With technology increasing day by day, we are being welcomed with a lot of changes in our daily lives. Due to advances in modern technology, the work is quite extensive, and everyone demands real production in a short time.
They are created with multiple-Port A connections, HDMI-port, Display-Port, and micro SD /SD card reader and other USB-ports. This is used when you have many devices in use, and you need to join all of them to your laptop or PC.
As laptops get thinner and lighter, connectivity options among them are also getting reduced. Consider the most recent Apple MacBook, which has just one USB-C port. If you want to plug in a keyboard, use your laptop to charge your mobile phones or connect an outer display?
You will need some additional USB-ports. Then is where the primueUSB-Hubs comes in handy. These handy-devices can plug into your PC and open up a whole new world of networking. Some come with connectivity-options, including-Ethernet, and SD-card reader. If you’re looking for a sleek-hub that doesn’t add too much clutter to your desk space, prioritize a powerful docking-station for your PC. So you’ve come to the right place.
We are here to help you. Better yet, we will also tell you where you can buy for a good price by comparing deals at several reputable retailers. We try to do what is best for our customers in terms of the accuracy of our products. Check out our guide list to the popular USB-Hub.
There are various USB C Hubs options available in the market, and it is challenging to select the good among them. Here, we have listed the top 10 Best USB-C Hubs in India.
Comparison Chart for Top 10 USB-C Hubs and Docks
|Type-C Hub and Docks||USB ports||SD/TF card slot|
Which Are the 10 Best USB-C Hubs and Docks In India 2021?
1. MoArmouz 7 in 2 Thunderbolt USB C Hub
MoArmouz Type C USB Hub is one of the great products that come with intelligent energy delivery. Power-Delivery for M-Book-Pro can be provided of simultaneously transferring data and charging devices based on USB Power-Delivery Specification. USB Type-C-Hub specially-designed for new 13″ and 15″ M-Book-Pro and M-Book Air types supporting USB-C ports. The compact, simple, and easy-to free use design makes it ready to take with you to the office and home.
If you want extra-storage and accessories in your laptop or PC so you take this. It can help expand the number of USB ports available on your PC. All your demands are met with it as it is a 7-port USB hub. It delivers up to 5k or 2x4k videos, 2 USB 3.0 ports – 5Gbps data-speed, USB-C port – up to 10Gbps data-speeds, up to 40Gb/s data-speed, SD/Micro-card reader – up to 104MB/s. Max 100W energy delivery to charger M-Book-Pro at high speeds. As per terms of accuracy, it is the best gadget for you.
- It comes with intelligent power-delivery.
- All your needs are done with this one hub.
- Its design is charming and simple to use.
- It delivers Max 100W power to charge the MacBook Pro at high speed.
- It is made from a high-quality polished aluminum alloy to protect it from overheating.
- It includes 2 male-ports created for M-Book Pro models.
Things We Like
- Many options( 7-port USB Hub) are available in a single gadget.
- It is a better-choice for high-speed information transfer.
- It has 1-year-warranty.
- It weighs only 59 g, which is very light to carry.
2. HP 1PM64AA USB-C Mini Dock
The HP Mini-Dock is Most advance and Fastest-Hub. Its textured design; portable-dock packs pass-through data, videos, and inter-Net. It comes with an outer display-drive with HDMI-support up to 1080pixel for 4K or VGA-support. If you’re someone who connects a lot of external-storage and accessories to your PC so this is an excellent gadget for you.
Pass-through-charging needs a notebook or tablets AC power adapter. AC-adapter is not included in this. LAN / WLAN switching is only supported on Windows 10 with select platforms. Before using these functions, please verify that the computer on your computer has the newest-bios controller drivers installed.
- It uses a lithium battery, which gives more energy.
- Charge your device while doing your job.
- Supports this networking management capability.
- It drives up to 4K with HDMI-support and promotes VGA up to 1080p.
- Can join to Gigabit-Ethernet via RJ-45-port and USB-CTM or USB-port.
Things We Like
- It comes with a 1-year-Warranty.
- It has multi ports available as per requirement.
- Battery backup is quite excellent in this.
- It’s easy to take.
3. Belkin USB-C Multimedia Hub
This allows you to operate the Inter-Net at high-speed. with 5Gbps speed. It is the perfect all-in-one solution for attaching multiple-devices to your PC.
