Every Girl dream of a soft, supple, glowy, natural skin that is free from dust particles. Little or few know the beauty secrets and hacks. Beautiful skin needs proper care and maintenance. A regular face wash or scrub doesn’t eliminate the dirt and toxins from the face. A facial steamer plays an essential role that not only removes dust from the face. But, also open the clogged pores and keep out blemishes away.
Facial Steamer is a simple home-based solution that gives a professional clean up at your comfort. Facial Steamer helps you to eliminate dullness and blemishes from your face. Moreover, it gives you naturally glowing skin.
In today’s busy lives, no one has time to visit the spa or salon regularly. Any to open the clogged pores you have to rely much on facial steam. But don’t worry, you can easily invest in a good quality steamer and even under budget. It lets you get excellent treatment without leaving the house. It not only opens the pores but also eliminates oily skin and other types of pollutants.
If you want a salon-like facial treatment at home, then we are here to find you the Best Facial Steamer in India.
Comparison Chart for Top 10 Facial Steamers in India
|Facial Steamers||Auto Off||Run Time||Shock Proof|
|Newnik V108||Yes||15-20 min||Yes|
|Nucleair Kingdom||Yes||5-10 min||No|
|Dr. Trust||Yes||5-15 min||Yes|
Which are the Best Facial Steamers in India 2021?
1. Newnik V108 Vaporizer/Steam Inhaler For Cold And Cough
Newnik V108 is a beautiful vaporizer that is suitable for all family members. The sleek design of steamer is a natural way to maintain health and beauty.
It comes with a metal container for water boiling and many safety features to provide protection. It provides treatment for cough, congestion and brings deep pore cleansing.
- It provides relief from congestion and helps to rejuvenate the skin.
- Its innovative system helps you to inhale or breath with ease.
- The steamer has three levels of heat control and automatic shut off mode.
- Its safety feature includes shockproof, child safety, water sprinkling, power indicator and water boiling in a plastic container.
- It is a steam therapy for health and beauty.
- The warm and moist steam gives relief from persistent cold and cough.
- It helps to open up the pores for deep skin cleansing and free it from germs and impurities.
- It helps in parched throat and chest congestion. Thus, it allows you to breath more comfortably.
- It opens the clogged nasal and sinus passages to give relief from congestion.
- It gives relief from bronchitis and helps to clear out mucus.
- The product warranty is for six months.
- It works on a voltage of 110V- 240V and has a power of 80W – 100W.
Things We Like
- It is a high quality product.
- It ensures deep pores cleansing.
- It gives relief from throat irritation, congestion and cough.
- It comes with adjustable steam control for your comfort.
- It is a Child Safe product.
2. Naulakha 3-In-1 PP/HDPE Facial Sauna Steamer and Inhaler
Naulakha 3-In-1 Steamer is the perfect solution to maintain beauty and health. The steamer not only enhances facial beauty but also provides relief from cold, cough and throat infections etc.
The body of Steamer is made of plastic and designed in a unique way such that it is shockproof. The attachments come with a smooth edge for the nasal and facial purpose.
- The steamer helps to give relief from cold, throat infections and congestion.
- You can add inhalants to the vaporizers like Vicks and other medicines.
- It can be used for beauty purposes to enhance facial beauty.
- The product offers 15 days of manufacturing warranty on the damage.
- The vaporizer helps to clear the clogs and open the facial-pores present deeply.
Things We Like
- It helps to get a facial glow to the skin.
- It has shockproof safety features.
- It helps you to get relief from cold and throat infections.
Things We Didn’t Like
- The product quality is not good.
3. Wonder Steam Inhaler Professional Plastic Vaporizer
Wonder Steam is a compact and unique inhaler which provides relief from cold and cough symptoms. It is a suitable vaporizer for ailments like cough, cold, headaches, stuffy nose, sinusitis, and bronchitis etc.
The steamer is also useful in Aroma Therapy and Ayurvedic Treatments. It ensures good night sleep that is difficult to get because of congestion or breathlessness.
- The Sauna vaporizer is designed in a unique way and ensures shock-free and light safety.
- It provides inhalation treatment to get relief from cold cough, headaches, stuffy nose, sinusitis & bronchitis etc.
