A laptop is the basic need of every professional, school, or college student. It is the best thing from where you can gain knowledge on your own. The best laptop under delivers the best education.
It will combine performance, speed, and price at the same point. By setting a budget, you will expect what qualities your laptop has. The laptop with cheap prices will offer you some basic and limited qualities.
Whereas, the costly laptop will offer you great qualities. It will give pro benefits and great convenience. It will be right in speed, data transfer, durability, and efficiency. You have to look through all these factors before buying any laptop.
We have prepared a list of Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh in India 2020 based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Laptops buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Laptops Under Rs 1 Lakh in India
|Laptop||Processor||RAM||SSD / HDD|
|Apple MacBook Air||Intel Core 8th Gen i5-8250U||8GB||256GB SSD|
|ASUS ZenBook Duo||Intel Core 10th Gen i5-10210U||8GB||512GB SSD|
|Dell G3 3579||Intel Core 8th Gen i7-8750H||8GB||1TB HDD + 128GB SSD|
|HP Pavilion x360||Intel Core 10th Gen i7-10510U||16GB||512GB SSD|
|Acer Nitro 7||Intel Core 9th Gen i7-9750H||8GB||1TB HDD|
|HP Pavilion 15-dk||Intel Core 9th Gen i7-9750H||8GB||1TB HDD + 256GB SSD|
|MSI Prestige PS42||Intel Core 8th Gen i5-8265U||8GB||512GB SSD|
|MSI PS63 Modern||Intel Core 8th Gen i7-8565U||16GB||512GB SSD|
|ASUS ZenBook 14||Intel Core 8th Gen i5-8265U||8GB||512GB SSD|
|Lenovo Legion Y540||Intel Core 9th Gen i7-9750H||16GB||1TB SSD|
Which are the Best Laptops Under Rs 1 Lakh in India 2020?
1. Apple MacBook Air (Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8250U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, MAC OS, Intel UHD Graphics 617)
It comes with the 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone, Touch ID, and 1tb. It gives a one-day full battery for usage.
This model is made of 100% recycled aluminum making it completely eco-friendly. It is the best laptop under 1 lakh portable and compatible all in one notebook ever.
- It is gray and 100% eco-friendly.
- It is light and a simple notebook.
- This model offers 8GB ddr4 RAM, 1tb SSD.
- It comes with HD display and has positive jaw-dropping. The images look real and vibrant.
- The MacBook has a new Touch Id, where you can use your fingers on the sensor to unlock the device.
- You can also use your fingerprint to access the locked files or notes without using a password.
- You will get real-time comfort.
- MacBook sounds has a volume and a clear voice. The stereo is powered with twice of its bass.
- It has a facetime HD camera for back to back group calls.
- It has sharp text clarity and 1tb SSD.
- It has several connectivity ports so that you can connect with DSLR cameras, smartphones, etc.
What We Like
- It is easy to carry, thin, and lightweight.
- Beautiful look with HD display.
- It provides you with real-time user impressions.
- It has a fine battery.
2. ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481 (Intel 10th Gen Core i5-10210U, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GDDR5 2GB VRAM Graphics
It is a thin, lightweight, innovative laptop. It provides a four-sided frameless design. It will take your creativity to the next level.
ASUS is the master of dual laptops. They have introduced the series of gaming laptops like Asus rog. It has the series of apps that boost your efficiency. You will experience the best computing as you never have before.
- It provides multitasking with a touch.
- It provides one-tap automation.
- It has professional video editing software Corel that provides easy video editing.
- It has the screen pad plus for ultimate productivity. It gives you a room for the display.
- It comes with good ssd and a sound.
- It has face recognition login.
- It has preloaded windows10.
- It has a quick processor with i5-10210U Processor.
What We Like
- GeForce MX250 for graphics.
- Great productivity.
- You will get lag-free performance.
- A good number of ports.
3. Dell G3 3579 (Intel 8th Gen Core i7-8750H, 8GB RAM, 1TB + 128GB SSD, Windows 10, NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics)
The Dell G3 3579 deliveries valid performance. It has a full HD display and 1tb. The G3 has a standard benchmark. It comes with the Intel i7-8750H processor gives power pack performance.
It is one of the best gaming laptops and gives satisfactory results. It has standard like function-enabled hotkeys, nvidia geforce gtx, volume, media playback controls, search, and display options.
- It has Thunderbolt 3 port with the 3G model and 1tb.
- It does not heat up even after continue the gaming session.
- The Dell software are easy to update and helps in checking the hardware damaged.
- It is stylish, lightweight, and has a professional look.
- It has the right sound and excellent bass.
