A sound ventilation system is required in the extreme conditions of summers.
For the proper aeration system, you need to have windows in your rooms and installing fans at multiple positions.
Nothing beats the cooling of an air conditioner, though some people find it expensive. It is the perfect option for those having a tight budget.
It isn’t wrong to say that the pedestal fans are portable electric fans. You have the freedom of moving the fan from one distance to another.
A perfect pedestal fan is reliable, effective and easy to clean and operate. The Pedestal fans are electric-powered appliances that used to control the climate, add coolness and improve your comfort.
There are a variety of pedestal fans available in the market. So, which one is the ideal one for you? It entirely depends on your needs and comfort.
We have prepared a list of Best Pedestal Fans in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Pedestal Fans buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Pedestal Fans in India
Which are the Top 10 Best Pedestal Fans in India 2020?
1. Ansio High-Speed 400mm Fan with 2 Hour Timer
This Pedestal Fan is a perfect blend of stylish design, quality, and performance. This fan offers 30% more air delivery as compared to the normal fans. The noise level of this high-speed pedestal fan would be a bit more; that’s why it isn’t suitable for a quiet places.
You don’t need to worry about the assembly of this fan as it is easy to clean and assemble. With the manual instructions, you can easily do the installation of the fan. It is an adjustable pedestal fan because it allows you to adjust the fan’s height as per your needs.
It is one of the Best Pedestal Fans for office and home use.
- These oscillating fans come with 3-Speed frames such as low, medium and high for your comfort.
- It provides 80 degrees oscillation.
- The timer function helps you to fix up a 2-Hour timer after the fan will turn off automatically.
- It comes with adjustable height and 1.8m power cable.
- Its motor is made of 100% copper.
- The Warranty is of 2-year on the product.
- You will be fully satisfied with this product.
What We Like
- It comes with a copper motor for longer life.
- It comes with adjustable fan speed button setting.
- It is simple to install. You can set up this fan in a few minutes.
- Its blades, body and base made of strong ABS-plastic.
What We Didn’t Like
- It is a bit noisy.
2. Redmond Raf-5007 400MM Pedestal Fan
This is a perfect pedestal fan in India to beat the heat waves of summers. It comes with high-quality plastic and a metallic body that ensures more durability and reliability. It has a protective grill that makes it the most suitable pedestal fan for a home with children. The users can be free from any kind of damages and defects that can occur since its parts covered within the warranty of 12-month.
This oscillating pedestal fan is made of amazing quality substance as per the European Standard. It indicates that the fan is durable and takes care of children’s safety. It is the best pedestal fan in India that brings cool air and fresh air delivery within a min and those who don’t obtain an AC or ceiling fan due to hefty price can easy to afford this pedestal fan by Redmond. As it is available under 2500 that is reasonable compared to other appliances.
- It consumes 55w of power thereby offer much more energy saving.
- Its voltage ranges from 220 to 240 volts.
- It has transparent plastic blades of diameter 40.
- It delivers air at the rate of 60m³ in a minute.
- It comes with a silent motor.
- It operates at 1250rpm and rotates at 70°.
- It has a tilt back. Adjusting the height of the rack is easy.
- It comes with a 1.7m long power cord.
- The fan has firm footing that allows it to work without vibration.
- Its made of the durable strong frame.
- It has a protective grill and advanced technology.
- It has 3 speed settings for night use, frequent daily use, and quick ventilation, respectively.
- It has a reliable and safe base with a metal stem.
What We Like
- It has a noiseless operation that makes it turbo silence fan.
- It has good wire length.
- It is easy to place.
- It has a sturdy composition.
3. V-Guard Superflo High Speed 400MM Pedestal Fan with Timer
This is one of the compact fans in India that gives you efficient cooling all times. The fan fits anywhere. During the cooking, it ensures that you aren’t bothered with sweat. It is an economical and convenient solution for all your summer problems.
This Fan consumes up to 120 Watts of power. It works on the optimum operating voltage with steel lamination that makes it the best pedestal fan for homes. The pedestal fan is a super silent appliance. With this, you have three colour options such as red, white, and blue. You can take any of the three colors as per your choice.
- It comes with 2 hours timer with 3 speed selector.
- It is made using grade stator material. It helps in maximum power consumption.
- Its velocity is 2100 RPM.
- It comes with superior-quality blades.
- It comes with an inbuilt thermal overload protector for overload protection with the sweep-size of 400mm.
- The Warranty is of 1-year on the product.
- The 120 Watts pedestal fan can save power with its silicone-steel lamination and gives you the kind of cooling you require.
What We Like
- It has a classy look with 120 spoke grill guard.
- It is lightweight and movable.
- It has a big circular base for better stability and outdoors uses.
What We Didn’t Like
- It does not come with metal blades that makes it less efficient.
4. iBell Chrome10 High Speed Pedestal Fan
This pedestal fan is created for the requirements of the Indian weather. This five-blade pedestal fan can withstand voltage fluctuations. With its powerful engine, the pedestal fan keeps your house well ventilated and cool. Its modern scheme makes your place elegant.