- It is useful in Aroma Therapy and many Ayurvedic treatments.
- The product dimensions are 11.5 x 11.5 x 14 cm.
- It is made especially for clinical and home use.
- The steam also helps to open the pores and helps to get rid of skin pollutant. It leaves your skin supple and glowy.
Things We Like
- The steamer works quite well.
- It is sturdy and compact.
- The steamer is easy and safe to use.
- You can carry it anywhere you want due to its small size.
4. Dealcrox Plastic Handheld Facial Steamer
Dealcrox Steamer is a 2 in 1 handheld steamer that ensures your all in one treatment at home. It reduces wrinkles, dust, disinfection and facial care.
The steamer has an ergonomic design and easy to carry handle for easy operation. Within two minutes, the steam tends to come out from the steam jet and is ready to use.
- It consumes 180 W of power.
- The product includes a water injection hole knob.
- It also comes with a detachable brush with lint removal facility.
- It helps to remove the dust and clears the clogs.
- It is useful for garment cleaning as well.
- It helps to remove wrinkles from your garments, bedding, or upholstery.
- The press-up button is for ironing and press down is for steam.
Things We Like
- It is easy to use and operate.
- You can use it for garment cleaning as well as for facial treatment.
- It is compact, convenient and light.
- It is a better quality product.
5. Nucleair Kingdom Facial Steamer
The Nucleair Kingdom is an aroma and beauty care facial beauty care steamer. The mini machine work on heat water and turns it into steam. It improves circulation and nutrition absorption that keeps the skin fresh. The open pores promote metabolism and deeply cleans the skin.
The steamer causes blood vessels to dilate, which brings more blood to the skin’s surface. The increase of blood flow in the facial skin promotes a soft and healthy glow. The deep cleansing helps you to get rid of impurities buried under the skin.
- It opens up the pores and allows the skin to breathe.
- It offers a power consumption of 350W and power requirement of 220-240V.
- The steamer can clean the deep layers of skin and discharge toxins as well as replenish moisture.
- Its nano-ionic steam penetrates deeply into the skin and retains the moisture.
- It helps to reduce the prevalence of acne and blackheads.
Things We Like
- It penetrates the skin more effectively.
- It helps to remove the excess oil, impurities, dirt and makeup.
- It helps to retain skin moisture.
Things We Didn’t Like
- It doesn’t offer a manufacturing warranty.
6. Carecroft Relax All In One Steam Vaporizer Inhaler and Nose Steamer
Carecroft is a Beauty and Health product having a unique and detachable design. It is designed for your gentle skin and a perfect Facial Sauna and Spa for your skin. It clears out all the impurities from the skin like acne or pimples.
This beauty and health care product brings a youthful glowy complexion to your skin. It ensures your skin becomes radiant, soft and smooth. It also helps to cure the number of health issues such as Nose Congestion, Hay Fever, Cold Bronchitis and more.
Note: Use tap water instead of RO as it breaks the electrolysis and stops the steam generation process.
- It has a stylish design that relaxes steam vaporizer and also brings portability.
- It is an all in one inhaler that comes with three attachments. It includes a nose steamer, a vaporizer, and a face mask for the facial sauna.
- It is made of plastic and is your all in one facial and sauna spa.
- The dimensions of the product are 17 x 17 x 10 cm.
Things We Like
- It makes your skin soft and radiant.
- It helps to treat nasal congestion and other respiratory problems.
- It is easy to clean after use.
- It has a sleek look.
- You can use it for multi-purposes.
Things We Didn’t Like
- It doesn’t provide a manufacturing warranty.
7. Healthgenie 3 In 1 Steam Sauna Regular Vaporizer
Healthgenie is a highly effective and 3 in 1 Steam, Sauna, vaporizer for maintaining health and beauty. Not only beauty, but it is also suitable for inhalation during a cold or respiratory problem. The steamer has a shock-resistant plastic body that comes with a long cord.
The Vaporizer is a mechanical device that turns the water into steam and transmits into the atmosphere. It is also beneficial in clearing congestion or moisturize dry nasal passageways. It is your perfect hair spa treatment at home.
