In A Hurry? Our Top 3 Picks To Buy
In this digital world, the latest fashion trends are 4G networks smartphones.
But does it mean that the value of keypad mobile phones has gone down?
No. The reality is that many Indian users still use popular keypad phones, although it seems to be outdated in front of smartphones. These types of phones are still available in the market today on a large scale.
Many top brands such as Nokia, Samsung, LAVA etc. produce these types of phones as there are still large buyers of it in the remote or village areas. Not only this the technologically affected and old age people also use it without any discomfort. The vast majority of people still uses keypad phones as it ensures better network and battery backup. These phones are cheap, available under budget, provides better battery or speaker quality and are durable.
If you are looking for a simple features phone for calling purposes only, then you are in the right place. We have found a list of Top 10 Keypad Phones for you. Here, You can get the basic phones in India.
Comparison Chart for Top 10 Keypad Phones in India 2020
|Nokia 105||72.6 g||Single||1 year|
|Samsung Guru Music 2||231 g||Dual||1 year|
|Lava Gem||249 g||Dual||2 years|
|Nokia 130 DS||77.1 g||Dual||1 year|
|Lava A7||99.8 g||Dual||1 year|
|Samsung Guru FM Plus||159 g||Dual||1 year|
|Lava Prime Z||27.2 g||Dual||2 years|
|Philips Xenium E108||77.1 g||Dual||1 year|
|I Kall K36||200 g||Dual||15 months|
|MTR MT316||168 g||Dual||1 year|
Which Are the 10 Best Keypad Phones Under 2000 in India for 2020?
1. Nokia 105 (White)
Nokia 105 is a single sim mobile that comes with S30+ operating system with 4 MB of internal storage. It offers an ergonomic design that also includes an in-built flash design. It also has in-built games such as the classic Snake Xenzia. Its island key layout design makes the dialling and texting easy. The Nokia 105 dual sim is also available at a double cost.
- The product offers a 1-year manufacturer warranty and six months of inbuilt warranty.
- It has 800mAH lithium-ion battery that works for longer at a single charge.
- It comes with features like FM Radio, 4MB Ram, 3.5mm headphone jack.
- It offers a single sim card slot that allows you to call and text your contacts.
- Its FM radio feature helps you to tune into your favourite channel.
- It ensures multimedia support that allows playing game and tunes into your favourite channel at one go.
- Its RAM allows you to save music songs and your favourite games.
- The has a 1.8-inch screen type and weight of the phone is 72.6 g.
- The dimension of the product is 30.2 x 12 x 13.5 cm.
Things We Like
- It is lightweight and handy mobile phone.
- It offers multimedia support.
Things We Didn’t Like
- It doesn’t support 3G or 4G.
2. Samsung Guru Music 2 (Gold)
Samsung Guru Music 2 offers a vibrant design that helps to enhance your viewing experience. Its sleek design makes the phones easy to use. With 16 GB of expandable memory, you can store 3000 phones. It has advance Mp3 Player and dedicated play and pause button that helps you to start at any time. It is one of the Best keypad phones Under 2000 in India 2020 for users.
- It comes with dual sim, FM radio and music player.
- Samsung Keypad Phone offers one year of manufacturer warranty and six months of inbox warranty.
- Its product dimension are 12.6 x 0.7 x 7.4 cm.
- The phone memory can be expanded up to 16gb.
- It has 2-inch (5.1 centimetres) QQVGA display and that with 128 x 160 pixels resolution.
- The weight of the product is 231 g.
- It offers 800mAH lithium-ion battery that gives a talk time of 11 hours and standby time.
Things We Like
- It is a sleek and light mobile.
- It has good battery life.
- It comes with dual sim.
- The phone also has a music player.
- It can easily fit into the pocket.
3. Lava Gem Big Screen Keypad Mobile
Lava Gem is a great screen keypad design which offers superb sound quality and battery support. It features a 1.3-megapixel camera with a better display. It also provides its customer with a blink notification facility at the time of incoming calls.
- It has 1750 MH battery and offers four days battery life with super battery mode.
- The weight of the product is 249 g.
- The product comes with two years of manufacturing warranty.
- Its dimensions are 14.5 x 7.7 x 7.1 cm.
- The phone has a 1.3mp primary camera.
- It has a 2.8-inch screen with PMMA 2.5D glass.
Things We Like
- It comes with blink notification that notifies the incoming of a call.
- It offers a better battery quality.
- It supports HD recording and video recording.
