Good night-sleep is a basic necessity to repair you and rejuvenate for the next day. To remain active and refresh, you need sound and quality sleep. In this competitive age, many masses rarely find time for a peaceful sleep. An individual needs to get better sleep to work better.
Sometimes, people fail to realise that the wear and tear of old mattresses can affect their dream quality.
A mattress plays a significant role when it comes to happiness and attaining a good nap. A high quality mattress not only improves sound sleep but also provides an excellent assistance system to your body. It should be the top priority of the individuals.
Do you experience a hard time sleeping? Are you still looking for a comfortable and long-lasting mattress? Don’t worry. You are at the right place.
We have prepared a list of the Best Mattress in India 2021 based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Mattresses buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Mattresses in India
|Sleepyhead||78 x 60 x 6|
|Wake-Up Ortho||72 x 60 x 6|
|Springtek Dual Comfort||78 x 60 x 6|
|Coirfit Ortho||78 x 60 x 6|
|SleepyCat Plus||72 x 60 x 8|
|Coirfit Ortho Bonnell||78 x 36 x 6|
|Comforto Duplex||78 x 72 x 6|
|Springtek Ortho Pocket||78 x 72 x 6|
|Wakefit Orthopaedic||78 x 60 x 6|
|Cloth Fusion Fruton||78 x 78 x 6|
Which are the Top 10 Best Mattress in India 2021?
1. Sleepyhead 3 Layered Medium Firm Memory Foam Mattress
This is a soft medium firm leisure feel mattress. It is among the top ranking list of mattresses. It is a double sided mattress that comes with a multilayer memory foam base. It has a firm sides lather base, high-density memory foam, and a breathable soft and smooth layer on the top. It makes you and your bed equally suitable.
The pressure relieving memory foam mattress is for even bodyweight distribution. This good quality and high density gel memory foam mattress is perfect mattress for back pain support.
- This 6-inch queen foam mattress has 198.1 cm length, 152.4 cm wide, and 5.2 cm high dimension.
- Its material is made of memory foam that offers coolness to the users.
- It comes with a 10 year manufacturer warranty.
- It provides 100 nights with a complimentary trial-period and free home delivery on the product.
- It comes with a washable outer cover that you can wash regularly.
- Its supportive-base provides 90% pleasure. It also has an edge lining.
What We Like
- It is a nicely stitched, high-quality mattress.
- It comes in a pre-assembled state, and there is no assembly required.
- The material is soft that gives a delightful nap and ensure that you wake up fresh in the morning.
- It is free of harmful toxins and substances.
- It comes with additional support at the edges.
- It helps in maintaining and regulating the temperature of the body.
2. Wake-Up Ortho Memory Foam
It gives the right amount of warmth and support for your backbone. The memory foam mattresses adjust contours to the body’s curves. It gives you a refreshing sleep.
This orthopaedic memory foam mattress is known for providing a better foundation, good sleeping experience, and you can use this mattress according to weather conditions and your requirements. The bottom layer of this mattress ensures better support and its external cover provides a rich feel.
- It is a soft mattress that is made of the foam to give high-density support.
- It comes with a manufacturing ten years warranty period which safeguards your investment.
- Its support maintains the natural ‘S’ shape of your spine.
- It comes with an anti-skid fabric layer at the foot of the mattress. It gives stability on the floor or bed.
What We Like
- It will provide better relief to your back.
- You can adjust the mattresses position as per your need.
- It distributes the body weight uniformly on the mattress.
- It is made of pure material that provides deep sleep.
- It is well built and comfortable.
- It overcomes stress and relieves from pressure.
- It has a non-slip base-layer to ensure optimal support and regulate the temperature of your body.
What We Didn’t Like
- This mattress can be slightly hard.
3. Springtek Dual Comfort 6-inch Queen Size Foam Mattress
It is a dual comfort mattress – hard and soft with usable surfaces. This queen size mattress helps to take sleeping qualities as per your preference. It provides the opposite feeling in terms of hardness and softness. It gives a medium-firm feel on one side and medium soft on the other.
