutritive value of the fruit and vegetable juices.
Here are some key benefits:
- No Oxidation
- Long-lasting freshness
- Maximum Nutrition
- Preserve Nutritious Value
- No High Temperatures
- Easy To Absorb
How To Choose the Best Cold Press Juicers?
What Features To Look For the Best Cold Press Juicers?
Juicers come in various sizes, colours and designs. These compact juicers are perfect for those having limited kitchen area space. They are easy to store, and their cleaning process is easy.
It is one of the most important aspects that you need to consider. Cold-Pressed juicers to produce much pulp as it retains the nutritional value and enhances the taste and flavour of the juice.
Easy Pulp Ejection
You should check the pulp ejection facility of the juicer. Cold Press juicers have their pulp collecting containers. It is situated either internally or externally. Its external pulp ejection systems save you from the hassle of stopping the operation from removing the pulp.
The power of a motor depends on the usage of the juicer. Before buying, you need to consider the kind of juice you want to extract. If you want to juice leafy vegetables, look for a powerful juicer. The leafy green vegetables need at least 400 Watts of power.
Speed is another important factor that you need to consider. Most of the conventional juicers works on a high-speed and turns the fruits into juices in very less time. On the other hand, Cold Press Juicers are the slow speed juicers with the motor runs speed in the range of 40 to 80 RPM. Cold press juicers work gently and ensure that they retain the nutritious value of the vegetables and fruits.
Easy To Use
Always look for a juicer that is easy to set up and clean. If you buy a juicer that has various parts, it becomes difficult to clean it. Juicer tube is the other part that you need to check. The large the juicing tube, the lesser time you need in cutting the fruits and veggies to juice. A larger tube prevents clogging and helps in producing more juice.
Ease of Cleaning
Cleaning may become the messiest part of juicing. To make the cleaning purpose easier, juicer has few parts that are dishwasher safe. So, you should look at this part too as everyone wants cleaning process easier.
The cleaning process of a juicer can take some time. Modern-day juicers have an auto cleaning facility that allows you to clean them between the two juicing processes by passing cold water.
When it comes to a normal juicer, you can detach the various parts and clean them separately. Some of the juicer’s parts are safe to clean in dishwasher.
Availability of Spare Parts
Locating the spare parts can be a hassle. Most of the buyers give priority to Indian brands. Because with the wide number of service centers available. You will not find any difficulty to avail the spare-parts of the juicer.
Ratings & Reviews
Before ordering the product, check the product reviews and ratings. Focus on negative reviews more and opt for that product with the least negative reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Long Does the Cold Pressed Juice Last?
Due to the zero heat extraction, Cold-Pressed juice preserves valuable enzymes and vitamins for up to 3 days. Though, after day 1 the juice loses about 40% of their nutrition value.
2. Are Cold-Pressed Juices Better?
Yes. Cold-Pressed Juices are better for you. If you are a health conscious person and prefer to drink to fresh juices, then opt for a cold-pressed juicer. It is a quick solution to get a lot of fresh juice in one sitting. Due to its cold press technology, it holds nutritional values, enzymes of the fruits up to 72 hours. So, you can easily store your juice and drink it for a couple of days.
3. What Is The Difference Between Centrifugal And Cold Press Juicers?
- Due to the generation of excess heat, it doesn’t retain a lot of nutrients.
- It is less efficient when processing green leafy vegetables as compared to Cold Pressed Juicer.
- It operates at high speeds in the range of 1500 RPM.
- Their price is low as compared to the Cold Press Juicers.
Cold Press Juicer:
- It doesn’t produce much heat, so it is possible to maintain various essential nutrients.
- It helps in retaining more nutrients as compared to centrifugal juicers.
- It is extremely efficient as it extracts much juice from green-leafy vegetables.
- It operates at slow speeds in the range from 40 to 80 RPM.
- Due to the great features, it would cost at higher price.