With the advent of new technologies and gadgets, Virtual Reality (VR) has become the intense need of the time.
VR technology gives you a feeling of travelling the world and experience great things without leaving home.
It gives you a 3D-experience and enriches the watching movies and gaming experience.
It attracts the youngsters and is demanded almost every part of the world in the 21st century.
You can easily use the virtual reality headsets on your latest smartphones and get an HD-experience of life.
VR helps you look around the virtual space as if you are present there with the help of virtual reality headset and motion tracking.
We have prepared a list of Best VR Headsets in India based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 VR Headsets in India 2021
Which are the Top 10 Best VR Headset in India 2021?
1. Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality Headset
Oculus is a famous brand in the field of gadgets and electronics. They designed products that are portable, built with the latest technology, easy to use and to jump into the world of virtual reality. It allows you to watch movie and video, plays your favourite games. It is the best VR headset in India.
The HD video files fill up the storage-space quickly. However, it doesn’t mean that you’re stuck with the in-built storage space. You can expand the storage-space using an External Hard Disk, and play more media.
- It comes with innovative qualities.
- It improves visual-clarity and diminishes screen door effects.
- The built-in speakers make it easy to share with any other person.
- It comes with a comfortable controller feature that is very useful for navigation and controls.
What We Like
- It is the top-rated VR Headset compared to the cheapest price-range devices.
- It comes with 32 GB RAM.
2. Irusu Play VR Plus Box with Headphones
It is the largest virtual-reality headset providers that provide feature-packed products with advanced-lenses. It has a strong-build for all in one mobile VR experience. You can enjoy 3D movies or games with the head-mounted display and give you a better VR-experience.
Enraciner VR comes with easy technology that makes it simple to use. You need to set the VR-headset to enjoys virtual-experience within seconds. It is one of the Best Virtual Reality Headsets as it is specifically designed to give a high-end performance.
- The product comes with three months of warranty.
- It has the complete audio and visual treat.
- It has complete audio, and video treats in a fun and affordable rate.
- It is the best VR headset comes with integrated adjustable headphones.
- It allows you to answer phone calls without taking out the mobile.
- It has HD Polarised lenses that provide you with the top-notch performance.
What We Like
- It is made of plastic.
- It is comfortable for the head.
- It has a quality lense.
- It provides in-built headphones.
- The quality of sound is excellent.
3. Procus Pro VR Headset
It provides a VR-experience closest to reality and immersion like no other. Its lenses lessen eye fatigue and lag, allowing you to experience immersive VR comfortably for a longer period of times.
It comes with an inbuilt headphone that provides immersive sound and gaming experience. This best VR Headset is made of highest quality material for better immersion. Its mobile holder panel dissipates the heat effectively. Thus, these are an excellent Mobile virtual reality Headsets available in the Indian market.
- It has good quality lenses for 100-120 degree FOV.
- The device comes with the high-quality PMMA lenses provide for a large field of vision.
- These lenses are perfect for people within 0-800 degrees myopia and 0-400 degree hyperopia.
- Its inbuilt headphones give immersive sound.
- It comes with the good adjustable VR glasses.
- It comes with inbuilt volume control and action button.
- Its inbuilt action buttons allow you to control apps without any external controllers or clippers.
- It’s an adjustable and secure tray for phones of different sizes.
What We Like
- Its built in button is great since it lets you operate the phone and adjust settings.
- You can watch favourite 3D movie by putting adjustable VR glasses.
What We Didn’t Like
- It is a bit pricey.
4. Irusu Mini 3D Headset with Bluetooth Remote
It is the lightest and strongest with 5.2 fold magnification for a better VR-experience. This best VR headset in India comes with ultra-superior HD optical lenses to take you in a different life. With its soft foam, it well fits your face.
You can use it for various purposes such as watching 360 videos, normal videos, playing VR games and side by side videos. It gets fitted easily according to the mobile screen size. Thus, this one is the hot-selling in the market at a nominal rate.
- It has a unique front mobile holder feature that holds a phone up to 6.4 inches.
- It has a 42 mm diameter lens with 5.2 fold magnification.
- It prevents visual fatigue and reduced deformity and glare.
- The product comes with three months of manufacturing warranty.
What We Like
- It is sturdy and light in weight.
- It perfectly fits on your face with a long-cushion for more extended periods.
- The device is highly compatible with iPhone and Android from 4.7 inches to 6.4 inches.