It is one of the Best Mattresses with a reversible firmer core on one side for better bone alignment and back support. The medium softcore on the other side gives the medium soft, bouncy feel. Its higher-density ensures that this mattress is durable and also implies a longer lifetime.
- It is made of high-quality foam, and its unique foam quilting provides extreme softness.
- It comes with 198.12 cm length, 152.40 cm width, and 15.25 cm high.
- It provides you with the comfort of both the mattresses, i.e., soft and hard.
- It is built with high-density foam.
- It comes with six years warranty period.
What We Like
- Sleeping is comfortable on this type of mattresses and keeps your posture straight.
- This foam mattresses are firm and provide comfortable support.
- It is one of the most reliable foam mattresses for your home.
- The mattress assures proper body weight distribution.
What We Didn’t Like
- This mattress is not comfortable for a person with back pain.
4. Coirfit Ortho Luxury Pocket 6-inch Queen Size Spring Mattress
Coirfit is a well-known mattresses brand in the market. It is of the high-quality mattresses in the Indian market that offers high-level amenities and flexibility. It gives a smooth experience.
This pocket spring mattress comes with inner spring technology that provides accurate flexibility, longer life and back support. It’s pocket leap construction makes the mattress lighter and enhances the flow of air. It is made of anti-corrosive and high carbon wires and assure long life.
- It is a multi-layered white coloured mattress that has high-density core layer, and Turkish felt and foam layers.
- This queen size mattress provides superior comfort level.
- It comes with six years warranty.
- Its breadth is 60 inches, the length is 78 inches, and the height is 6 inches.
- It comes with imported filling for luxurious comfort.
- It gives an optimal balance for comfort.
What We Like
- This spring mattress improves sleep quality.
- It is a light weight mattress.
- It adds strength, durability, and composition to the mattress.
5. SleepyCat Plus 8″ Orthopedic Gel Memory Foam Mattress
This is an 8-inch gel memory foam mattresses that can provide you with a specific combination of firmness and relaxation. It is one of the Best Mattress in India that comes at a generous rate.
Its new-generation gel technology is a top pick on Amazon. The cushioning of gel memory foam mattress is perfect for different sleeping position. It has zero disturbance for making it ideal for couples. It does not disturb you if your partner has a habit of moving around the bed.
- It has a 2-inch gel memory foam cushioning and six inches of froth for the base layer.
- It comes with a smart zipper cover with a breezy inner cover.
- Its outer cover fabric is of high GSM knitted fabric. It is a hand-crafted cover that is easy to remove for spot cleaning. You can use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dirt.
- This orthopedic mattress doesn’t release harmful chemicals or toxic emissions.
- It provides 30 nights of a complimentary trial period. You can return the product for a full refund if you aren’t satisfied with its usage.
- It comes pre-assembled, saving you a lot of time and efforts.
- This foam mattress comes with 10 years manufacturer warranty.
What We Like
- The size is nearly absolute.
- It is genuine and is made up of unique quality material.
- It is an ideal choice for all types of sleepers.
- This orthopedic mattress comes at a moderate price range.
- It aligns the spine and degrades the back problem.
- It gives cooling pleasure in summer.
- The outer cover of the product is easy to wash.
- It is for those who tend to relax a lot.
- It comes with the high-density support foam.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
What We Didn’t Like
- The memory foam top-layer could be thicker.
6. Coirfit 6-inch Ortho Bonnell Spring Single Size Mattress
Coirfit is a reputed company and mattress brand for single size quality mattresses that come with better support foam as compared to others. It is made from Bonnel and innerspring technology that gives excellent resiliency.
This spring mattress ensures longer life of the mattress and gives back support. Its uppermost sheet comprises of super-soft foam to improve comfort and reduce tossing and turning during sleep.
