What a good pair of eye-glasses does for you is, it makes things crystal clear. Or, it makes you able to see things. A good sound bar does the same task for a spoken word!
A sound speaker is an easy way to enjoying the better tone from your HDTV. It frees up your room from many sound bar and wirings.
It requires minimal space. Plus, its design flows with modern decor.
There are tons of soundbars on the market these days. One needs to be aware of various factors while buying the right sound speaker.
We have prepared a list of Best Soundbar in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our Soundbars buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Soundbars in India
|Bose Solo 5||21.6W||1.68 Kg|
|Ant Audio Treble X -SB560||120W||6.2 Kg|
|Jbl Bar Studio||30W||1.4 Kg|
|Jbl 5.1||510W||17.5 Kg|
|boAt Aavante Bar||120W||6.4 Kg|
|Jbl SB450||440W||10.5 Kg|
|Jbl 2.1||300W||7.1 Kg|
|Instaplay INSTA500BT||60W||3 Kg
|Yamaha YAS-108||120W||3.22 Kg|
|Polk Audio Signa 1||150W||6.92 Kg
Which are the Top 10 Best Soundbar in India 2021?
1. Bose Solo 5 Soundbar Speakers
This is a superb sounding bar that leads noticeably better sound effect to all your favourite TV programs. These soundbar speakers are a simple way to hear more dialogues from your HD TV. It provides high-quality theatre sound effects as compared to your TV alone.
It is a one-piece speaker system that makes every word easier to hear. With flexible placement, you can set this soundbar anywhere in the room. These best soundbar speakers are an easy solution for you for gripping thrillers, dramatic series, and live stream music.
- It is a single soundbar that delivers distinctly improved sound quality.
- It has dialogue mode that makes every word and details stand out.
- It provides Bluetooth connectivity to enjoy music from any device wirelessly.
- It comes with universal remote control options.
- This TV sound bar comes with advanced technology that gives best audio output experience.
- Bose provides a one year warranty on the product.
What We Like
- It brings clarity to your audio from dialogue to sound effects.
- They are stylish, sleek and lightweight.
- It is easy to install and use.
- You can increase or decrease the sound modes on the touch of a button on the remote.
What We Didn’t Like
- There is no HDMI connectivity.
- It doesn’t support apt X codec.
2. Ant Audio Treble X-SB560
This is the ideal Bluetooth soundbar for your place. It is a wire-less music stereo soundbar; you can connect with multiple sources such as TV, mobile devices. It has a Bluetooth range of 50 meters with an in-built efficient amplifier. This is the most selling soundbar in India.
It comes with four full-range speaker that gives pleasing home theater system surround sound experience. With elegant design, it is secure to use anywhere. It delivers a room-shaking and crystal sound while watching movies and listening to music.
- It comes with a subwoofer with 120 watts of power.
- It has a unique DSP technology. It disperses your audio 180 degrees for the immersive sound experience.
- Its cutting edge sound technology offers the best smooth and dynamic sound.
- It comes with Bluetooth 4.2 for a quick and secure connection.
- It provides excellent connectivity choices such as HDMI ARC, USB, Optical IN, AUX-In and Bluetooth connectivity.
- It can set in 4 EQ sound modes like music, movies, 3D and news.
- Its power output is 120W R.M.S with a frequency response of 55 Hz to 20 kHz.
What We Like
- Its subwoofer gives crystal clear sound and pure bass.
- It is the best TV companion and delivers intense sound.
- It is easy to set up.
- The 3-D surround sound offers cinematic entertainment.
3. Jbl Bar Studio Wireless Soundbar
This wireless subwoofer soundbar gives you stellar sound for your favourite TV serials, films and music. Upgrade your TV sound quality with this budget-friendly soundbar. You can connect it with multiple sources with ease. These high-grade soundbars in India are easily available.
It gives stable operation without hassle of the additional wires or subwoofer. It is designed in such a way that it can work wells for your TV remote. This Jbl bar wire-less soundbar in India comes with an easy connection set up as it easily connects with your television with fewer efforts.
- It is all in one soundbar speakers with built-in Dual Bass Port design.
- It comes with Bluetooth connectivity variant 4.2.
- Its dimensions are 614 x 58 x 86 (mm) and weigh 1.4kg.
- Its maximum power consumption is 30 watts.
- It comes with HDMI(ARC) port and optical port.
- Experience home theatre like surrounding sound with Bar Studio Soundbar.
- These best soundbar speakers offers wireless music streaming with BlueTooth connectivity.
- It offers one year warranty on the product.
What We Like
- It is the blend of cool looks, decent design and great sound quality.