5. Procus ONE Virtual Reality Headset
These virtual reality headsets come with a solid build quality that provides comfort to the users. It provides a special virtual-experience by giving you optimum enjoyment. Since 2015, it is the better entertaining VR products.
It is the Best VR Headset in India because it is designed especially for VR enthusiasts and offers better quality by taking care of the comfort of there customer. It supports the majority of the VR applications. It has a gyroscope and works quite well with all the smartphones.
- It comes with high compatibility and connects with smartphone models with 4.7″- 6″ screen.
- It comes with a 40 mm lens that lets you enjoy an expanded field of view.
- It allows you to play movies, pictures, video games and phone apps.
- The product comes with an inbuilt button feature that allows you to access all the VR applications from the play store.
- It supports iOS, Android phones and other devices like the Lenovo K4 Note, Samsung, HTC, LG and a lot more.
- It comes with comfortable head support that keeps the device in place during moment and activity.
- It is powered with fully adjustable headbands that are suitable for many face types and head sizes.
- You can use earphones with it. It gives better access to virtual reality experience.
- It comes with a three-month replacement warranty.
What We Like
- The product is good and portable to use.
- It supports a different variety of phones and devices.
- With its lightweight-technology, the product is easy to carry at the time of travelling.
What We Didn’t Like
- The VR material is not soft and might cause little irritation or problem.
- The intensity of the voice is very low when connected with headphones and earphones.
6. Irusu Monster Headset with Remote Controller
It is the Best VR Headset in India with 42MM HD-lenses. Monster VR Headset has an excellent build that makes the user very comfortable while using. It comes with free remote and a built-in touch button.
It is a google certified cardboard maker. It comes with the best-quality that makes it very premium. You can use the product for longer duration without any strain and discomfort.
- It has a curved ergonomic design with front bezel.
- It lenses can be adjusted in two ways, i.e. InterPupillary Distance (IPD) adjustment and Focal Adjustment.
- It has ideal heat dissipating ventilation with removable front tray.
- It comes with a super face foam protector feature that gives total comfort.
- It comes with advanced Bluetooth remote and touch button.
- The virtual reality headset has slide slots for inserting earphone and charging.
What We Like
- It is comfortable to wear for the face.
- This virtual reality headset is simple to install and easily connects it with your smartphone.
- It provides the experience of watching the standard videos in 3D.
- It is available at the budget cost.
What We Didn’t Like
- There might be some disturbance with the sound.
- The holder of the mobile isn’t suitable for bigger mobiles.
7. Ocular Swift Fully Adjustable Headset
It has a fully flexible design that allows you to make necessary adjustments through lens distance adjustment mechanical knobs. This virtual reality headset designed for leading mobile-brands like Apple iPhone 6, Samsung, Xiaomi, Lenovo, Oneplus, Moto, LG, Nexus, Google Pixel etc.
Enjoy High-Definition IMAX Cinema Effect with this product. Its design is lightweight. It ensures performance along with the vision-protection. It also provides high light transmission through the lenses that make the image clearer and reduces the glare. Thus, if you love this device regularly, then this is perfect for you.
- It has easy connectivity with headphones. It enhances and amplifies the immersive 3D experience.
- The device has super-soft cushioning for your face.
- It has distortion-proof 42 MM HD lenses.
- It offers FOV of 100 degrees.
- It has well-placed ventilation holes for heat dissipation of the smartphone.
- It comes with elastic-head-strap. It is adjustable from three ends to distract pressure from the bridge of your nose.
What We Like
- It has an attractive and cool look that gives it a premium feel.
- It is comfortable to wear for long hours.
- It can be used for more extended generations.
- Its HD lenses reduce eye fatigue & eliminate the incidence of simulator sickness.
8. AuraVR Pro VR Glasses Headset with Remote Controller
This virtual reality headset as it is inspired by Google Cardboard and Oculus Rift. It has a unique design and a free Bluetooth gaming remote that makes it an excellent product available in the market. You can play VR games, watch 360 videos and 3D movies on your smartphone. It is geared for serious mobile gamers.
It is the perfect product to redefine your VR-experience. It is highly comfortable and supported by the 3-way adjustable head strap. It is undoubtedly great as it comes with adjustable focal length, 3-way-head-strap and a non sweating cushion for a satisfactory viewing highest immersive experience.
- The device comes with 42mm-lenses.
- It is made of high-quality plastic for making it more durable.
- It has 42mm-lens that are using improved nano coated optical glass.
- It is compatible with Android mobiles.
- It allows you to experience the better sound quality.
- It is comfortable and supported by a 3-way adjustable head strap.
