PCs or computers have become an essential element of everyone’s life. Our country always faces the problem of frequent power cuts. All of your data will get lost with the sudden power cut. In that situation, UPS helps you a lot with its battery backup.UPS stands for Uninterruptible Power Supply. It is an electric device that gives power to the input source when the mains power supply fails. It comes under the type of continual power system.
It ensures that your system receives the power supply long enough to save your work and shut it down. You will be at the risk of losing your PCs data if you don’t use the right UPS for your PC.
To resolve your difficulty, we have listed some top-rated UPS for your PC that will help in the unexpected power cut.
We have prepared a list of Best UPS For PC in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 UPS For PC in India
Which are the Top 10 Best UPS For PC in India 2020?
1. V GUARD UPS SESTO 600
This is one of the hot-selling ups for PC with power protection that protects your Monitor and even printer from surges and short circuits. It is a compact and efficient UPS. It comes with a big-power button and LED indicator to display the working mode of the UPS.
The UPS-dimension of this 600VA UPS is 31.2×22.9×14.4 cm. It has one 12V, 7Ah lithium-ion battery. It comes with four numbers of output-plugs. The cabinet of the UPS is made up of ABS material and comes in black colour. It is the best ups for pc in India as it consumes only 3 ms to switch back from the battery to the central-power supply.
- It is compatible with one 43 cm TFT monitor and one printer.
- It gives 10-15 minutes of backup for single computer usage.
- The power rating of this 600VA Desktop UPS is 300 Watt.
- The density of the UPS is 4.4 kg.
- It is a line interactive UPS.
- It generates output with 95%-efficiency.
What We Like
- It protects your PC from the voltage fluctuations.
- The product comes with 24 months of warranty.
- It comes with visual and audio indicators.
- It is perfect for office usage.
- It comes with high-voltage regulator protection to ensure the full safety of the user.
2. APC BE700Y-IND Back-UPS
It is a line interactive UPS. It has a nominal input voltage as 230 Volts. It provides temporary power-protection to your PC when the utility power is not present. It comes with USB-connectivity feature. You can manage the UPS via the USB-port.
It is the Best UPS for pc in India that comes with AVR(Automatic Voltage Regulation) feature that protects the electrical equipment from the power change. It is a compact & efficient UPS for your PC. It provides 25 minutes of battery backup for saving the working-data during the sudden absence of electricity. The two year warranty is included with this UPS that add the advantage to this product. It comes with an audio alarm for the notification delivery.
- The size of the UPS is 29X22X13 cm.
- It has an LED display that provides easy to read status of the unit, remaining runtime, battery health and so on.
- It shutdowns the UPS before the drainage took place.
- Its recharging time is 6-hours.
- Its output power wattage is 420 Watts.
- These products are available in ‘tower’ and ‘floor’ styles.
- It has an automatic self-testing function that gives the details regarding the status of the battery that when it needs replacement.
What We Like
- Its saver feature saves the battery backup up to two times.
- Its all sockets are compatible with surge protectors.
- The density of this desktop UPS is 7.8 kg.
- It comes with the automatic voltage regulator.
- The box contains one UPS, one USB cable and one user manual.
3. APC BX1100C-IN UPS
This is the right and great choice for your PC to protect the document in case of power-collapse. It has a faster battery charging capability. It comes with an audible alarm system. It gives notification to the user about the UPS power conditions.
It needs two 12 V / 7 Ah batteries. It has an automated self-testing procedure. It ensures the early detection of the error that makes it more reliable. APC BX1100C-IN 1100VA 230V UPS comes with a one year warranty. It has a Boost and Buck AVR that controls the voltage-regulator without using the battery of the UPS.
- It has a large voltage-window.
- It wants 4-6 hours for complete battery charging.
- It is a line interactive UPS for your PC.
- It takes 4 ms to transfer the power-supplies to the PC.
- The UPS-dimension of the product is 36x20x37 cm.
- The weight of APC UPS is 9.83 kg.