- This Bluetooth soundbar is compact and portable.
- It comes with good dialogue clarity feature.
4. Jbl 5.1 Channel 4K Ultra HD Soundbar
It transforms itself from a soundbar into a wireless home theater speaker system. It re-defines the soundbar experience. It is designed to respond to your current TV remote. You can instantly switch between the TV and Blue tooth sound from your mobile phone or tablet. It is the most reliable soundbar at a reasonable rate.
It is made to fulfil the surround-sound capabilities in the room. With all ultimate functionalities, it adds enriching feeling while listening to melodies as well as watching documentaries. The design of this soundbar perfectly matches with your television.
- It has two detachable, wireless speaker with 10hr of playtime.
- With Dolby Digital, Pro Logic II and DTS, it provides you with fantastic surround sound effects.
- It comes with three HDMI inputs to connect with 4K devices.
- 510W of power output ensures high-quality audio experience performance.
- It comes with a 5.1 channel soundbar configuration.
What We Like
- You can connect this to all 4k devices.
- You can control both TV and the soundbar speaker using your existing TV remote.
- It is convenient to use.
- It comes with best quality of sound.
- Its price is reasonable.
5. boAt Aavante Bar Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar Speaker
It delivers good quality modulation. Be it a song, a show or a movie; it brings life to every sort of entertainment. With this, capture your best cinematic moments with family and friends. It fits in any ambience and adds a touch of grace in the space. This is a wireless audio soundbars.
It is the Best Sound Woofer in India that gives wonderful song listening feeling. This Bluetooth soundbar speaker provides bold audio that you can truly hear and feel. The 2.1 channel soundbar surround sound speaker creates a theatre-like environment. So, bring this soundbar speaker to enjoy an excellent view event.
- It comes with a 120-watt RMS with a powerful bass full, 60-watt subwoofer.
- The 2.1 surround sound gives a cinematic sound quality. It provides a balanced tone and deep bass.
- It has the best sleek and elegant design that complements your house furnishings.
- It supports multiple connectivity option such as USB, AUX, optical and remote connectivity.
- It uses high-end equaliser technology to optimise the sound output according to your needs. There are news, shows, songs and 3-D sound mode to create a profile for the best view event.
What We Like
- You will enjoy the crystal clear sound experience with this sound bar speaker. The output feels real and thrilling.
- Its sleek design doesn’t require much space.
- You can optimise the pitch according to the need.
- This woofer offers multiple connectivities.
What We Didn’t Like
- It’s maybe a bit costly for some people.
6. Jbl SB450 Powerful Ultra-HD Wireless Soundbar
This is a powerful Bluetooth soundbar that gives a rich listening feel. With its SoundShift feature, it can quickly switch between sound from your TV and your phone or tablet. You can attach it easily to any compatible device and enjoy the incredible modulation quality. It is the stylish Sound bar in India that is safe to use.
The Dolby Digital Wireless Bluetooth Streaming allows you to play audio with vibrant and room-filling great sound. With TV Remote Learning, it allows you to use your existing TV remote to control the operations with ease. It is fully compatible with 4K Ultra-HD televisions and fills the house with cinema-like sound quality.
- It works with 4K Ultra HD displays and devices. It comes with an output power of 440W.
- It has High Dynamic Range (HDR), HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2.
- It includes 8 inches subwoofer with adjustable subwoofer volume control.
- The dimensions are 32.7 x 2.5 x 3.1 inch.
- It is the best soundbar that gives audio output at low-minimum and high frequencies ranging from 45 Hz to 20 kHz.
- It has precise dialogue and voice enhancement feature.
- It comes with three HDMI video inputs and one HDMI video output port.
- It comes with Bluetooth (Version 3.0).
- It comes with a one year warranty.
What We Like
- It is a sleek soundbar that fits comfortably under your flat TV panel.
- Its 200W wire-less subwoofers deliver room-shaking bass from a compact enclosure.
- You can control the whole device with a TV remote
- You can best experience virtual surround sound without additional wires.
7. Jbl 2.1 Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
This is a full-featured and easy to use device. It works with a TV remote control and gives a smooth operation. With Dolby and DTS Techniques, it provides a balanced accent and powerful bass for melody, films and even video games. It makes entertainment more pleasurable and enjoyable. In India, it is quite popular.
It makes the movie come alive with the vibrant immersive sound experience. It gives real cinema-like view at residence without going to the theatre. It is a blend of compact design and powerful performance. This tool takes less space and looks good with the room decor.
- It has an HDMI input, as well as, AUX, USB wired connections.
- It is the best soundbar with wireless connectivity.