- It has 3.5 mm of an audio jack.
4. Nokia 130 DS (Grey)
Nokia 130 DS is a fantastic phone and offers features like dual sim, stereo FM, Bluetooth Connectivity and GPRS. This best mobile is easy to hold due to its lightweight design. The phone is made with polycarbonate shell which keeps the colour even when scratched.
- It offers memory upto 32 GB, a Bluetooth, GPRS, FM and 0.3MP primary camera.
- The product comes with one year of manufacturer warranty.
- It has a 1020mAH lithium-ion battery.
- It offers a matt back finish that gives it a modern design look.
- The weight of the phone is 77.1 g.
- Its dimensions are 11.2 x 1.4 x 4.6 cm.
Things We Like
- It has basic features of Bluetooth and FM.
- The colour of the phone is grey and has GSM connectivity.
- It is the best feature phone under budget.
- It has S30+ OS System.
- The design of the phone is modern.
5. Lava A7 (Blue Silver)
Lava has a super cool evolved design and is the best quality phone. The phones offer high quality audio with unmatched sound experience.
- Lava has 1750mAH lithium-ion battery
- The product offers one year of manufacturing warranty and six months on the in-box accessories.
- It is a dual sim phone.
- The package includes a charger, battery, and user manual.
- The weight of the phone is 99.8 g.
- Its dimensions are 12.4 x 1.2 x 5.3 cm.
- The memory is expandable upto 32 GB.
- The handset box includes Charger, battery, user manual, and handsfree.
Things We Like
- The phone is durable.
- It works on a dual sim.
- It has a memory that can expand up to 32GB.
- It provides high quality sound.
6. Samsung Guru FM Plus (SM-B110E/D, Black)
Samsung Guru FM Plus is a compact and sturdy mobile phone that serves your all the basic needs. With Samsung, you can experience glitch free glitch-free seamless functionality. It is a lightweight mobile phone that is easy to operate. It lets you remain connected with your family and friends. It features a built-in FM phone that allows you to listen to MP3 and MIDI format songs. Its power backup provides you 10 hours of talking time on 2G GSM.
- The phone offers one year of manufacturing warranty.
- It comes with mp3 ringtones in mobile phones.
- The weight of the product is 159 g.
- Its dimensions are 12.2 x 5.2 x 7.6 cm.
- It offers a stunning design with its leather-feel rear casing, a comfortable grip, and smooth curves.
Things We Like
- It is easy to operate and connect you with your family and friends.
- It is a simple and compact design.
- It is easy to use and operate.
- It comes with great in-built features.
7. Lava Prime Z Keypad Phone (Black-Silver)
Lava Prime Z is a high quality keypad phone with a great sound experience. It gives five days of battery backup with a super battery mode.
It has 2.4-inch QVGA display with the piano-like finish, 3D front glass, and CD texture in centre navigation key. It is more than a luxury offered at this price.
- The product offers two years of manufacturing warranty and six months warranty for in-built accessories.
- It features dual sim, music player, FM Radio and video player.
- It supports 32 GB of memory.
- It offers 1.3MP primary camera with flash.
- The product dimensions are 12.2 x 5.2 x 1.2 cm.
- It has 2.4-inch QVGA display with 240 x 320 pixels of resolution.
- It has a 1200mAH lithium-ion battery.
- The weight of the product is 27.2 g.
- It has 2 Watt Hours of battery backup.
Things We Like
- It is a luxury offered at an affordable price.
- It comes with an LED torch.
- It has a lightweight and compact design.
- It ensures great sound experience.
8. Philips Xenium E108 Dual SIM Mobile Phone (Black)
Philips Xenium is a dual sim phone and has a fashion-forward design to show the world your design. It has superlative 1000mAh battery for long-lasting power and performance. It is a compact phone that comes at a price range of Rs 950.
- It has a 1.77 inch TFT screen and colour display that ensures excellent image quality and response time.
- It supports devnagiri keypad support for typing in Hindi.
- The phone is available in two colour, that is smart black and bright red.
- The product offers one year of manufacturing warranty on the product and six months on accessories.
- It offers 3.5 mm earphone jack and micros USB charging.
- It comes with a built-in flashlight useful in any situation.
- The weight of the product is 77.1 g.
- The product dimensions are 4.9 x 1.5 x 11 cm.
Things We Like
- It has a sleek and modern design.
- It comes with built-in torch and FM.
- It provides a good battery life of the phone.
