Buying a pair of headphone isn’t a challenging task, but choosing the perfect one is essential. It is a necessary accessory to spend time with yourself. You can carry them everywhere and listen to your favourite music.
A good headphone gives you pleasure while listening to your favourite type of music. Excellent bass and clear sound quality are the essences of a great headphone.
We know how it is vital for you to invest in the perfect headphone.
We have prepared a list of Best Headphones Under 5000 in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Headphones Under 5000 in India
Which are the Top 10 Best Headphones Under 5000 in India 2020?
1. Tribit XFree Tune Bluetooth Headphones
These wireless headphones that comes from the house of Tagg that provides studio-quality performance and most important WiFi connection. It is one of the Best Bluetooth Headphones that come with a Bluetooth-4.1 by which you can attach your supporting devices. It allows you to enjoy the songs with no worry.
It’s Bass Toggle improves the bass-response just by the press of a button. With an adjustable-headband, it allows you to change the size of the head-band as per your convenience.
- With its robust and oversized 40mm-drivers, it provides superb bass-driven sound.
- It gives playtime of up to 40 hrs. You can experience uninterrupted-music.
- After listening to music, you can fold its ear cups for more accessible storage.
- It comes with a warranty for 1-year.
- It has an in-built mike and 33 feet of range. You can move around during enjoying the music.
What We Like
- It provides both wired and WiFi-connectivity.
- It is lightweight. You can carry it easily for travel.
- It comes with a mic.
- It has soft ear cushions.
2. boAt Rockerz 510 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Now stop worrying about hanging the wires here and there. With this headphone, pair with any Bluetooth-enabled-device, connect and play. It brings HD-quality with treble performance to make your listening-experience perfect. It is one of the Best Bluetooth Headphones to buy in India.
Other specifications of this product is that it is the lightest and gives you optimal comfort and master control board to change tracks or reject phonecall and volume-control. It comes in two colours, red and furious blue. You can select any of the colours as per your choice. With the classic and gorgeous synthetic leather earcups soft cushion and head band, get ready to hear to songs anywhere.
- It has a 50mm driver that makes sure you get the loudest-sound with utmost clarity.
- It has soft faux leather on the ear pads. The foam inside the pads adapts to your ears with the right pressure. It ensures comfort and gives authentic-sound too.
- It is pleasant to wear.
- It is capable of good noise-isolation.
- It is precisely created that appears to be stylish.
- It comes with an adjustable head-band.
- It comes with a 1 year of guarantee.
- It assures good vocal clarity with extra comfort earcups.
What We Like
- It is lightweight and compact.
- It has a 400mAh extendable battery.
- It comes with responsive and easy tap-on control.
- It comes with a gleaming and stylish design.
- It can fully charge in 3 hours with a USB-cable.
- It has a long battery life-span which 15 minutes-charging will provide you 1 – 2 hours run-time.
- Its deep bass-signature-technology gives ultra-powerful, loud thumping.
- It is great and durable.
3. Sony MDR-XB450 On-Ear Extra Bass Headphones
Sony is the leading manufacturer that deals with smart technology and electronics. It comes with an elegant and stylish design. It has a 1.2m long, tangle-resistant Y-type-cord. You can enjoy extended song sessions in great comfort with its pressure-relieving cushions.
Due to its swivel-built, it allows you to lay them flat and makes it easy-to-carry. You can pick the product from the five different colours.
- It comes with a powerful neodymium-magnet, and frequency lies in the range of 5Hz to 22000Hz.
- Its performance is impressive, and you can stay tuned-in to movies, songs and videos.
- It has large 30mm-speakers that provide high-quality tone with full clarity and sharpness.
- The richly padded ear cups provide you with utmost comfort.
- It has an impedance-24Ohm, and 102dB/mW sensitivity included.
- It comes with the standard 3.5mm-wire jack. You can use it with your home theatre systems, PC, laptop and so on.
What We Like
- They give the superb-audio.
- It has a durable and grooved serrated-cable that reduces tangling.
- It has a flashy metallic finish housing.
- It is easy to manage.
- It is an extraordinary build-quality product that comes with good construction.
- The manufacturer offers a 1-year-warranty.
- It is portable with a swivel folding design for listening on the go.
4. JBL T460BT Extra Bass Wireless On-Ear Headphones
JBL has engineered the impressive, supreme-quality product that found in big venues around the world.
JBL introduces on-ear Bluetooth headphones that are flat-folding, comfy, lightweight and compact design. It is a pair of good-quality headphone with high-precision 32mm drivers. It gives you an extreme clarity of tone that you will fall in love with yourself for purchasing this pair. In terms of movability, it is compact that makes it travel friendly.
- It comes with a guarantee of 1-year.
- It has a rechargeable-battery that gives 11 hrs of long battery life once fully charged.
- It comes with the Bluetooth 4.0, you can tune in any compatible-device.
- You can continuously-listen to the song for up to 11 hrs.
- You can fold and unfold this as per your need.
What We Like
- You can control playback time and respond to the phone-call.
