Working Professional spend half of their day in the office, doing a job. It involves sitting for long hours on a chair. Sitting for prolonged hours affects the back, neck area and body-posture.
The body posture plays a vital role when you have to sit for long hours. The incorrect body-posture, a strain on the hip and hunched shoulders can lead to back pain, sciatica pain, cervical or other problems. A good quality office chair and comfort while sitting for long periods of time is an absolute need and necessity.
The lack of proper equipment, better quality sitting chair, and facilities may cause serious health issues. So, the types of equipment and facilities play a crucial role in the office. It not only provides comfortable sitting but improves your productivity as well. To ensure employees’ comfort, one must choose it carefully.
Keeping every factor in mind, we are here to help you find the most reliable office chairs. It aligns the forearms, lower back, and head in the correct position. Thus, A perfect office chair helps to reduce back pain and other health problems.
We have prepared a list of Best Office Chair in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Office Chairs buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Office Chairs in India
|Seat Chacha||19 x 24 x 38 cm|
|Nice Goods||44 x 44 x 69 cm|
|Da Urban||19 x 16.5 x 31 inch|
|Green Soul Monster Series||19.6 x 15.3 x 48.4-51.5 inch|
|Green Soul Vienna||22 x 21 x 44.5-48 inch|
|Green Soul NewYork||18 x 19 x 47-51 inch|
|Optimum||46.5 x 46.5 x 95 cm|
|Urban Ladder Eisner||19 x 16.5 x 31 mm|
|Mezonite||80 x 45 x 60 cm|
|CELLBELL||58 x 29 x 66 cm|
Which are the Top 10 Best Office Chair in India 2021?
1. Seat Chacha Boom Mesh Back Series
This nylon base-chair is the comfortable mesh-chair that easily gets adjusted according to height and size. It comes with locks function to incline and recline as needed.
Articulate includes lock function that enables a person to sit comfortably according to your needs. This 360 degree swivel ergonomic office chair gives the ability to glide over the carpeted floors while performing the tasks without exertion.
- It has a pneumatic seat height adjustment and breathable mesh in the back.
- The chairs come with a 360-degree swivel and smooth-rolling casters.
- It has 38inches-length, 19 inches-depth, and 24inches-width.
- A tilting mechanism is used in the product.
What We Like
- The quality of the product is good.
- This best office chair provides relief.
- The ergonomic chair has a soft cushioned seat.
- It is made of mesh-fabric that is airy and breathable.
2. Nice Goods Leatherette Office Arm Chair
This Office Arm Chair gives better comfort and world-class seating products. They provide a comprehensive selection of high-quality office furniture. These Medium Back office chairs have Flexible-Height, Wheels, and Swivel. These type of chairs are ideal for home and office.
This ergonomic chair comes with chrome-steel base wheels. It comes with flexible-height. You can adjust it as per your choice. It has a seat-lock feature.
- The office chair-dimensions are 69 x 44 x 44 cm.
- It has a brown color contemporary look.
- It provides 100% customer satisfaction and fast, secure delivery.
- The weight of the product is 15 kg.
- It has a padded seat back and armrests for extra comfort.
What We Like
- It provides better comfort and adjusts according to body type.
- The design of the product is elegant.
What We Didn’t Like
- It is not suitable for short height.
3. Da Urban Study Chair with Arms
These are compact, durable and sturdy stacking chairs with a brown colour arm-rest. It has brown leatherette upholstery on back-and-seat. It has a steady and heavy-duty sledge-base. This ergonomic chair adds on the style to your home decor or office.
The chair-dimensions are 31inches-height, 16.5inches-width and 19-inches in length. The ergonomic chair distributes the weight from the seat and even put pressure on the floor. Its back is smooth. In terms of portability, it is easy-to-move from one place to another.
- It has leatherette cushioned-seat back and chrome frame material.
- The max weight capacity of the product is 100 kg.
- The warranty on the product is six months.
- The office chairs are BIFMA and ISO certified.
What We Like
- Its durable metal-frame provides strength and reliable performance.
- The office chairs are light in weight.
4. Green Soul Monster Series Gaming Ergonomic Chair
Green-Soul is a popular company that brings you unique and world-class seating office furniture. It provides ultimate support and encourages easy movement. The office chair is easy to adjust to give the posture for the individual. It comes with dual caster wheels. You can effortlessly swift it on the floor.
It provide a comfortable and relaxing sitting experience. These office chairs are made up of superior quality material. It does not create back and neck pain. It comes with the best and adjustable angle backrest. You can simply switch to your desired sitting-position angle. It is available in a classy black colour.
- The product dimensions are the height (48.4-51.5-inches), Seat-Depth (19.6-inches) and Seat-Width (15.3-inches).