- It has an impressive CPU for budget gaming laptops.
- It has a full HD screen, and the viewing standard is under professionalism.
- It comes with a fingerprint, graphics card, nvidia gtx, windows 10 home, and backlit keyboard gadgets.
What We Like
- For gamers and professionals.
- It has a lightweight.
- Gtx 1050 Ti gaming visuals.
- Performance is in beast mode. No complaints of lags and interruption.
4. HP Pavilion x360 (Intel 10th Gen Core i7-10510U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce MX250 Graphics)
It has Alexa for optimal computing. Its role as a digital assistant where you can effort and as well as entertain yourself. You can ask Alexa to check the list, mark a date on the calendar, set a reminder, and many more.
It comes with a 1-year warranty, 256gb ssd, 1tb hdd and has preloaded window10 with lifetime validity. It is provides excellent performance and display.
- The speed is accurate with 512 GB SSD.
- The videos and sound is incredible.
- If you are not a gaming guy, this laptop is a must for you. It is a creative and professional laptop.
- It comes with the latest 10 gen intel processors, 256gb SSD or 1tb HDD.
- It provides a super run with heavy loads.
- It has Alexa that provides you with virtual support.
- It will perform all your creative projects very smoothly.
- HP has a full HD display with MX250 GB graphics, and you will get visual pleasure.
- It has touch and backlit keyboard gadgets.
- You will get preloaded Windows10 and 16 GB ddr4 RAM.
- It ensures efficiency with multitasking windows.
What We Like
- It is comfortable to touch.
- It has Alexa Built-in.
- It has both SSD and HDD.
- Great display and graphics.
5. Acer Nitro 7 (Intel 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Windows 10, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Graphics)
This is the lightweight best gaming laptops. You will enjoy the pro gaming with this new series. It will provide you with complete control of your game with graphics. As it comes with preloaded ssd.
Its texture and the body is design by keeping the gamers in mind. Nitro is going to make history in the gaming book segment. It is the top-rated laptop with almost all the properties. It is supported by ‘Waves Maxx Audio’ along with our in-house Acer TrueHarmony technology. It has 15.6-inch FHD IPS, gtx and 1tb hdd.
- It delivers great audio with entertainment.
- You can manage and monitor your setup by yourself.
- It has the cool boost technology that increases the speed by 10% and ddr4 memory.
- It powered the optimum performance at all levels.
- It also enhances the visual contact and posts.
- It is quick and runs at 60-80 frames per second.
- It comes with one year (ITW) international travelers warranty.
- It has pre-installed Windows10 with lifetime validity.
- It has the intel’s Core i7 processor along with nvidia geforce gtx. This gtx will help to convert your machine into a power mode.
- It comes with 1tb hdd and 256gb ssd.
What We Like
- Excellent battery backup.
- It has a great display and delivers online and gaming performance.
- It has best-resolution graphics, ssd and hdd.
- Easy with ultra settings.
6. HP Pavilion 15-dk0050TX (Intel 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Windows 10, NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB Graphics)
It is one of the best gaming laptop cum official laptop. You will get the balance between assignments and play. It provides thermal chill on overall performance.
It boots up in seconds and provides all-day tasks like video streaming, emails, etc. You can do massive projects with 1tb and there is no complaint about any lag and defects.
- It comes with quick charging and 1tb.
- It is a value for money.
- You can use it as gaming as well as for other purposes.
- The sound is excellent.
- All programs are virus-free.
- It is excellent, and it doesn’t heat up quickly.
- It has the smooth rendering and suitable for high-end games.
- It has windows 10 home.
What We Like
- Performance-oriented with cost-effective.
- The product is value for money.
- Amazing results.
- Proper memory storage for gaming and professional use.
7. MSI Prestige PS42 (Intel 8th Gen Core, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10, UMA Graphics)
It has an attractive look. It is ultra-thin, compact, slim, and silver in colour. It has an HD display and visible from all angles. It is speedy, and it does not fall behind at any time.
It is a brand known for gaming laptops. It is one of the best gaming laptops. But the Prestige series has a new start towards the business users and productive ends.
- It has amazing look with 180-degree rotation.
- It has a full HD display, an additional hdd with 512 GB ssd.
- It provides you with arrangements and all the ports that we need.
- It is the 14-inch with UMA graphics.
- It has lightweight portability.
- It is ideal for massive gaming.
- It has 4k resolution that provides real and true images.
- It is paired with multiple Thunderbolt 3 ports for easy charging and connectivity.
- This remains cool even with intense gaming use.
- It has mega-speed due to 512 GB ssd, i5 8th gen processor, and 8GB ddr4 RAM.