Lead a seamless presentation or create your ultimate work-station, with this hub. It also supports and connects projectors, monitors, micro SD-cards, and thumb drives to your PC. It helps pass through energy up to 60W, eliminating the need to choose between port-expansion and energy. Also, with the 1GB Ethernet-port, you will always have a secure and secure Inter-Net connection. So it is number 1 on our list.
- It is compatible with Windows and MacOS-devices.
- It takes pass-through charging up to 60W.
- It provides a 5Gbps-data-transfer rate.
- It is tiny and robust-size.
- It just 109 grams in weight.
Things We Like
- It is a leader in innovation for 35 years.
- It has 2-year-warranty.
- It’s lightweight to take.
4. EKSA USB C Hub Adapter
The EKSA Best USB Hub power Adapter is Most Compact and Fastest-Hub intended explicitly for 2018/2017/2016 M-Book Pro. It also Compatible with both M-Book 13″ and 15″. The multiport adapter has come as the most integrated Multifunctional type c adapter out there. It’s along with Thunderbolt3, HDMI, two USB 3.0 ports, an SD/ MicroSD Card Reader. This USB C multiport-hub has an HDMI-display port, mini DisplayPort, and VGA port. Through which it is an option of mirroring your M-Book or PC-display in 1080p @ 30Hz 4k UHD resolution.
USB 3.0 ports / SD / MicroSD-data-transfer rates up to 5Gbps allow you to upload and download photos, videos, music, and other files quickly. In case you don’t have any extra space in your desktop so you take this, because It is slim and has a compact design that makes it portable and saves desktop space. going with your MacBook is accessible wherever you go.
- It enables you to experience all your needs, like video, file, and wired Ethernet.
- This USB Type-C port helps you to power your laptop continuously.
- It backing 5K or 2x4K video at 60Hertz.
- It is compatible with both MacBook13″ and 15″.
- It gives an information transfer rate up to 5Gbps.
- Thunderbolt 3 can support two 4K or one 5K-display.
- Thunderbolt 3 provides a stronger power supply for the device.
Things We Like
- It can transfer a 4K movie in less than 30 seconds.
- It comes two years warranty.
- Its quality is good, and it operates perfectly fine.
5. Ugreen USB C Hub
Ugreen Best USB-C Hub in India is a multi portal Type-C docking station. It is a helpful companion for USB Type-C laptops/smat-phones. It’s for M-book Pro 2017 2016, Dell Xps 15 13, HP Spectre/envy, Lenovo yoga 720, Chromebook, galaxy s9 s8.
If talking about the connectivity so Type C 3.1Adapter, 4K-HDMI, 3 USB3.0, 60 W PD Charge point also including in this. With 4K-HDMI you can easily join your PC to an outside monitor, projector with a max-support resolution at 3840 x 2160 4K, and fully suited with 2K and 1080p resolution. It allows capturing the details of the image in more substantial space so you can present your office task very clearly. With a smaller-size, these USB hubs can be easily put into your bag or backpack for the tour and using on the go. With exclusive multi-protection systems inside such as input and OP short-circuit-protection, high-temperature-protection, automatic current matching, etc.
- It comes with a high-performance chip.
- It has come with 4K HD-video OP.
- It has three superfast USB ports that transfer 5 Gbps of data.
- It is a helpful companion for USB-C-laptops and smartphones.
- It comes with a smaller size.
- It is fully suited to 2K and 1080pix resolution.
Things We Like
- You get this with a multi-protection system.
- It is created with aluminum-alloy.
- Easily enable you to join your laptop to an outer display, monitor, projector.
Things We didn’t like
- It does not support 4K-video OP at a 60hz.
- It does not bear two hard drives in the same period.
6. Tobo USB C Multiport Adapter
The Tobo 8 in 1 Type C-adapters allow you to join USB driver, external-disk to M-Book-Pro, and other port equipped devices. Its cable is perfect than normal cables. It comes with Lower-power consumption, quicker heat dissipation, and higher data transmission efficiency. Use advanced heat dissipation technology to extend the working life & provide excellent performance.
With this, you take High-Speed Power-Supply Up to 4.5W Max. It also promotes USB-flash drive, external hard-drive, KeyBoards, MP3 player, etc. It’s offering 10/100/1000-Mbps super-fast Gigabit-Ethernet performance over the RJ45-port. Quicker and more reliable than most wireless connections. Tobo Best USB Hubs are build-in smart chips and exclusive multiple-protection-systems to avoid over-current, over-voltage, short circuit, and over-heat for security and excellent performance.