- The brand provides two years of manufacturing warranty.
- The capacity of the product is 135 kgs.
- It has a full backrest that gives excellent relief to your spine.
- It has an adjustable and soft padded arm-rest that gives you complete comfort.
What We Like
- It looks stylish and sturdy.
- It provides great back support and comfort sitting-experience.
- The base wheels of these office chairs are super smooth and easy to move.
- It offers better stability and improves the overall looks of the office-decor.
What We Didn’t Like
- The neck-rest cushion stays above your neck and may work great for a big tall people.
- The design is built for the tallest and heaviest people.
5. Green Soul Vienna High Back Revolving Office Chair
This metal base high back office chair is an ergonomically designed. It is the perfect solution for working-professional. The ergonomic chair provides comfort and provides support to shoulders and back. These are the Quality Chairs that comes with a strong wooden frame and high padding with an extra layer of foam.
The extra padding on the seat, back, armrests, and headrest makes it more comfortable. It is the best office chair that comes with the fully adjustable seat height & 360 degree swivel. It has dual colors that easily fit with your modern office decor. The ergonomic chair provides an easy assembly with basic instructions.
- It has height-48 inches, width-21 inches, and depth-22 inches.
- It has an ergonomic-shape according to the shape of the human spine.
- The 5 PU smooth casters make it easy to roll around your office as needed, allowing for multi-tasking convenience.
- The executive office chair comes with the 360-degree swivel that offers a versatile range of motion.
- The product has one year of manufacturing-warranty.
- It has a pneumatic height adjustment feature.
What We Like
- The high back executive chair provides extra-padding for additional comfort.
- It has an elegant black and brown dual colour.
- The company has conducted various quality tests to ensure that these office chairs are conformance with international quality standard.
What We Didn’t Like
- The cost of these chairs is higher.
- It doesn’t have any tilt lock lever and can be locked in an upright position.
6. Green Soul NewYork High-Back Office Chair
It is a high back mesh-chair that provides ample support to your back, hands, and shoulders. It comes with durable mesh-upholstery that gives ultra comfort. It is a visual treat to the office.
It is the Best Office Chair as it has adjustable lumbar support that can be pushed forward or backwards. The office chair-knob rotates clockwise and anti-clockwise. It is the chair with contoured mesh and is one of the excellent ergonomic chairs with head-support.
- It comes with a breathable-mesh substance that allows air to circulate evenly and keep you sit in a relaxed manner.
- The product-dimensions are 47-51inches-in-height, 19inches-wide and 18inches-in-depth.
- It has a black color strong body.
- The product has three years of warranty.
- It has an adjustable headrest that comfortably supports your head.
What We Like
- It provides better comfort.
- It has quality mesh-fabric.
- It has dust resistance fabric.
7. Optimum Ergonomic Office Chair Ii Staff Series
This Ergonomic Office Chair has pneumatic seat-height adjustment with PU moulded-seat soft foam. These chairs come with a high quality up-down pneumatic gas lift for height adjustment. It includes imported castor wheels, virgin quality fibre armrest, and a metal-stand base.
- The office chair-dimensions are 46.5 x 46.5 x 95 Cm.
- The product comes with a one year of manufacturing-warranty except for the fabric.
- This best office chair has castor wheel, virgin quality fibre-armrest, and a metal-stand base.
- The pneumatic gas lift system enables you to easily adjust the height.
What We Like
- The ergonomic chair provides comfort for long hours with better back support.
- It comes with better adjustments.
8. Urban Ladder Eisner Office Computer Chair
This ergonomic chair has a flexible meshed back design for better air circulation. Its curved arms provide satisfactory forearm support.
These office chairs have an adjustable height using the gas-lift to find a comfortable position and nylon-castors that make it the best and easier to move around the space. The ergonomic chair comes with the firm foam cushion for spending long working hours at the desk conveniently.
- The product comes with a sufficient warranty (one year).
- It is made with mesh fabric upholstery material.
- The product-dimensions are 26.9cm-length, 54.9cm-width, and 97.8cm-height.
- It has a nylon-based leg material and chrome-plated-metal.
What We Like
- It has soft mesh-back and chrome-legs.
- It makes the lengthy hours at your desk comfortable.
- This best office chair has a black finished look.
9. Mezonite High Back Office Executive Chair
This high back executive chair comes with the simple assembly process. It has smooth-rolling-casters for the easy-drag on the floor. The maximum weight bearing capacity is 120 kg. It is designed with high quality metal and a brown leatherette that is suitable for daily use.
The ergonomic chair provides full support to your back and shoulders when sitting for a long period of time. It is a durable and the best office chair. These executive chairs come with three months of warranty against manufacturing defect.