- It has gadgets like touchpad and fingerprint scanner tool.
What We Like
- It has quick charging.
- It will increase your performance.
- It comes with a elegant design.
- It is temperature resistant. This remains cool even with intense use.
8. MSI PS63 Modern (Intel 8th Gen Core i7-8565U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10, UMA Graphics)
This is another best laptop under 1 lakh from the prestige series. It is a lightweight with the ultra notebook. It provides a high HD display.
It has an aluminium metal outer layer that gives an outstanding look. This version has the best full display view and has a fan that doesn’t let the setup to heat up after intense use.
- It has a variety of input-output ports.
- It has the speedy SSD, boot and memory ddr4 RAM.
- It has a smooth, sleek, and attractive outline.
- It has a tremendous layout and antivirus pre-installed.
- It is solid, sturdy, and unbreakable.
- It has a trackpad that does day to day tasks with excellent ease.
- It has new processors and windows 10 home.
- It is lightweight and compact.
What We Like
- It is an excellent power saver.
- It is a gorgeous looking laptop.
- It comes with a 24 months warranty.
- It is thin and light.
9. ASUS ZenBook 14 UX434FL (Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8265U, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GDDR5 2GB VRAM Graphics)
It is another laptop from the ASUS brand. Several hotkeys give you the convenience of capturing screen grabs. It will lock the system with a single keypress. It is the best all in one laptop with all the essentials.
It has the larger 5.65 touch screen that offers many benefits. It also has the collection of utilities that will increase your efficiency.
- It is ultracompact, ultraportable, and ultralight.
- It is a small one that helps to explore your vision anywhere you want.
- It gives you raw power for effortless computing.
- The ultra-slim laptop is easy to carry.
- The processor delivers superb typing.
- You can efficiently use the display with a companion to other apps.
- You can self entertain yourself by playing back music or videos. You can also use social apps or chat boxes without disturbing the space.
- It has MIL-STD-810G, which means it has the military standard for reliability and durability. It is wonderful in harsh environments and temperatures also.
- Performance-wise it is beast. It has quad-core i7, 16 GB ddr4 RAM that lets you perform any massive task without any lags.
- It comes with preloaded windows10 home.
- The graphics card assures you the top quality level of videos and the images.
What We Like
- It has a sleek design making it a stunning and gorgeous.
- It provides the right connectivity ports.
- It has a superb battery.
- It is good for daily computing and entertainment.
10. Lenovo Legion Y540 (Intel 9th Gen Core i7-9750H, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Windows 10, NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB Graphics)
It is the gaming laptop that can also be used for professional use. It will take your games to an edge. It will give surfing involvement as it turns into the beast mode for enhanced performance.
The Nvidia GeForce gtx 1650 (4GB) and its gtx graphics card provides you with gaming exposure. Dolby Atmos turns the gaming into the powerful, moving audio that rotates all around. It provides you with incredible precision and realism.
- This model has a variety of sides of ports and connectors.
- It comes with the warranty of 12 months and 1tb.
- It has preloaded windows 10 home with lifetime validity.
- It is reliable, portable, and compact.
- It is built with a FHD display.
- It has plenty of storage, slim and lightweight.
- It has Microsoft’s digital personal assistant Cortana. It will answer your questions with information using both.
- It has a cold front. It provides the best relief from heat to the CPU and GPU.
- It has a white backlit keyboard.
What We Like
- Great specifications.
- Cortana for any query and information.
- Coldfront and thermal cooling.
- A gaming laptop is at the top-notch.
Best Laptop Brands in India
How to Choose the Best Laptop Under 1 Lakh?
Many laptops in the market label themselves as the best. Choosing the right one is a complicated procedure and a hectic job. Whenever you are going to select the laptop, you just need to know your purpose first. You can not randomly pick any model. You need a model thats fit in your role.
Every model differs in performance, speed, budget, processor, storage, and material. You need to do the deep research for this. A laptop helps in brushing your skills, it should be performance-oriented and cost-effective. You need to know all the specifications and requirements first.
Here we are providing you with the complete guide that definitely helps you to make a solution. We are providing you with the list of factors that contribute you to make a decision.
The best laptop should be portable. It should be easy to carry. Nowadays, everyone travels from one place to another. Some people want to complete tasks while travelling and roaming. They dont want to compromise themselves from their job. Even the college and school students do not wish to disturb their study.
The heavyweight laptop will a constraint for them. It should be lightweight and portable so that one should carry it while travelling.
Likewise, portability. The laptop should be of a fixed load. Once you have the laptop, you can not change its weight like its memory. So, it is essential to get the laptop that should be of an accurate weight.