This Fan has a timer switch to run this device at the required time limit. It is the best pedestal fan in India that gives full control to you to regulate the velocity in three ways. You will get wide air flow with this pedestal fan while sitting at any corner due to its in-built oscillation function. Therefore, it is a must-have 400mm fan for your household.
- It comes with an energy consumption of 55 Watts.
- It works at 1300 – 2100 RPM.
- It comes with a height adjusting option. With this, you can easily adjust its height as per your convenience.
- It comes with one year Warranty.
- It produces jerk-free oscillations at all the speed levels.
- It comes with five blades that deliver instant cooling.
What We Like
- It provides an efficient cooling experience.
- It has a durable body.
- It has a self-lubricating motor.
- It provides quiet operation.
- It comes with the powder-coated metal grills.
- You can move the fan in any area of your home.
5. Orient Electric Pedestal Fan 450 MM
This Electric 450mm Pedestal Fan is suitable for an indoor place. You can place it in on large halls and rooms. The Orient standing fan is designed aerodynamically with a unique blade to offer the optimised delivery of air.
If you are looking for a fashionable yet practical combination of standing fans, then this Pedestal Fan would be the perfect option. This fan is a combination of high-end performance and a smart layout. It offers a touch of grace in the setup space. It provides cool air and the crisp breeze in all direction with stability.
- The product comes with a 2-year warranty to meet customers satisfaction.
- It has aluminium blades for low power consumption.
- With resettable thermal overpower protector, it protects from extra heat.
- This 450mm pedestal fan comes with a unique blade design.
- It delivers the fan speed of 1325 RPM.
- It consumes a power of 90 Watts.
What We Like
- It has a sleek pull cord switch for control.
- Its wire width is right.
- It has a heavy metal base for stability.
6. Eveready PFN 02 High-Speed Fan
This air circulator fan are for the hot summers. Its good looks add style and charm to your house. The budget-friendly pedestal fan comes with air-transmission of 81cu.m/mins with 24-degree vari-angle adjustment.
This high performance pedestal fan contains a large base to keep it in a stable-position. It oscillates up to 90 degrees so that you will get cooling from every nook & corner. It is specially designed with a superior-quality material that makes it more long-running.
- Its broad coverage and easy height adjustment allow better air circulation.
- The Warranty is covered for 2 years on the product.
- It comes with smooth lock grill assembly 90-degree motorised oscillation for full coverage.
- It has a sweep dimension of 400mm.
- It comes with 1350-RPM velocity and a broad base for stability.
- It comes with a power consumption of 65 Watts.
- It comes with quality blades that provide good movement of air.
What We Like
- It has a fashionable white colour design fan and has low maintenance.
7. V-Guard Finesta Remote 400mm Fan
Are you looking for a sleek and effective design fan in India? Here’s the Fan that keeps you cool in the summer. This pedestal fan looks attractive and joins charm to the beauty of your home. It is a combination of a stylish and compact layout.
It is one of the Best Pedestal Fans that come with a swinging feature. It disperses the air in an equal manner in every corner of the cabin. With this, you won’t feel hindrance of its presence in your room. This Finesta Remote 400 mm Pedestal fan comes with an appealing body. It adds attraction to your flat and keeps you active.
- It comes with a three-speed module. It makes this Fan versatile so that you can use it anywhere in your home.
- Its remote comes with three different types of fan speed setting. It can be adjusted as required.
- Its 55 Watts is an economical way to cool down the room.
- It is convenient way for all your summer worries.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
- It comes with a remote control so that you can manage its operations without touching the fan.
- It offers an air speed of 1350 RPM and air delivery is 65 CMM.
- It has a blade sweep of 400mm.
- It has a Baby Motor Size, which is around 509mm x 148mm x 538mm.
What We Like
- It comes with a bold and expensive device.
- It’s lightweight and less noisy.
- It comes with good variety of blades.
- It comes with an easy installation process.
- It has a decent build.
- It has a classic design with 120 spoke-grill guard.
8. Usha Maxx Air 400mm Pedestal Fan
This Maxx Air 400mm Pedestal Fan has high quality and reliable motor with aerodynamically designed semi-transparent pp blades for better circulation of air. This is one of the Top Selling Pedestal Fans in our list. It maximises the effectiveness of ACs by generating comfortable air in the surrounding.
This is a functional pedestal fan that offers a high air delivery. With this Pedestal fan, you would be comfortable in any weather and anywhere. Whether you are in your veranda, indoor or garden, the smart pedestal fan eliminates all your discomfort. It makes your body energised.
- With the power consumption of 750 watts, it frees you from the worry of increased electric bills.
- It comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- It comes with motor overheat auto protection.
- The portable stand fan throws the air horizontally to give you relief.
- It complements your home interiors perfectly.
- Its operating voltage is of 220-240 Volts.
- It comes with the flexible tilt-back and height adjusting feature. It allows the users to customise the position of a fan as per need.
- It comes with air delivery of 67 CMM.
- It is a fan with a motor speed of 1280 RPM.
- It comes with a powerful motor that is low maintenance and suitable for Indian summer circumstances.
What We Like
- It comes with an elegant and stylish design.
- Its overheating protection feature saves the fan from heating damage.