- It comes with five input-plugs.
What We Like
- It comes with a charge indicator. It helps you to know that when it is charged and when it is charging.
- It has Cold-start capability that offers temporary energy during the power-cut.
- It is compatible with the generator. You can recharge the battery with the generator.
- It offers sufficient time to save the data.
- It is perfect for home-usage.
4. APC BR1500G-IN Back-UPS
This is a high-performance UPS that comes with in-built security features. It comes with an adjustable voltage-sensitivity. It has an automated self-test function that detects the problems in the UPS. It comes in a compact and sleek design. With Boost, Buck and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), it corrects low and high voltage conditions. This model is one of the best UPS in India.
The weight of the UPS is 11.8 kg. It reduces the power consumption with bypassing the unused components of the UPS. The output is generated in the form of stepped approximation to the sinewave form. Its battery replacement does not require much tools. It lower downs the MTTR(Mean Time To Repair) value.
- The dimension of the product is 38.2×11.4×30.1 cm.
- It comes with six outlet units.
- It has an LCD screen showing the realtime status of the UPS.
- It wants approximate 7.2-hours for a charge.
- It is a line-interactive variety of UPS for your PC.
- It can take 6ms to supply the connected-source to power-up.
- It gives a beep tone if there is any overloading.
- It offers 15 minutes of power-backup to store your document due to sudden electricity cuts.
What We Like
- The UPS comes with two years of warranty.
- It is simple to use.
- It can avoid the chance of damage from surge.
- It comes with audible-alarm functioning to notify the user.
5. Emerson Liebert iTON CX UPS
It protects the PCs from surges and drops. It regulates the voltage to ensure the precise output-voltage for the protection of the computer. It is a premium quality product. It wants four ms to give power to the PC.
It is a line-interactive type of UPS. It gets recharged in 6 hours. The load of the UPS is 4.4 kg. The dimension of the product is 31x14x22 cm. Its excellent microprocessor control guarantees high reliability.
- Its output power wattage is 360W.
- It comes with three number of output-plugs.
- It comes with one lithium-ion-battery of 0.85 grams.
- It has 5 minutes of battery backup.
- Its transferring power-rate is 4ms.
- It comes with Pure Sine Wave UPS design.
- It’s operating noise-level is less than 40 dB.
What We Like
- It is ideal for home and office use.
- It has long battery life.
- It is heavy duty with higher reliability.
- It has an auto restart feature that works when the AC is in recovery mode.
- It gives an uninterrupted-performance to the connected devices.
6. APC SRCE6KUXI UPS
This is designed to protect your IT equipment from voltage fluctuations. It comes with the double conversion architecture that provides tight voltage-regulations. It is a durable and efficient UPS for your PC. It enables you to connect three hardwire.
It has an automatic self-test feature that ensures the reliability of the UPS. It alerts the user with audible notification for any problem. The mass of the UPS is 18.7 kg. It comes with the energy-saving mode feature that offers a longer time of service to the user.
- Its dimension is 13.5×70.6×47.6 cm.
- It uses 865 Watts of energy that ensures adequate-performance.
- It comes with the AVR(Automatic Voltage Regulation) that fixes the high and low energy conditions.
- It gives power-supply in a zero transfer-rate at the time of power-breakdown.
- Its output-power capacity is 5400 Watts / 6000 VA.
What We Like
- It extends complete protection for the gaming console, wireless networks, as well as other electronic equipment.
- It offers pure shine wave output.
- It comes with auto restart functionality.
- It is built with an automatic voltage regulator.
- It comes with two years warranty for repairing or replacement.
7. V-Guard Sesto Dx 600
It is the perfect offline or standby UPS. VGuard UPS Sesto is the Best UPS in India that comes with the power backup solution. It is designed to overcome spikes and surges with maximum effectiveness. Its output-power wattage is 360 Watts. It weights is 4.38 kg.