Some people are careless with their things. College and school students generally fall under this category. They are used to carry their laptops in college canteens, playgrounds, etc. Due to carelessness, they spill food on their laptops. This would lead to worse results like short circuit and power failure.
There is no hard rule for specifications. It totally depends on the user needs. Every laptop varies from one other. Some come with standard and some deal with ordinary characteristics.
The display size generally refers to the inches of the monitor. Most models come with 11 to 12 inches, 13 to 14 inches, 15 inches, and 17 inches. If your priority is to carry a lightweight or small size laptop, then go for 11 to 12 inches laptop. 13 inches laptop is an ideal choice for most of the people as they are portable, and their weight is below 4 pounds.
The O.S of the laptop is equally essential. You will not get results if you are not looking for a functional OS. It should be of real standards and upgrade to the fullest. You can select a Windows operating system for kids to get useful results. Mac OS is recommended for art and creativity.
A laptop should provide an effortless wink without charging. Some laptops provide 8-hour functioning, some with a full day, and some offer a couple of days. The best laptop does not usually give up, no matter how much you use in a day. The ideal notebook should offer atleast maximum functioning and should definitely have external connectivity ports.
Keyboard and Touchpad
To get great typing experience, you need to select a convenient keyboard for you. It should be springy so that it put little effort into the fingers. In this way, you will never get exhausted.
If you spend lots of time on your tasks. You should focus on this unique feature. Each display panel is made up of pixels. The more pixels, the brighter the image will be. Resolution is the most essential feature of display quality. Resolution refers to the number of pixels appears.
Many PC laptops fall into the category of the 2-in-1 notebook. They perform two duties. The hybrid devices will switch between the traditional clamshell mode, tablet mode, gaming positions, and other positions in between.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should I buy a Laptop or Desktop PC?
If you need portability and want to work while travelling, in a restaurant or at the beach. Then you should go for a laptop. It is easy to carry.
And If you want to work from your desk in your office with a proper setup, then you can go for the desktop option.
2. How Much Should I Pay For A Laptop?
You can get a laptop at any price. The low price laptop has minimum factors, limited RAM, and an ordinary processor. In contrast, it is the notebook with ddr4 RAM, and a fast processor will be expensive. It totally depends on your needs first, which type of components you are looking for in a laptop. If you are a school student, beginner or kid, you should pay less for this. But, if you are a pro blogger, working professional, or a gamer, then you should go for an expensive one.
3. Which Processor Is The Best For A Laptop?
Intel i5, i6, and i7 are one of the best processors for the gaming laptops. i7 is the 8th generation laptop generally found in the range of INR50,000 or above. The better the level of the processor, the better it will be in its speed.
4. Which Is Better Apple or Windows Laptop?
Apple is far better than a Windows laptop. It has the variety of trait that excel in the industry. Mac are easy to repair. They are simple to use and environment-friendly. Mac has some fixed software that are free like iMovie, Garage Band, Image capture, and many more. These exclusive functions you will not get in a preloaded Windows laptop.
5. Which is better, HP or Dell?
Both are equally famous in the Indian Market. They are a number of attributes available on the HP laptop as compared to the Dell Laptop. HP laptops are top in performance, their battery is better as compared to the Dell. HP is far better in all aspects as compared to Dell.
6. Will My Laptop Runs on Window10?
Yes, It will definitely run on the Windows 10 Home if your laptop has the following specifications:
- It should have 4GB ddr4 RAM.
- Its processor should be 2.5 GHz.
- It should definitely have the 16 GB Hard Disk for 32-bit OS and 20 GB Hard Disk for 64 bit OS.
- Input or Output Ports for charging and connectivity.
7. Which Processor Is Ideal For Gaming Laptops?
For casual gaming, you can go for Intel core i3 processor. It will have minimum graphics and limited RAM. But for pro gamers, they need a gaming laptop that turns in the power mode to give real-time impressions. For this, i3 processors are not adequate ones. You need an i7-8th generation laptop for value graphics and better gaming performance.
8. What Are The Accessories That I Should Look For A Laptop?
They are the following accessories that I should look for in a Laptop.
- The laptop should have Carrying Case or a Backpack.
- It should have a Surge Protector.
- It should have a USB cable or adapter.
- It should have an external storage device like jumpdrive, SSD, graphics card, external hard drives.
- The best gaming laptops have a gaming router, gaming handset, gaming mouse with touchpad and hotkeys.
- It should have a portable charging bank.
- Wireless mouse, keyboard gadgets.
- Bluetooth, headphones holders, and a memory stick, etc.