- This single mattress is made of high resilience material with Bonnell Spring. It also has upholstery material fabric.
- It comes with seven years warranty of manufacturing defects and damage during transit.
- It has a 78-inch length, 36-inch breadth and 6 inches thick.
- It is made with high-density foam.
- It comes with zero partner disturbance, no motion transfer, and dust and mite free.
- These single size mattresses have fire retardant treated the quilted knitted breathable fabric.
- It is comprised of super-soft foam for better comfort and reduces tossing.
What We Like
- It is a comfortable, single size, durable mattress.
- It is a fantastic combination of comfort plus support.
- This spring mattress provides excellent airflow.
- It is designed to suits and relieves back pain.
- This single mattress can help to distribute your body weight evenly.
What We Didn’t Like
- You can feel the bounce underneath when sitting or climbing on the bed.
- The upper cover of this single size product is light and results in the spring end hurt.
7. Comforto Duplex Dual Comfort Mattress
It is one of the Best Mattresses in India that provides you with a softer and firm feel. It is made of the finest raw materials to ensure you better quality of the mattress. This dual comfort mattress is designed with 35 years of industry experience and expertise. It doesn’t compromise on the comfort factor.
The one side is medium soft while the other side is medium firm. It provides the knowledge and option to choose between the firm, soft and comfortable feel. It is the fusion of value and leisure. Thus, it makes you alive when sleeping on this mattress and makes your skin glow like never before.
- It comes with an eleven year warranty.
- It is a dual comfort mattress – Hard & Soft.
- It comes with a plush cover for a smooth feel.
- It has a cutting edge design that provides orthopaedic relief.
- It comes with 100 risk-free nights trial period applicable on the 6-inch mattress.
- It has 78 inches long, 72 inches wide, and 6-inch high dimension.
- It is a double comfort mattress for side sleepers who have shoulder pain.
What We Like
- It provides a comfortable nap and prevents backache.
- It is neither too soft nor too firm.
- It provides edge lining.
- It comes with the premium quality of the mattress.
- It is good and works smoothly.
8. Springtek Ortho Pocket Spring 6-inch King Size Mattress
These pocket spring mattresses offer spine hold with its super hard elastic system. It is rigid and flexible and provides the right hold to your back. It gives greater longevity and added comfort level. You will get this easily in the Indian market.
These spring mattresses give you a precise blend of the system with premium quality material and sturdy pocket system. It also ensures you disturbance-free and comfortable sleep. This mattress provides the medium and firm touch, that is perfect for back and belly sleepers. Therefore, it is the most reliable mattress.
- This spring mattress is made of pocket spring and high-density foam.
- It also balances the pressure points of the body.
- The dimension of the mattress is 198.12 cm, 182.88 cm in width, and 15.25 cm high.
- It comes with 6 year warranty.
- It offers great amusement, softness, and firmness of the mattress.
What We Like
- It comes with premium quality and provides a comfort level to the user during sleep.
- It assures proper body weight circulation.
- It improves blood circulation.
- It is one of the comfortable and right product for your home.
What We Didn’t Like
- It is a bit softer mattresses than the normal mattress.
- This mattress is not suitable for people with back problems.
9. Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress
It is one of the luxurious mattresses specially designed to achieve a sound sleep. It is built with the latest technology to keep sleep disorders at bay. It minimizes stress and gives relief across your entire body. The memory foam mattress brings a better quality of dream that intends not to change the sleeping position for as long as 4-hour. The main advantages of this product are that it provides great support to the back pain.
These orthopaedic memory foam mattresses adapt according to the sleeper’s body and provide uniform relief throughout. It distributes the body weight uniformly. It also corrects the poor sleeping habits and aligns your neck, spine and hips.
- It comes with the latest technological innovations that give ample back support.
- It has an ergonomic design which lets you enjoy a night of deep and restful sleep.