Note: It will have smell during initial usage, so wash it with lukewarm water twice before first use to avoid such odour. Don’t use RO water as it will stop the steam generating process.
- The product offers six months of manufacturing warranty against the manufacturing defects.
- Its cord length is 105 cm.
- The dimensions of the product are 21.4 x 15 x 17 cm, and its weight is 322 g.
- Its plastic body is free from shock and light.
- The vaporizer consists of 3 attachments vaporizer, nasal steamer and facial sauna.
- The Nasal steamer promotes relief from a throat infection, cold, and congestion problems.
- It helps to clean up the skin, clear the clogs, massages deeply and open the facial pores.
Things We Like
- It is easy to use.
- It is convenient to carry while on the go as well as at home.
- You can use it for cold relief and congestion.
- It cleans up the dirt and opens closed pores.
- It is the perfect facial at home.
8. Dr. Trust Home Spa Facial Steamer and Vaporiser
Dr Trust is of high quality and personal steam inhaler that gives you better spa comfort at home. It is one of the best facial steamers in India that provides sufficient moisture to the lungs and respiratory tract. It fits in your face comfortably and directs warm moist air right into the nose and throat.
The steamer serves to relieve nasal, chest congestion and sinus. Within 5 to 15 minutes of treatment, it makes nasal, and throat passages feel clearer.
- The product warranty is for one year.
- It is used for normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin.
- It makes your skin tender, healthier and young.
- The steamer provides vapour therapy for flu, colds, bronchitis and other ailments.
- The LED power-indicator has an on/off indicator for ease of use.
- It opens the pores and rejuvenates your skin.
- The steamer comes with safe automatic shutoff and timer to customize the treatments.
- It comes with 1.8m of cord length.
- The warm and moist air relieves persistent cold and cough.
Things We Like
- It is a perfect steamer for all skin types.
- It provides health care benefits.
- It’s steam flow is gentle and soft on the skin.
- You can use it with essential oils as well.
- It helps to maintain beautiful and healthy skin.
9. Asbob Vaporizer with 3 Attachments Facial Sauna Steamer
Asbob Facial Sauna or Steam Vaporizers is a 3 in 1 solution for your face. The steamer keeps your skin rejuvenated, bacteria-free and fresh. It provides you facial sauna spa in 4 steps that includes cleanses, steam, exfoliates and moisturizing.
The steamer treats in 4-way action. First, it relieves blocked nose, headaches, colds and cough. Second, it soothes stiff nose and strained muscles. Third, it cleans facial skin and helps the skin to glow. Its single steam refreshes the tired skin.
- The steamer is suitable for all skin types such as normal, dry, combination and sensitive types.
- It makes the skin neutral, tender, younger and healthier.
- It gently clears clogged-pores and rejuvenates the skin.
- Its Vaporizer gives relief from the common cold, sinusitis, bronchitis, stuffy nose and other ailments.
- It is suitable for aromatherapy, respiratory ailments therapy, hay fever, cold nose or throat treatment.
Things We Like
- It provides skin types and natural treatment.
- It is perfect for all skin types.
- It helps to treat respiratory issues.
- It helps to open the pores and rejuvenates the skin.
10. Petrice Steamer Handheld Facial Steamer
Petrice Steamer is a smart, powerful and convenient steamer that gives you a better home spa and steaming experience. It helps to remove wrinkles from your garments, drapery, bedding, upholstery, table lining and more.
It is beneficial in moisturizing your skin, eliminates fatigue and rejuvenates your skin. It is exceptionally lightweight and can be easily carried anywhere.
- Its product dimensions are 185 x 110 x 230 mm.
- It is a handheld portable steamer produces powerful and consistent steam.
- It removes wrinkles from your garments, drapery, bedding, or upholstery.
- The steamer is safe and gentle on the fabrics.
- The size of the product is 0.65kgs.
- It is highly compact, portable and perfectly fits into your suitcase.
- It is safe and gentle on fabrics and can be used for all the fabrics.
- The steamer features a safety auto shut-off protection that shuts the steamer automatically.
Things We Like
- It is portable and compact.
- It gives a safe and robust performance.
- It brings auto safety shut off protection.
- It heats up fast and easy to use.