The VGuard UPS Sesto comes with a classy and unique design. This model can connect two devices at a time. You can attach your printer with the PC. It has gloss and matt black colour combo that makes it an eye-catching. It gives the standard backup time of 10-15 minutes if it is fully charged.
- It comes with the great intelligent feature that provides a no-load shutdown facility.
- It has ZPD technology.
- It works efficiency is 94.1 %.
- The size of the UPS is 20x10x25 cm.
- It consumes 12 Volts.
- Its transfer-time is about 4 ms.
- It needs 6-hours time for recharging.
What We Like
- It comes with four-output plugs.
- It comes with an LED function.
- It comes with a two-year onsite warranty.
8. APC Back-UPS 600
This protects hardware as well as your data from the interrupted power-supplies. It is the best ups for pc that protects the secondary electronics from spikes and surges without reducing the battery. The output is generated in the form of a stepped sine wave.
It is a line-interactive type UPS. The UPS-dimension is 37x24x19 cm. It comes with three input-plugs. It gives the alarm indicators for all types of notifications.
- It comes with resettable circuit breakers. It easily recovered from overloads with no fuse replacement.
- It weighs 5.4 kg.
- It provides early-warning fault analysis that ensures the timely maintenance of the batteries.
- It automatically cut the UPS-power from the ideal connected-source for saving the energy.
- It requires one 7.2 Ah/12 V battery for functioning.
- Its output-voltage is 230Volts.
- It wants 6-hours to get recharged.
What We Like
- It needs 4 ms to give the power to the connected appliances.
- The company provides two years warranty.
- It is completely safe to use.
- It can take care of all power-related issues.
- It is the good choice for home personal computers as well as office computers.
9. Intex Gaama UPS
This 1000VA UPS is an excellent power backup option for your PC. It is simple yet powerful enough to perform during the power failure time. It is a compact and reliable UPS from Intex. It provides a backup of 20-50 minutes to save your document for single computer use.
It is the Best UPS that needs only 4 minutes to send the data. It consumes 1000VA/500W as an input voltage requirement. The average lifetime of its lithium battery is two years. It comes with LED light for the better reading of the operations.
- Its net weight is 7.84 kg.
- It comes with different alarm indicators that provide alerts to the user.
- It comes with the dimension of 44×24.6×20 cm.
- This 1000VA UPS needs 8-hours as a recharged time.
- It comes under the category of a Standby UPS-unit.
- It comes with the voltage-range of 140-300 VAC.
- These products are designed especially for personal computers users.
What We Like
- It is lightweight.
- It provides support to attach computers accessories with it.
- It ensures the data to be safe during a power outage.
- It is one of the most efficient options for systems.
- The one year warranty is provided with this UPS.
10. V-Guard Slender Plus 600 UPS
This 600VA UPS with power protection gives an efficient power backup to your personal computers during a power cut. It weighs 5 kg and gets charged in 7 hours. It is compatible with one computer of 43 cm TFT monitor and one printer.
It is a line-interactive variety of UPS. It continually maintains the brownouts and over-voltage to the proper level. It does not disturb the battery charging process.
- It has three-plugs for the peripheral connections.
- It comes with 3 ms of transfer-rate.
- It has in-built ZPD technology for better performance.
- It can charge in off-mode with high voltage protection.
- It needs one 12 V, 7 Ah battery.
- The UPS-dimension is 40x15x8 cm.
- It comes with automatic voltage regulation.
What We Like
- It offers 10-15 minutes of backup.
- The product comes with a warranty of two years.
- It is value for money.
- It is suitable for office use.
Most Popular UPS For PC Brands in India
Other Models That You May Consider
- iBall Nirantar 600VA UPS
- APC BX600C-IN 600VA, 230V Back-UPS
- iBall Nirantar UPS-621V 600VA UPS with Power Protection
How to Choose the Best UPS?
Before purchasing the UPS for the PC, consider some of the points for the better experience.