- It comes with a premium quality quilted cotton fabric cover. The cotton fabric quilted cover delivers an adequate amount of protection and enhances its appearance.
- This memory foam mattress also help to balance the pressure points.
- Its magnitude is 78 inches in length, 60 inches width, and 6 inches high.
- It comes with the 20 years of manufacturer warranty.
What We Like
- It has a single dose amount of firmness that can heal your back and neck pain.
- It is free from springs, bounce and has the right memory foam.
- It is made from the most excellent quality and premium froth.
- It relieves stress from the body.
- These Memory Foam mattresses add charm to your place.
10. Cloth Fusion Fruton Gel Memory Foam Mattress
This product is made with CertiPur-US foam that ensures better durability. It is a 6 inches gel memory foam mattress that moulds as per the body’s natural position. It provides firm care, and its succor-foam responds to your body temperature, shape and weight. This mattress is white and ideal for a king-size bed.
It is a combination of various layers and materials. It allows that succour-foam to both contours and supports your body. It is convenient to buy a mattress.
- It is a soft mattress made with CertiPUR-US Internationally Certified Foam.
- It is made of cooling gel that keeps cool and draws body heat.
- It comes with an easily removable and breathable mattress cover.
- Its open-cell-foam conforms to balance the body’s pressure points.
- It comes with polyurethane foams or polyester fabric that gives a soft rest surface and a comfortable air layer.
What We Like
- It helps to maintain body position.
- It is made of certified flexible polyurethane foam material.
- It is tested for material safety, performance, indoor air quality, and environmental stewardship.
- It is eco-friendly and gives balanced lining to the body.
- It is ideal for all body types.
Best Mattress Brands in India
- Cloth Fusion
The spring mattress provides internal support of metal springs for firmness and comfort. Its comfort depends on the number of coils in the mattress. If you use these mattresses for sleeping purposes, then it may last for seven years or more. An innerspring is suitable for tummy or stomach sleepers.
It is ultrasoft and gives you a luxurious sleep experience. There is foam inside the bed instead of coir. A few good mattress brands provide a new feature that helps to avoid sagging at the ends. It is recommended for people with back pain and gives you a soft feel while sleeping. Its life span is of 8 to 12 years, depending on its usage.
The mattress of this type is ultra-soft, comfortable, and provides therapeutic benefits. It is quite a popular mattress and gives many health benefits with sound sleep. These mattresses has various layers of foam that allows the mattress to retain the pressure.
It is a better option for every type of sleepers and has a perfect mix of firmness and softness. It gives a life period of 8 to 10 years.
The latex mattresses has natural and latex foam instead of memory foam. The best mattress is made up of natural materials instead of synthetic. It is better for the tummy and back sleepers. Latex Mattresses offers different levels of comfort and firmness. Its foam foundation can let you sleep hot. But the latex mattress is the most expensive mattresses.
These types of mattresses consist of gel to provide support to heavy users and is perfect for heavier people. The gel present in the mattress dissipates the body heat better and controls body temperature. The best mattress gives better airflow circulation, support, and comfort.
This pillow top mattresses are the most luxurious mattress. It comes with an additional coat of upholstery that covers the cushion. They are soft and cushiony, giving you ultimate support and comfort. This best mattress has a pillow-top to keep your head in alignment.
This type of mattresses are a great choice for back sleepers. It uses water as a primary material for comfort and support. It has a rectangular chamber of water that is padded with foam or fibre. It is of two types – Free-flow chamber and limited-flow waveless chamber.
The free flow chambers don’t restrict the passage of water from one side of the mattress to the other. Whereas, in a waveless waterbed, there is a limited movement of water.
It uses air as the primary material. Its chamber is filled with air and is padded with foam or fibre. It is the right choice for back sleepers. The best mattress is quite flexible and provides you with different levels of firmness & support.
The hybrid mattresses offers a combined support system. It is supportive and responsive for those people who want a good of both worlds. It comes with a pocket-sprung and memory foam top layer.