Best Facial Steamer Brands
- Dr Trust
Types of Facial Steamer
- Personal Facial Steamers
Personal Steamers are small in size as compared to others and can be used by one person at a time. It steams directed towards your face. They are portable, compact and lightweight. You can easily find the steamers in the departmental stores. It is simple to use and apply.
- Professional Steamer
Professional Steamer is designed to use professionally. You can see it in any salon. They have a large scale and the ability to work for longer. It has a big water tank and works for 20 minutes or more. They are expensive and can be seen in a big spa’s, salons or hospitals. It also helps to unblock the nasals and other congestions.
- Nano-ionic Face Steamer
Nano ionic Facial Steamer is an advance steamer when it comes to its operation and technology. It doesn’t require water to come to a boil for creating steam. It is made of the ceramic heating element that even helps to moisturize better.
- Table Top Facial Steamers
Table Top Steamers are small in size and comes with a water chamber and heating device. It doesn’t come with the base to stand on the floor. The Steamer has a rod-like steam outlet which is extended from the steam. The best part is you can fix it in various directions.
How to Choose A Facial Steamer?
Water Tank Capacity
One must choose the steamer with large water reservoir capacity for a long steaming session. Large water tanks shall keep working for nonstop. Buy the steamer that can hold at least 200mls of water as it will keep working for 20 minutes.
Automatic Shut Off
Safety comes first while operating electrical devices. When choosing the steamer, one must find the one having an automatic shut off feature. It keeps the device from being overheated. The advance facial steamers are packed with automatic shut-off. It turns off the device when it runs out of water. It keeps the device from any damage or short-circuits due to the high amount of heat.
If you are looking for a long term investment, then you need to look for a steamer that will last longer. Before looking for a steamer, one needs to ensure that it is durable. You can read plenty of customer reviews so that you have an idea as to how the appliance work.
A good steamer operates without making any noise. The calming process and noiseless device give more relaxation and soothing experience. This type of steamer aids you to enjoy some peaceful and quiet time.
Ease of Use
The complicated procedures of the steamer may make your steaming experience daunting. The easy to use face steamer makes your face spa experience better.
Heat Up Time
The faster heat-up of a steamer saves you lots of time. It immediately starts to operate so that you don’t have to wait for a long time. Make sure that you find a steamer that heats up so fast. It also saves you plenty of time.
Built-in mirrors: This feature enables you to check your skin as it is steaming.
Multi-Angle Nozzles: It lets you configure the position of the steam outlet as per your comfort and preference.
Essential oils compatibility: It gives you the freedom to add some essential oils such as eucalyptus that helps to unblock your chest, nose and throat.
Humidifier: It gives steam onto your face even when the temperature is unfavourable.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are Facial Steamers Effective?
Yes. It makes your skincare more effective as it infuses the skin with moisture. It helps to retain the moisture and eliminates oily-skin and plugged pores.
2. How Often Should You Steam Your Face?
You should stem your face, not more than once a week. If you have clogged-pores on your face, then you can steam your face twice a week. Remember that more steaming may lead to more breakouts.
3. Is Steaming Good to Clear Acne?
Steaming can soften the blemishes and makes it easy to extract. It doesn’t clear up the acne alone. Although Steaming and extracting can remove existing pore blockages. The most important thing that one must understand that steaming doesn’t stop new breakouts from forming.
4. How Facial Steamer Works?
The Facial Steamer causes your face to sweat and opens the pores. It helps to soften the surface layer of dead skin cells. With steam, the dirt and debris release from the skin and keeps your skin clean and clear.
5. How Long One Should Steam the Face for Sinus?
You can steam your face for about 10 to 15 minutes each session. Don’t steam for more than 10 to 15 minutes. If symptoms persist, you can steam for three times a day.
6. Can I Use Face Steamer for Face?
Yes. The hot steam can clean the pores and circulates the blood flow in your scalp. It also delivers much-needed nutrients that help to promote thicker and fuller hair. The small particle size of a steamer penetrates your hair, scalp and condition them.
7. Can I Use Face Mask After Steaming?
After Cleansing, steaming the skin will soften the skin and open the pores. After the pores are opened, applying the mask and serum will be the better option. It will easily get absorbed into the skin, penetrate deeply and remove toxins.