9. I Kall K36 2.4 Inch Display Multimedia Mobile
I Kall K36 is a dual calling sim phone that offers multiple features and is available at affordable prices. The 0.3 MP camera with flash helps you to record the memorable moments of family and friends. It offers 32 GB RAM and has 64 MB internal memory that can expand upto 8 GB.
- The product offers 15 months of manufacturing warranty on the products.
- It has a 1500 mAh lithium-ion battery.
- The weight of the product is 200 g.
- Its dimensions are 13.2 x 9.5 x 5.9 cm.
Things We Like
- It features wireless FM radio.
- It offers 3.5 mm of jack support.
- It is available at the lowest price with 2G connectivity.
- It has good build quality.
- It ensures phone standby time of 48 hours.
- It is a light, durable and one of the best keypad mobile phone.
10. MTR MT316 Dual SIM VGA Camera Bright Torch Vibration (Blue)
MTR MT316 is a convenient, compact and lightweight model. It has powerful batteries that keep the phone running for longer. The stylish handset has a matte finish and gives it an alluring look. It is simple and easy to use and offers decent features such as Dual Sim, FM Radio, Camera with LED Flash and auto call recording.
- It has dual sim slots and allows you to save many contacts.
- It comes with MP3/ MP4 music player and FM radio to listen to your favourite songs.
- The VGA camera allows you to capture your favourite moments day or night.
- The product comes with one year of manufacturing warranty.
- The weight of the product is 168 g.
- Its dimensions are 11.8 x 8.2 x 7.4 cm.
- Its 1100 mah battery provides a talk time for long hours.
Things We Like
- It is lightweight and compact.
- It comes with an inbuilt MP3/MP4 music player.
- It has a simple yet appealing design.
- It is suitable for technologically challenged people.
Famous Keypad Phone brands
- I Kall
How to Choose Best Keypad Phone?
The keypad feature phones are smaller, compact and durable as compared to smartphones. In this buying guide, we will explain its features and things you need to consider. Under 2000 you can get the best basic phones such as lava mobiles or Nokia mobiles and Samsung.
Display of a mobile phone plays a crucial role as it is an important feature. Before buying one must make sure of the smaller screen size should not be small as it can bring inconvenience to you. You can compare the screen size of various models. One must also ensure that the TFT display clearly shows number, messages and other options.
The 2G phone with the latest processor gives you better speed without getting hanged. The latest processor is the strength of your phone.
The battery is measured in milliampere-hours. The phone has a higher mAh determines the better battery capacity. The 800 mAh lithium battery provides 10 to 11 hours of battery. These phones ensure extra life and don’t get drained quickly. The battery pack depends on the price range of the phone. The 1200 mAh battery phone comes under Rs 2500 to Rs 3000 price.
It is yet another consideration that one must use before buying the phone. Check whether it has expandable memory or not. The decent internal and external memory allows you to store songs, photos and documents. Most of the best keypad mobiles support storage 32gb that can be expandable.
The better brands assure suitable guarantee and better quality. If you choose a well-reputed brand, then it can give excellent customer services. Make sure you get the better brand by comparing the other best brands in the market. You can also compare the list of phones listed above.
The 2G mobile phone has one ultimate benefit, and that is its weight. The weight of keypad phones lies between 65 gram to somewhat 200 grams.
The keypad phones are durable and ensure long term battery support. Not only this, these kind of phones are water resistance and dust proof. In case your cellphone suddenly falls into the water, it will still work well.
Many different models come at various price. Price is an essential factor that one needs to consider before selecting the one. It will help you get the right model within your budget.
The phones are safer and offer better privacy than as compared to smartphones. It stores less data as compared to smartphones, thus keeps the privacy.
Ease of Use
These phones are lightweight, compact and easy to carry in a small pocket as compared to smartphones. The battery of the phone stays for longer and provides a talk time of at least 8 to 10 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which Phone Offers the Best Battery Backup?
The battery life is a vital factor in the phone the ensures better battery capacity. Samsung Guru 2 is a good phone with better battery life.
2. Does Keyboard Phones Have Whatsapp Feature?
No. The basic brand under the range of Rs 2000 to Rs 3000 don’t come with Whatsapp. However, the android versions, Blackberry and # G versions do have WhatsApp in it.
3. How Do You Get Letters On Keypad?
The keypad with number 2 to 9 has 3 or 4 letters inscribed on it. For instance, press 2 for typing corresponding ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’. Suppose you have to type ‘PLAY’. Press 7 one time, 5 three times, 2 one time and 9 three times in the text box.