Bed in a Box
It refers to a delivery method, in which mattresses are compressed, rolled or folded into a carton. They are usually in the form of foam, a memory foam and spring combination.
The coir mattresses are an Indian innovation. Coconut coir mattress is used in making these mattresses. They have a firm base of the mattress and exhibit motion command. The coir mattresses are eco-friendly as well. They have an average lifespan of 5 to 6 years.
The only disadvantage of the coir mattresses are that they tend to sag soon. Since the coir mattresses doesn’t have the resiliency, it doesn’t come back to the shape.
It is an alternative to the coir mattresses. It is made of reclaimed foam and scrap foam glued together under pressure. It is ideal for hips and shoulders pain. Though it doesn’t have elasticity, it provides similar bounciness.
What are the Different Sizes Available?
There are different standard sizes of the mattresses as described below:
- Twin with dimensions 39”x75” : They are also called ‘single’ mattresses. This single size cushions can accommodate an adult and a child. It can’t provide a tall adult.
- Twin XL with dimensions 39”x80” : With 80 inches in length, it can comfortably accommodate taller individuals. It is a great space savour for guest bedrooms.
- Full Size: It comes in thickness dimension of 54”x75”. It is ideal for a person who needs a larger space for relaxing.
- Queen Size: It is a 60”x 80” sized mattress. These are amazing mattresses for adults and couples.
- King Size: Its dimension 76”x80” are fantastic for couples. These mattresses are perfect for those who share their beds with their pets.
- California King Size: These are ideal mattresses for adults who needed maximum sleeping space. It is 72” in longitude and 84” in breadth.
How to Choose the Best Mattress?
The bed is the most common furniture that everyone uses daily. Buying mattresses or selecting the right mattresses for you isn’t an easy task. There are a few common facts that can help you pick the right one like thickness, durability, etc. You can choose coir mattresses, spring mattresses, and many more from the options. Taking a good night sleep is a pleasant experience in the world.
It is the most important factor that you have to consider. Always choose mattresses that provides great support and excellent comfort level. A bad mattress can ruin your day. Comfort is an important thing that you should look for before buying a mattress. Every person has different sleeping style. Some side sleepers and some prefer to sleep on their stomach or back. You must select it according to your needs. Do you like to sleep on a mattress that provides extra comfort? Or you prefer a firm or hard mattress?
After you have sorted your level of comfort, try the convenience of the mattress. If you have a back problem or if you are sleeping on your stomach or back, then opt for neither too soft or neither too firm foam mattresses. It aligns your ridge in the right position and avoids pain in the neck or back. The matter of the fact is that you will never face the problem of back pains again.
The bed-size is another factor that comes into play while deciding the mattress. The size of bed comes in a queen-size or king-size. The requirement varies as per the need according to the number of persons. Some people opt for a king-size bed for better space and comfort. Look for a mattress that may fit according to your bed space or size.
Always invest your money in a comfy mattress. It includes firmness of the bed, the high quality of materials used in it, and better durability. It prevents you from discomfort while sleeping. Look for the type of materials used in the mattress. It may include memory foam, spring, or regular foams.
All the mattresses emit harmless gases when they are new. However, sometimes they carry an unpleasant smell that usually disperses in a few days. Keep the new mattress in a well-ventilated room for some days before using.
Usually, the Best mattresses lasts for seven to eight years. However, it depends upon the usage and type of material. The Latex mattress and airbed have a longer lifespan as compared to spring and foam mattress.
Air bed mattresses make use of air chambers and electrical components. So, they make the maximum noise. The innerspring matt can also produce a creaking sound.
Foam and Latex mattresses are the most silent of all the cushions.
When you keep shifting while sleeping or change your sleeping position or get down from the bed, it creates a motion transfer that the other person sleeping beside you can feel. Look for a mattress that exhibits a less motion transfer.
One needs to look for the mattress as per their budget and according to the preferences. The cost of the product ranges from affordable to high price range.