- Its operating is manageable.
- It comes with a unique oil reservoir lubrication for its longer-life and reliability.
9. Usha Mist Air Duos Pedestal Fan
This 400mm fan comes with a head tilt quality with binary options. They are knob and ratchet type that enables soft adjusting and head tilting angle. This pedestal fan is available in white and blue colours. With its sleek design, it can be easily moved around the house.
This pedestal fan is suitable for small families. It has 3-speed settings so you can set as per the heat level. It provides a speed of 1280-RPM that is higher when compared to the regular speed of the fans. It comes with the aerodynamic pp blades for better air distribution and low noise.
- Its powerful motor contributes a uniform and smooth oscillation.
- It has an auto-protect motor during the thermal overloading.
- It has a dual colour design with a decorative and attractive style.
- The sweep-size is 400mm with air circulation of 60 CFM.
- The Warranty covered is of 1 year on the product.
- It is effortless to use as it is jerk-free and has a stable oscillation.
- It offers good performance in terms of speed with low noise.
What We Like
- It comes with a copper motor that ensures long life.
- It is effortless to assemble as it needs only 5-min.
- It comes with a classy design that appends style to your living apartment.
10. Usha Helix Mega High Speed 400MM Fan
It is a well-known brand In India that manufactures home & kitchen appliances. It comes under this brand to give a maximum air to all nook & corner. Its stylish body enhances the decor of the room. It doesn’t demand much space. You can install it near the bed or sofa set.
By investing compact-size pedestal fan, Make your summer peaceful. It brings cool air as same as an air conditioner. Those who don’t invest coolers or AC in the warm season due to the pocket problem can easy to purchase this fan under 3100. This budget-friendly gives swing mode to circulate air with both horizontal and vertical direction.
- It has auto thermal overheat protection.
- This 400mm fan comes with a robust motor specially designed for Indian weather conditions.
- The Warranty is of 2-year on this fan.
- It comes with the electricity consumption of 115 Watts.
- It comes with the blade sweep of 400mm that gives a high velocity of air flow with 2200 RPM.
- It comes with aerodynamically designed blades that are made of ABS.
What We Like
- It comes with jerk-proof advanced technology and uniform-oscillation.
- It provides a unique Pivot for secure slide mechanism.
- You can use this as an outdoors fan too.
Best Pedestal Fan Brands
Other Models That You May Consider
- Crompton Greaves Hiflo 400mm Pedestal Fan
- Havells Sprint 450mm Pedestal Fan With LED Remote
- Havells V3 Yurbo 450mm Pedestal Fan
- Bajaj Victor VP-R01 400mm Pedestal Fan
- Crompton SDX Pedestal Fan
- Crompton Pedestal Fan Whirlwind Gale
- Bajaj Tez Mk II Pedestal Fan
- Bajaj Midea BP2200 400 mm Pedestal Fan
How to Choose the Best Pedestal Fan?
You should read all the specifications before buying the pedestal fan for your home.
Fit In Your Budget
Compare to ACs; pedestal fans are inexpensive. Its price range varies from its brand. The most popular brands in India, like Usha and V Guard, are highly effective in providing a chill impact. These pedestal fans are good home appliances and also budget-friendly so you can easily purchase fans without any hassle.
Some of the pedestal fans generally come with sleep and natural mode. The best pedestal fan with different modes let you set the speed and stimulates a fresh breeze. Some fans have a reduction mode that switches from the current rate to the next lower speed after 30 mins of a period.
It may be important if you find a pedestal fan that offers a timer feature. It switches off the pedestal fans after the defined period that you installed.
Some pedestal designs have an electronic indicator that is useful. It allows you to modify the settings of the fans from time to time.
Now these fans are available in various sizes. To decide the size of the pedestal fans, you should consider the size of your room. Don’t purchase the fans before considering the exact size of your room. It is an important factor consider, it should cover the entire areas as ceiling fans do to provide cool air.
For example, if you want mini pedestal fans for a large area; it wouldn’t be adequate. If you want to place a fan from one room to another, it is a great idea to buy the small portable fans.
Most these fans comes with various speed options. With this, you can make the pedestal fan go either slower or faster as well. So always ensure that you pick pedestal fans having an adequate amount of options such as speed. And that suits all your needs.
Some of these fans feature remote control. Remote allows you to change all the functions at the tip of your fingers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which Are The Top Brands For Pedestal Fans?
The fans, as mentioned above, are all the ideal fans so you can choose any of the above. The Usha Maxx Air 400mm Pedestal Fan is one of the good options for your home and office.
2. What Are The Benefits Of using Pedestal Fans?
These fans are the types of portable electric fans. There are multiple benefits of the pedestal fan:
- They are environment-friendly.
- Their cost is low. So, it is an excellent way to stay cool without spending a lot of money.
- They are multi-functional. It offers a cooling effect by adding proper ventilation.
- They are easy to use and operate.
- They are energy efficient and saves huge money on power bills.
- They are portable. You can move it from one place to another.
- They have a removable grill. Fans would collect the dust after a few months of use. Its removable rack is comfortable enough to make the cleaning easier.