- The executive office chair has extra padding for comfortable-sitting.
- It comes with an armrest that provides extra support to the user.
- It uses the gas-lift mechanism to adjusts the height.
- It comes with a control knob for controlling the tilt mechanism.
- The dimension of these executive office chairs is 80x45x60 cm.
What We Like
- The base material of these chairs is made up of metal.
- It is made up of quality assured material and advanced technique.
10. CELLBELL C83 Mid Back Mesh Fabric Office Chair
This ergonomic chair comes with internal frame material that is made up of strong plastic armrest, heavy duty plastic base and upholstery cover. The overall weight of the office-chair is 14 kg. The product-dimension is 58x29x66 cm.
The ergonomic chair comes with a padded seat that offers maximum comfort when sitting for long durations of time. It has the best smooth-rolling wheels. It comes with arm-rest for extra support. Its assembly is simple. You can connect the chair-seat with the base without any tool.
- Its design provides sufficient support for your back and shoulder.
- It comes with durable mesh-cloth that completes its look for the home and office decor.
- The chairs can bear the max weight capacity of 105 kg.
- It comes with a seat’s height adjustment feature.
What We Like
- The brand gives one year of warranty.
- It looks exquisite.
- The office chairs come with international quality standards.
Best Office Chair Brands in India
- Da Urban
- Green Soul
- Nice Goods
- Seat Chacha
- Urban Ladder
How to Choose the Best Ergonomic Office Chair?
There are a lot of new options available in the market. With so many options around it may be confusing to determine. You have to be fully aware of the latest features while you are going to buying office furniture for your new office. Here is a list of features that one must consider before purchasing chairs.
Lumbar support is a must in an office chair that prevents from back-strain due to an improper posture while sitting. It provides support to the natural curve of your back and avoids the middle and lower back issue.
The recline-chair helps to distribute the body-weight and move your muscles. It can be solid, soft-cushioned and mesh-fabric. However, A backrest should be wide enough to support your back.
The depth, height and width of the office-chair play an important role. For adequate support, the breadth and depth could be appropriate. All these factors are essential for proper-sitting. The two necessary things that one must be concerned are the actual size of the office-chair and dimensions of the person using the chair.
The standard size ergonomic chair has a 19-24 inches seat width. An ergonomic chair has enough breadth-and-depth to support a relaxed-sitting.
The approximate-depth of an office-chair is such that a person can sit appropriately with his back and spine resting on the chair.
The height should be between 35-45 inches. Mostly the chairs come with movable seat heights that can be controlled using a lever. You can effortlessly change the height of office-chair according to your height.
It provides adjustable features such as headrest-angle, back tilting/reclining angle and armrest-height. It stretches your body, changes posture and keeps your muscles relaxed while sitting for maximum-hours.
Castor Wheels and Swivel Base
It is a must-have comfort in the office-chairs and comes with 4-5 castor wheels. The best office chair ensures smooth-movement that across any floor and better multitasking with ease. It doesn’t make any noise and can conveniently move over to other desks.
Comfortable and adjustable armrests allow you to rest the arm warmly and relax the shoulders. It will enable you to relax your elbows and lower-arms while the forearm is working on typing.
Fabric and Cushioning
The office-chair fabrics usually come with upholstery-cover of leather and mesh-cover. Mesh covers provide air circulation, don’t heat up and provides excellent support. Whereas leather covers heat up a little, but give better support.
The leather ergonomic chair is preferred for better cushioning, and more comfort, whereas mesh is much better for warm weather conditions. Make sure the office-chair has proper foam cushioning as improper padding can cause misalignments in the hips and lumbar area.
One has to use the office-chair for daily purposes, so the quality is the utmost priority. Look for the office-chair that comes with a better warranty-period and gives protection against manufacturing defects. One must invest in the quality-rated ergonomic chair as compared to low-quality chairs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Important is a Comfortable Office Chair?
The working-professionals and a large percentage of the population employ six to eight hours a day sitting at the desk. An uncomfortable chair may cause painful injury, back pain. Thus, If you are the one who spends several hours sitting on office-chair, then you need a comfortable ergonomic chair.
2. Does the Office Chair Offer Better Lumbar Support?
Lumbar support can help you to prevent from a back-strain, spinal injuries, and offer supports to back muscles. It can help to distribute the overall weight of the body and prevent middle and lower back-issues. Go for a soft-cushioned or curved lumbar support ergonomic chair that can support your back and enhance posture.
3. How Long Should an Office Chair Lasts?
It depends on the warranty and its usage. A five to six years warranty chairs come with a lifespan of 7 to 8 years. A ten-year warranty-chair offers 12-15 years.