- It has Dolby Digital and JBL virtual surround sound technology.
- This 6.5-inch subwoofer comes with good audio experience feature.
- This Bluetooth soundbar with wireless connectivity is designed so that it can work with many of today’s top TV remote controls. It means you can use it to control both TV and speaker.
- It has a Lithium battery with 300W power.
What We Like
- You can play your favourite songs, wirelessly from any mobile device by using this sound speaker.
- Enhanced with this shift; it allows you to switch between pitch from your TV and the modulation from your smartphone or tablet.
- It gives the best vibrant and powerful bass and sound experience.
- It will give the home theatre system like feeling.
- It is comfortable to use.
8. Instaplay INSTA500BT 60 W Bluetooth Soundbar
This is a perfect combo of stylish look and excellent performance. This Bluetooth soundbar delivers a better cinematic occurrence of surround sound to add-on thrill and action in your residence environment. It acts as a home theater device as well. It comes with four built-in drivers and a loud bass. The remote control functionality is enabled.
This Bluetooth soundbar enhances realism while viewing movies, videos, and shows. It provides multiple connectivity options and Flexi placement options. Thus, with amazing property, this soundbar becomes a perfect companion for your LED TV. In India, this device is quite in demand.
- It comes with optical input soundbars for a digitally sharp and enhanced sound.
- It offers 60W of powerful sound.
- It has an integrated 4.0 channel audio output that presents a cinematic view.
- It comes with one year of warranty.
- It comes with 3.5mm aux cable connectivity options with or without Bluetooth.
- It ensures flexible treatment on tabletop and wall mounting.
- It provides charging time of 2-hour and 6 hours of playback time.
- The soundbars have a total wattage of 10W.
- It has a frequency of 75hz-18khz and 65 DB of signal to noise.
- The output of this is 60 Watts.
- The dimensions of the product are 90 x 7.8 x 7 cm.
What We Like
- This Bluetooth soundbar can quickly get connects to mobile, tablet, TV, MP3 player, PC, laptop.
- It is effortless to set up and connect.
- The 3kg weight makes it extremely light in weight.
9. Yamaha YAS-108 with Built-in Subwoofers
This is a single-piece entry-level soundbar system. Its deep bass allows you to enjoy every note and beat. It enhances your TV viewing life and gives a theatre-like feel at house. It comes with a remote control function.
It is a portable soundbar system that makes it suitable to carry at anyplace. It is the best soundbar that comes with various connectivity alternatives that allow connecting with multiple supporting devices. It gives light installation while setting up as it comes with a simple setup.
- It comes with in-built subwoofers in one slim soundbar.
- It delivers a crystal clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity.
- It comes with DTS virtual X 3D surround sound character.
- It has a compact, sleek and stylish body.
- It is compatible with 4K Ultra HD TV.
- It supports HDCP 2.2, HDR 10 and HLG HDR.
- It comes with various input options such as HDMI, Toslink optical, 3.5mm analogue, and Bluetooth connection.
- It weighs 3.22 kg, and dimensions are 13.2 x 88.9 x 5.6 cm.
What We Like
- With multiple connectivity options, you can carry out your music on a pen-drive or iPod.
- It is light-weight.
- It is effortless to operate.
- It gives the best audio output.
- It comes with a universal remote feature.
- It comes at a reasonable cost.
- Its design gives a good visual appeal to your bedroom or living room.
- You can easily place it on your TV or wall mount.
10. Polk Audio Signa 1 Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
This is a Universal TV Soundbar that delivers a sound quality with Dolby digital technology. With performance-tuned drivers, it gives an incredible and room-filling home theater adventure. It allows playing your favourite music with multiple devices. It comes with an IR remote control sensor mode.
It is the best soundbar that consumes less space as it comes with a low-profile design. With VoiceAdjust technology, it allows you to customise the voice levels without missing a single word of your favourite TV shows, and sports events. Thus, it is a user-friendly with no hassles and heavy-lifting.
- It comes with Bluetooth 4.0.
- With the in-built wireless subwoofer, it has a profound bass impact.
- Its total frequency response is 45 Hz to 20,000 Hz.
- It comes with Dolby Digital 5.1 channel configuration.
- Its power output is 150 W (RMS).
- It comes with the best voice adjust technology.
- It can set in multiple audio modes like music, cartoons, and night effect mode.
- The dimensions of the soundbar are 8.4×90.9×5.6cm.
- The product comes with a one-year warranty.
What We Like
- It has a simple setup and quickly gets adjust.
- It comes with one-touch audio streaming characteristic.
- With its universal remote you can easily control all the devices.