- It has been ergonomically-designed to provide more comfort.
- It has long-lasting-battery.
What We Didn’t Like
- It doesn’t have a noise canceling feature.
5. boAt Mumbai Indians Edition Rockerz Bluetooth Wireless Headphone
It comes with an extra-bass-quality to give you the ride of nirvana. They deliver a rhythmic response to your music-tracks. These are built to strike the good combination of music and the environment outside.
It has a stunning design and a lightweight body. It keeps the audio intact. It has an ergonomic base that creates a custom fit for any head shape. It has a super-flexible structure.
It comes with multiple functions of on/off, call-receive/reject, play/pause, previous/next, adjust volume and change the track.
- It has 40mm dynamic drivers with the 32 ohms speaker.
- It has a rechargeable 250mAh Li-polymer battery. Once you’ve charged it, you can use it for 8 hours.
- It takes just 2 hrs to get fully charged.
- It has LED-indicators. The blue LED indicates power and pairing. And, the red LED indicates charging.
- Its frequency range is between 20hz and 20kHz.
- It is compatible with all mobiles, laptops and tablets.
- It provides HD clarity with super bass.
- It comes with a noise-cancelling microphone.
- It provides an operating range of up to 10m.
- It has a warranty-of-1 year.
What We Like
- Its micro-phone cancels the ambient noise.
- Its deep-toned makes you feel the waves.
- It comes with the Bluetooth technology.
- It isn’t bulky.
- It has a sturdy design.
6. Sony MDR-AS210AP Open-Ear Active Sports Headphones with Mic
It is another smart, sports-headphone that perfectly suits your fitness style. It is an open-ear active sports headphone for the outdoor running and workout.
Whenever you undergo the strain in those intense workouts, the pure and energised tone keeps you going. With a high-quality inline microphone, you can make/answer the calls from your smartphone with ease.
- With the 13.5mm dynamic-driver, it delivers punchy and supreme audio.
- It comes with adjustable-earloop to personalise fit as per your ear-size.
- It has a sensitivity of 104 dB/mW and impedance-15-Ohm.
- With a single touch, you can switch from music to calls. You can customise remote functions using the Sony-Smart Key Android app.
- It is splash-proof. So don’t worry about the spillage of water.
- It comes with a warranty for 1-year.
What We Like
- It is the best headphones under 5000 for sports with a secure fit.
- It has a great splash-proof design.
- Its wire is durable.
- It frees up your movement via a cord that is long enough for the treadmill.
- The earphones produce crisp, perfect pitch.
7. Sennheiser HD 206 507364 Headphones
It is one of the leading product that comes with powerful tone reproduction. This is a pair of closed and effective functionality that satisfies all your music needs.
If you are a budget-conscious music-lover, then this is the perfect fit for you. It is the best headphones under 5000 with a comfortable body and a sleek structure that adds elegance to your style.
- It offers a robust, vibrant and crisp sound.
- With 215gm weight, you can easily hold it.
- It comes with a 3-meter-cable.
- It has a warranty of 2 years.
- You won’t feel pain even after wearing it for long hours.
- With the frequency of 20Hz, you won’t miss any sound, whether it is a low pitch or high pitch.
- It has an impedance-108dB that gives a balanced sound every time.
What We Like
- It is lightweight for wearing.
- It provides a smooth operating at all times.
- It is a perfect one for professionals in the music-industry.
- It comes with good leatherette earpads.
What We Didn’t Like
- It does not have a mike.
8. Maono AU-D422L Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
It lets you feel the pace of life by allowing you to enjoy music anywhere and anytime. With the Bluetooth-V4.2 technology, it gives a stable signal connection and wide transmission range. This Bluetooth Headphones will enable you to answer-call with the micro-phone. It comes with seven colour changing lights for a unique experience.
It is designed for Hi-Fi stereo sound and immersive sound quality. It comes with a foldable design that makes it easy to move and store. With soft memory-protein earmuff, it gives you extremely-comfortable wearing experience. It allows you to move freely when you are dancing, walking or working-out far away from the device.
- It comes with built-in mic to free your hands.
- It is very easy to pair and connects stably.
- It provides 10-15m of signal receiving range without any problems.
- It has dual modes – wireless-and-wired to keep tune never stop.
- It has a built-in battery that gives unstoppable music experience for up to 7 hours.
- It has an on/off button control settings.
- It is made with well-closed around-ear cushion.
- It comes with adjustable-headband and snug band that makes it flexible to fit any head shapes.
- It has an incoming-call function that allows you to an answer-call with the press of a button.
- It supports TF card that makes it an outstanding study-device for students for listening to books.
- It also allows you to listen to FM and news.
- It has a warranty for 1-year.
What We Like
- It is easy to control.
- It has a solid-build.
- It gives extra-bass with 40 mm powerful driver.
- It comes with passive noise cancellations.