If you want to join an external hard-drive, 4K screen, keyboards, and camera storage to your USB C devices, here’s a selection of the Tobo Best USB hubs!
- It is a multi-port-adapter that is tailored to your needs.
- It comes with a high-speed ethernet point.
- It also read the TF and SD-card.
- It backing Type-C-products, like Apple MacBook Pro 2017, Dell XPS 13, Google Chromebook.
- It has a medium distance for each slot.
- It comes with 4K Ultra HD-HDMI point.
Things We Like
- It is a Lower power-consumption device.
- It is the device of high-data transmission capability.
- Along with this, you have a warranty for three months.
7. Havit USB-C Hub
If you’re looking for extra USB ports on your laptop, then Havit has this good little 4-port USB hub that should meet your requirements. Supported by power distribution technology, the powered USB hub charges your laptop-faster, no matter the charging protocol of your laptop. Also, you turn one USB-C port into 4-port USB3.0 and one TYPE C PD Female-ports, for attaching with Type C charger that supports USB PD. It agreeable with USB 3.0, Work with the latest computers, and smart-devices with Type C USB ports. Backwards compatible with USB2.0 and USB1.1.
Also, it provides you Low-power consumption, high transmission speed up to 5Gbps,10-times quicker than USB2.0, spending less-time syncing. It is compatible with New M-book and another computer with Type C ports. Its unibody aluminum exterior is smooth and durable, effectively counteracts scratches, and deteriorates from repeated plugging. Its cable is longer than normal cables.
- It provides a quicker data-transfer option.
- It consumes less power.
- Its over-heat-protection, plug, and play are more comfortable to free use.
- It comes with 4-port that allows you to use up to 4-devices at the same period.
- In it, you will find a 4 port USB 3.0 hub.
Things We Like
- It is a premium, quality gadgets.
- It comes with the PD intelligent charging port.
- It is also compatible with the type C gadget.
8. HyperDrive NET 6 in 2 multiport USB C Hub
Get a better and more defined multiport-adapter for M-Book-Pro/ Mac Air with the all-new and impeccable HyperDrive Best USB hub. This the prime USB hub because it has specially designed for M-Book-Pro/ Mac Air. This provides a fairly good multifacet-choice.
The Hyperdrive-Hub for MacBook Pro/Air also carries power-delivery with undergoing charging. The precision-milled aluminum enclosure provides barrier-free, lengthy-performance for proper measures applicable to both the MacBook-Air and MacBook Pro. You can now join the MacBook Pro/ Air to an HDMI-display with 5K videos resolution, as well as work-with legacy USB3.1 accessories. If you need to add more content to your PC then you buy it.
- It is suited with 13″ and 15″ MacBook Pro 2016/2017/2018/2019 & new MacBook-Air 2018/2019.
- In this, you get high-resolution 4K-HDMI.
- It is capable of 40Gbps faster transfer data speeds.
- It provides 1000 Mbps Ethernet-port.
- It has six ports that cater to your needs.
- Connecting the Mac device to the M-Book via the SuperBook 1000 Mbps Ethernet-port.
- It also has two newest USB-ports with 5Gbps speed to charge you.
- It is just 45.4 g in weight.
Things We Like
- It is a quicker data transfer device.
- It is suited to MacBook Pro and Air.
- It also has a super-fast Rj45 Ethernet-port.
Things We didn’t like
- The USB-ports do not-support Apple Superdrive.
- USB ports will not charge an iPad.
- APFS not supported on iPadOS and Windows OS.
9. Purgo USB C Hub Adapter Dock
The Purgo USB-C Hub is specifically invented to extend the capabilities of your M-Book and increase versatility. It is the latest in our gadget collection. It created for the 2019-2016 M-Book Pro and the 2019/2018 M-Book Air.
It’s including with Gigabit-Ethernet, 4K-HDMI-video OP, a Thunderbolt3 port, 2 USB 3.0 ports, and an SD / TF-card reader. Plug and action to expand the capabilities of your M-Book and increase versatility. It has reached to a reliable wired-internet connection of up to 1000-Mbps. It also runs on the 10M / 100Mbps inter-Net. It has a good gadget for streaming movies and online gaming.