It is good to select the UPS that comes with the multiple outlets for your computer system – monitor, CPU, Speakers, router, WiFi unit, camera, etc. UPS comes with specific outlets to offer power-supply to the connected-source. Before buying the product, ensure the number of outlets the UPS has. The available quantity of outlets must meet the desired input devices.
The volume of the power required to operate the connected device is the next factor that you should keep in mind. Make sure that the UPS can handle the total electrical load.
Duration of Operation
Once you figure out the wattage requirement for your input-source, then look for the operational time of the UPS. Most of the users require little time to store their functioning work and shut the PC properly. But some user needs it so that they can do the task for near about 1 hour.
Yes, some UPS comes with additional features with just plug and play working. They show the notification regarding battery disconnection and about the software suits that are controlled by the computer.
It is one of the most important factors you have to consider before you buy the new UPS. Always select the product that comes with the warranty period. A UPS’s life span depends upon the duration of the internal battery. It generally lasts for about 2-3 years. It is because it gets decay with time. The reason behind it is the continuous charging. All the UPS by default gets the constant power supply while using the computer.
Commercial or Domestic
Many UPS are designed explicitly for commercial use. Their architecture is constructed in a way that can tolerate regular power cuts. It is expensive as compared to the domestic UPS type, but you can depend on them entirely.
The domestic UPS are meant for home or home-offices. It is lightweight and has less voltage capacity.
It is one of the most influencing and important elements in the list of factors that you have to consider before you buy the UPS. It is not always the case that only an expensive UPS will be a good one. Many UPS are available in the market at a reasonable rate and yet delivers outstanding performance too. So go for the right UPS that fits your pocket, and does not dent your pocket.
Always prefer to choose the UPS that makes the less or no noise during functioning. If you do not consider this factor, then you have to listen to a lot of noise while working.
Different Types of UPS Systems
Standby UPS Unit
It has another name as Off-line UPS. It is generally used for home PCs. It includes a battery, an AC or DC inverter, and a static switch. It offers a high degree of completion with its compact size. It comes at a pretty low cost.
The stand unit charges the device on the central power-supply is on, and the moment the power-supply is lost; it gives energy to the connected appliances.
Line Interactive UPS Unit
It is the most common type of UPS that are used in small business. Its design is similar to the standby UPS system. It has an additional special transformer. It is suitable for the areas that experience voltage drops.
The lights become dim during voltage drop but do not gets switch offed completely. In that situation, the interactive UPS provides your PC with optimum voltage for functioning.
Online UPS System
Its other name is Double Conversion Online Uninterruptible Power Supply. It is entirely different from the other two types of UPS Systems. It does not wait for the power to be switched off.
It continuously filters the power-supply and works similarly like a home inverter. It is a quite expensive UPS systems.
Why Do We Need a Good UPS System?
A UPS system offers us many benefits. You can check out some of the given below profits of choosing the right UPS.
- It ensures the effective performance of the PC.
- It avoids the chances of damage.
- It enhances the life span of the devices.
- It strengthens the PC performance in power-variation voltage low conditions.
- It provides the device with the needed power-supply for continuous-work.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Kind of Battery is Used in The UPS System?
UPS make use of a large variety of battery types. In modern time Lead-Acid batteries are used. For some special requirements, Nickel-Cadmium or Lithium-Ion batteries are also used.
2. How Long Does The UPS Battery Life Last?
Certain factors affect the lifetime of the device. Generally, the lifespan of the battery life is in between 3-5 years in use. It also depends on the condition in which it is used, and the load applied to it.
3. Is it Possible to Repair the UPS?
Whenever your UPS stops operating, don’t throw it at first. It may be the case that the UPS is yet not dead. It might occur due to battery malfunction. There is no breakdown in the UPS. In case of UPS, or some of the capacitors burn out; you can replace your UPS system.
4. What Does the Beeping Sound of the UPS Indicate?
The beeping tone of the UPS lets you know that the main power is switched off. Now the battery is in use for providing the power supply to the PC. The continuous beep after every second indicates that the UPS is running with low battery. You should save your functioning task and shut down the PC immediately.