The costlier one offers superior comfort level and provides additional features like machine washable cover, stain proof, dust protection, or more.
Invest in the mattress that is good for your health and well being.
There is a large range of mattresses available based on types and personal decisions. We have provided a full-fledged guide of top picks and in-depth reviews covering all major pros and cons of products that you can buy.
You can buy a mattress online, which saves a lot of your money. You can check online prices on Amazon and buy them without any hassle. Premium quality products will affect the cost as compared to medium-quality one. Most companies also provide height and body weight chart to help users to select the right and fitted mattress for their needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Type Of Mattresses Fit Different Kinds Of Sleepers?
People sleep in different sleeping positions. Some sleep on the side. Whereas, others sleep on stomach and back.
A right mattress is of medium firmness that provides better relief. It provides you with relaxed and comfortable sleep.
- Side Sleepers: If you sleep on your sides, then memory foam or foam mattress will work great for side sleepers. It will provide the right amount of firmness, align the spine, and provides comfort to the side sleeper.
- Back Pain: Memory foam is better for back or bone pain. The backpain may cause due to the misalignment of the spine while sleeping or sitting for an extended time at work. It provides excellent back support to align you in perfect shape.
- Stomach Sleepers: A Stomach sleeper needs to look for proper support and ideal firmness of the mattress. Your mattress should contour your physical structure. Make sure that there is no excessive pressure on your chest so that you can breathe properly. Foam and memory mattresses are perfect for the stomach-sleepers. Stomach-sleepers should also opt for thin pillows that help to cradle the neck.
- Heavy People: Thicker the mattress, better it is for a massive individual. It should be firm.
- For Couples: The mattress should be neither too hard, nor too soft. Look for a mattress that defeats the motion transfer so that one person can move freely without disturbing the other. Memory Foam or Latex Mattresses are quite suited for couples.
- For Kids: A comfortable and sound sleep boosts the immunity power of the kids. Look for the mattress size, support, durability, proper air circulation, comfort, and resistance to dust mites and microbes. Restrain from toxic foam that may cause cough, headache, dizziness, and fatigue.
- During Pregnancy: A pregnant women might feel some trouble while sleeping due to an increase in the size of the abdomen, heartburn, shortness of breath, insomnia, etc. In this condition, these problems indicate that you need to change your mattress and bring the Best Mattress available for pregnant women for better sleep.
2. Which Mattress Is Good For Back Pain?
If you have back pain, it may occur due to misalignment of the spine. It can be due to the extra long sitting hours at work or the wrong choice of a sleeping mattress.
The foam mattresses, innerspring mattresses, and latex are the types of orthopaedic mattresses suitable for back pain and other discomforts.
3. How To Choose The Perfect Mattresses?
Choosing the ideal mattress depends on various factors and the type of mattress you need for comfortable, good sleep and rest.
- First, you need to find what type of sleeper are you.
- The next step to consider is what type of mattress you seek – soft, bouncy, or firm?
- Now choose the Mattress brand within your budget. Most brands also offer customer care service to there customers for product related issues or queries. The customer has the option to either refund or replaces the product in some case.
- Companies provide a 100-day trial. The trail starts from the day you get the mattress delivered at your doorstep. Some companies provide trial starting from the order date. It is also advisable to the customer to test the product before purchasing.
- Make sure you check the warranties and return policies of the products.
4. Why Does Back Hurt After Waking Up?
The back pain can occur due to various factors, and one among them is sleeping on the wrong mattress.
It may worsen lower back pain. It can lead to poor sleeping position and strains the muscle. Look for the mattress that keeps the spine in alignment.
5. Which Mattresses Are Good For Back Pain Free Nights?
Medium-firm foam mattresses are a good option to get a comfortable night. It minimizes muscles tension and maintains the body’s natural posture. It aligns your spine in the right position and supports back. It helps to give pressure relief from the back pain.