- You can connect it easily with a Bluetooth enabled device.
- It gives 3D sound quality effect.
Best Soundbar Brands in India
- Ant Audio
- Polk Audio
How to Choose the Best Soundbar in India?
There are tons of soundbars in India in the market today. When it comes to the specialities, every sound bar is different.
Though some are excellent, others aren’t worth spending money. If chosen wisely, a sound bar can pack a big punch!
Check out the most important things you need to know the best before purchasing a sound bar.
Get Clear on What Do You Want
The first step to choosing the sound bar is to get clear on what type of sound bar speakers you want. You can filter your choices by asking yourself a few questions.
Do you want a full-on home theatre system or want to hear the TV sound more clearly?
Are you going to use your soundbar to play music?
Would you use as a part of the multi-room audio system?
Where are you going to place it?
Size of the Soundbar
Soundbar comes in different sizes and shapes.
Some can be mounted directly onto the wall. Some are designed to sit beneath your TV. And some are made to rest on the top of your entertainment carton.
No matter where you are going to put your soundbar speakers, make sure it won’t interfere with your TV.
You have to measure the length of your TV and not the screen as it is done diagonally. Your soundbar needs to be just right for your TV, neither too big nor too small.
Active or Passive Sound Bar
There are two types of Soundbars, i.e., Active and Passive.
Active Sound Bar is an all-in-one set.
They contain all the electronics needed to produce sound. It mean that the speakers, amplifiers, signal processors, etc. are all housed in one sleek bar.
You don’t require an Audio/Video receiver to work. You need to hook up your TV, cable, etc. to the soundbar speakers and turn it on to play the music or a movie.
Whereas, the Passive soundbar speakers don’t come equipped with the built-in power amplifiers. It contains just an array of speakers. It can be a great choice if you already have an A/V receiver.
It requires a separate amplifier or receiver and speaker wires. And, the set up maybe a bit more involved.
Look for the Channels and Dolby Atmos and DTS Technology
When you go to buy the soundbar speakers, you’ll come across the numbers such as 2.0, 3.1, 5.1, etc.
These numbers reflect the number of channels in a soundbar. It also tells if the soundbar has a subwoofer.
The first number tells about the number of drivers in a soundbar. And, the figure after the dot shows if the soundbar consists of a subwoofer or not.
A ‘0’ after the dot indicates ‘No’ and ‘1’ after the dot indicates ‘Yes’.
For example, 5.1 specify surround sound system speakers. And, ‘1’ after the dot specifies it has a subwoofer.
3.0 specify, there are three channels at right, left and centre. And, it doesn’t have a subwoofer.
You may also come across three numbers, such as 3.1.4. It comes with Dolby Atmos surround sound system. Here, the last digit is the number of drivers that shoot up towards the roof and bounce back, creating a 3-D sound system.
If your goal is to get thoroughly engaged in your content, you can opt for a system that allows such kind of sound system expansion.
Look for a Bluetooth Connectivity
The next important thing you need to look for in a soundbar is whether it can support BlueTooth connectivity.
It gives you the ease of presenting your favourite music straight off smartphones, tablets and computers.
Pairing a soundbar with audio devices is a simple process.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is a Sound Bar?
A soundbar is an all-in-one speaker system designed to deliver a high-quality TV sound. You can use it as a speaker and connect it to your TV for the best possible sound quality.
It is a long, thin, rectangular-shaped bar.
Some of these come with subwoofers while others have a rear speaker. It contains two or more speakers and, may provide either stereo or surround sound.
2. What Are Sound Bar Channels?
We can consider the sound channels as the sound sources or individual speakers.
Today, most of the shows and videos offer five different audio channels. A soundbar contains all these channels in one unit.
A 2-channel soundbar implies it has two speakers (left and right).
A 5-channel soundbar imply it has five speakers (left, right, centre and two rear speakers). It has been a home-theatre standard for over 20 years.
Similarly, a 7-channel soundbar shows that it has seven speakers.
3. What Is a Dolby Atmos Sound Bar?
Some soundbars come with Dolby Digital Atmos technology. These soundbars have upward-firing speakers that reflect the sound off the ceiling and walls to form a 3-D sound effect.
4. What Is a Sound Base?
The purpose of both the soundbar and the sound base is the same. They differ in size and power.
In a nutshell, it is a large flat pattern; the TV sits on its top.
They are more significant than the soundbars. Hence, they have a larger space inside the case for more prominent speakers. It means they produce better bass than the soundbars. And, it doesn’t need a subwoofer.
However, it’s tough to beat an excellent stand-alone subwoofer.