- The manufacturer gives the customer care service to there customers for any product related queries or issues. You can contact on firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
These headphones are a blend of superior build-quality and engineering. It is specially made for studio tracking and mixing. With a maximum input power of 700mW, it lets you enjoy your favourite-tracks uninterruptedly. It has compatibility with the number of devices such as laptops, desktops, smartphones and many more.
It can give relish high-end sound-quality and accurate audio anytime and anywhere. It comes with contoured earcups seal tight for superb sound-isolation. With pro-grade material, it ensures more durability and reliability. Thus, it is a combination of exceptional sound-output and power-packed functionalities.
- It has a stylish back coloured body that adds charms in your looks.
- It offers impressive audio-quality with booming-bass.
- It comes with 40mm-drivers with rare earth magnets that boosts sound-performance.
- It is built with copper-clad aluminium wire-voice-coils that improve sound quality.
- It is tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance.
- Its circumaural design contours around the ears to deliver the sound-isolation in the louder environment.
- It comes with soft earpad cushions that offer a complete comfortable listening-experience for a longer time.
- It produces a clean and clear tone without any distortion.
- It comes with a convenient 3m straight single-side-cable for studio tracking or field recording.
What We Like
- It has sturdy-built.
- It is long-lasting.
- It gives outstanding comfort.
- It has a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
10. Sennheiser HD 4.20s Around-Ear Headphones
It is a blend of dynamic sound and style in the HD-4.20s functionality. It is ideal for music-enthusiast. It’s closed-back, the around-ear-design decreases ambient-noise to improve the listening experience.
Its foldable design allows you to enjoy the songs on your journey. Its cable offers a single-button remote with in-line-microphone for a push to talk functionality and music-playback. In terms of performance, it delivers ultimate-performance at all times.
- It comes with a 2-years-warranty.
- Its maximum frequency-response is 22000Hz.
- It comes with a 1.4m detachable cable that is single-sided.
- Its sound-pressure level is 120 dB.
- It covers your whole ear to optimise the flawless-quality.
- You can connect it with your Laptop, PC, television, etc.
- It prevents audio leakage and enhances the bass.
What We Like
- It is lightweight.
- The ideal length of the cable gives you freedom of movement.
- The ear cushions are soft.
- It is portable.
Best Headphones Brands in India
How To Choose the Best Headphones Under Rs5000?
It will help to relieve stress. The higher the bass, the better the enjoyment you will get from your soul. Enrich your music-experience by exploring the perfect headphones for your entertainment. Before purchasing any new accessory, figure out all the traits.
It is a term that describes the relationship between voltage and current. The more-the-impedance, the less the signal gets through, and less-sound is produced. It is a good idea to buy fewer-impedance headphones, that is less than 25 Ohms. If you want to use them with a small device such as mobile phones, the low one is great. If you use them with the large ones having builtin amplifiers such as a sound-system, resistance over 35-Ohm is fine.
Neodymium is the kind of magnet used in modern electronics. They are stronger as compared to the Ferrite. The magnet-type may affect production-cost. You don’t need to take worry about this.
Sensitivity is measured in dB/mW. It is the sound-amount that the headset produces for one mW of the electrical signal. The greater the sensitivity, the better-sound you get. The sensitivity value ranges from 80dB to 110dB.
Wired Or Wireless
You can have a look at some of the factors to consider for both types.
- Audio Quality: Usually, wireless headphones produce a low-quality of tone as compared to a wired one. It depends on the value of headphones too.
- Portability: Both of them are compact and portable. Depending upon their engineering, some may be more handy when travelling. Wireless over-ear or in-ear headphones are placed easily. They stay-well in your ears during the entire workout. If you are a radio jockey who works at a radio station, you may need to buy wired ones. They produce the great sound quality and easily fits in your backpack.
Those who are aware of the reputed-brand, this factor matters for them. The leading-technology brands such as Panasonic that present the top class headsets. Besides these, other top-brands provide affordable devices. The primary point is to pick the product from reputed and famous manufacturers.
If you are gadgets geek, then definitely you need to buy the perfect one at the most desirable budget. The expense of a wireless-type is more as compared to the wired ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which Is Better – Wireless or Wired headphone?
Both of them offer the good results. You can attach both kinds of headsets to your phones or other smart-devices. There are dozens of headsets available in the market, such as wired-and-wireless that provides you with many options. This decision of investing depends upon your lifestyle needs. You should consider how you’ll use the headset. After determining your lifestyle needs, you can pick the right one as per your budget and other factors.
2. What Should Be The Lifestyle For Wireless Headphone?
If you are an athlete player and want to take your workout to the next level, then these are the ideal choice for you. It allows you to run over the treadmills, lift weights and doing other exercises.
If you are the one who often travels, these pair of headphones are a must for you. You can rock out your desired song while touring.
3. What Are The Benefits Of Using Wireless Headphones?
There are many benefits, such as:
- No Need Of Cable: You don’t need to worry about the cables.
- Bluetooth Compatibility: You can use your headphones to any Bluetooth-enabled-device with ease.
- Comfort: These ones are easier for wearing as they don’t have cables.