Its 4K HDMI-video OP is up to 1080pix @ 60 Hz up to 4K @ 30 Hz. It is convenient for extending a second-display or mirroring your M-Book Pro to a projector. Its Thunderbolt3 port full function allows you to join to Type C products. It supplies power to up to just 4.5W.
- It specially intended for M-Book Pro and M-Book Air.
- It comes with seven-ports that can be used all at once.
- Its Gigabit Ethernet port provides inter-Net connection reach to 1000Mbps.
- Its 4K-HDMI video output is up to 1080pixel @ 60 Hz up to 4K @ 30 Hz.
- It supports-SDHC, SDXC, Micro-SD, Micro-SDHC (UHS-I), Micro-SDXC (UHS-I) cards up to 104MB / S data-speeds.
Things We Like
- It gives you a high-speed data-transfer experience.
- It includes many options that suit your needs.
- It supplies energy to up to just 4.5W.
10. Motan 8-in-1 Type C USB Hub Adapter
The Motan 8-in-1 Type C Best USB Hub is a new-technology made up of advanced equipment that allows you to use multiple-options at the same-time.
With this, you are provided with 1 USB Ethernet Adapter, 1-Type-C USB-Hub Powered, 1 Vajra for HDMI output, 1 TF SD Card Slot, 1 SD Card Slot, 3 USB 3.0 Hub. It also applies to USB C Hub-Type-C laptops. It has a USB 3.0 hub for the fast-transfer of your file. Gigabit Ethernet allows you to access the inter-Net up to 1000Mbps faster. In addition to this, USB is also a more stable and fast wired internet connection. The other thing that I like about this USB-hub is that the USB cable is pretty long which provides greater reach.
attach your smartphone, hard drive, or other USB peripherals via the USB 3.0 Hub port — Transfer file between the computer and connected devices.
- It comes with a total of 8-ports that can be used all at once.
- It has 3 USB ports allowing you to join to USB flash drive, hard drive, key-Board, mouse, USB stick, MP3 player, etc.
- It backing two-cards reading at the same-Time.
- The built-in SD and TF slots allow you to access the contents and files of Memory-card and MicroSD reader.
- It is compatible and multifunctional, which allows you to carry it wherever you want to.
- If you want multiple options in this then this is the best USB hub.
Things We Like
- In this, if you want to mirror your screen to the external output, this can be done fastly with the help of the HDMI port.
- Its robustness and smart design make it one of the great options available in the supermarket.
Most Popular USB C Hub and Docks Brands in India
How To Choose USB-C HUB and Docks?
Number of Ports
USB Type-C docs have many ports for connecting your devices, including older-ports such as Type-A and Type-B. In that case, you should have a hub that can connect them to your new device. Most of them have multiple Port A connections, HDMI, Display-Port, and SD-card readers — and other ports. You need to check how many external devices you are connecting to it.
Data transfer speed
If you have a large file that needs to be transferred between the devices, your data-transfer speed should be high, or you will be annoyed while waiting for the transfer. You need to check Data-transfer speed also. An excellent USB Type-C hub provides a fast-data-transfer speed.
Our gadgets could also be charged using these USB hubs, but the charging-time differs. USB 3.1 offers 20V of energy delivery, and Thunderbolt 3.1 offers a precisely better charging-time, which makes it a better option.
With lots of ranges and varieties of products being released, their price varies significantly. If you need more functionalities and option through your gadget, it is well understood that you need to pay more. Have a rough idea about what all you need and how much can you pay!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a Type C hub?
With a single USB Type-C hub, you can connect USB Type-A ports, HDMI outputs, Ethernet jacks, and SD memory readers to the laptop.
2. What is USB C Dock?
USB hubs or docks will let you hook up multiple peripherals to a single USB-C port at once. If you’re looking for a more-powerful desktop docking option and your computer’s USB-C ports also support Thunderbolt3, you might consider a Thunderbolt3dock, which can connect to more monitors and transfer data faster.
3. How can I use USB Type C to HDMI?
The new Alt Mode requires a cable that has a USB Type-C connector on one end and an HDMI connector on the other. Connect the USB Type-C end to the port on your mobile, tablets, or laptop, then connect the HDMI end to your monitor or TV, and just like that, you can stream your screen from the mobile to the TV.