What We Like
- It can give you a virtual reality experience.
- The virtual reality headset is compatible with both VR and non-VR game.
9. Adofys Shinecon 6.0 3D Virtual Reality Headset
It comes with a new handheld controller that seamlessly responds to organic, human movements in practical experiences. It lets the person enjoy virtual reality with more comfort and pleasure.
It offers high definition and right colour equivalent VR experience. It is the best VR headset that comes with quality leather and a powerful elastic sponge that absorbs all the weight from VR. It is specially designed to avoid the nose-pain issue.
- It comes with the big HD resin lenses.
- It can reduce the feeling of vertigo and provides you with higher resolution imaging and colour visual event.
- It comes with multifunctional buttons.
- It comes with 720° surrounded hi-fi stereo headphone.
- It has extra soft and breathable leather padding.
- It has adjustable pupil distance, object distance and focus-distance for a better and faster-watching experience.
- It has a T shaped strap that is of lightweight material.
- It comes with eye-protection and comfortable to be smooth and purified.
What We Like
- It makes you comfortable and decreases the pressure around your eyes, face and head.
- It has an adjustable headband that is suitable for different people.
- It can easily fit as per your mobile screen size.
- The virtual reality headset is comfortable to use and wear.
- It is made to fit peoples nose perfectly.
10. mbamarsal Virtual Reality Glasses 3D VR Box Headsets
It is uniquely designed from in-depth-research, industry experience and customer feedback. It comes with a 42mm diameter-spherical nano-coated optical resin lens. With the resin-lens, it will prevent you from visual fatigue and dizziness for long-time. It gives you the ease of usage by letting you put your smartphone in the 3D glasses with ease.
It comes with the most high-quality ABS plastic that makes it more durable. With amazing VR glasses, it gives you an immersive experience by allowing you to enjoy 3D games or movies. With 100 inches big screen at the distance of 3m, it gives you pleasant feeling by delivering you super 3D-picture effect. Thus, it is the good way to get into virtual-reality with comfort & satisfaction.
- The weight of the device is 299 gram.
- Its dimension is 22 x 19 x 12 cm.
- It supports 3D video and VR game.
- It comes with the adjustable head-strap.
- It lowers down the distortion to the maximum while magnifying the images.
- It is perfect for people myopia under 600-degreed.
- It allows you to search for “3D split screen” to find suitable videos to play.
- It comes with the removable front lid & air vents for heat dissipation in case your phone gets heated during the longer usage hours.
- This virtual reality headset is compatible with iPhone or Android phones.
- It is built with large FOV that provides a broader viewing-angle of between 95 to 100 degrees as compared to others.
- The brand provides ten days of replacement warranty from the date of order.
What We Like
- It suits all face-types.
- It provides a broader view.
- It gives you a smooth and easy operation.
Best VR Headset Brands
How to Choose a VR Headset?
There are a lot of options available in the market that make it tough to find a quality product. Many features come into consideration when it comes to buying a perfect Virtual Reality (VR) Headset. Choose a VR Headset that satisfies all your needs. In this section of this article, we have mentioned some important factors that you have to consider while purchasing the product.
VR sets come with various price-tags starting from Rs 500 to Rs 45000 range. It comes in three varieties that are cheap, mid and high-end products.
Below is the list of selected things that one needs to look upon before buying the Virtual Reality headsets (VR). We hope these factors will help you to find suitable products.
The foremost thing that one must check is the material in which VR-headsets were manufactured. It comes in three types of range.
Low-End VR Headset: If you’re looking for the cheap headset, then Google Cardboard is the most preferred one. They are easily portable. The design is lightweight, but you won’t feel much comfortable.
Mid-Range Headsets: These are more comfortable than the cheap ones. It is more convenient than google-cardboard. It comes with better screen resolution and external water supply. You can also carry it easily while travelling.
High-End Headsets: They comes with a laser tracking system that makes it an excellent VR Headset to play video games. It comes with high-technology that enriches your experience.
Compatibility With Smartphone
The quality of the VR headset depends on the model of smartphone and Pc you own. It entirely depends on which company’s phone you are using. If you are using the latest-technology phone, then you need new VR gear for your phone.
For Samsung galaxy phone go for Samsung gear, and you must also check whether your phone fits the supported screen sizes.
In the case of iPhones, you can attach it with Google headsets.
Also, before buying, make sure your phone has a built-in motion sensor that can track your moments.
Field of View (FOV)
Field of View is the vision of the human eye that brings great brightness and depth up to 180 degrees. You can use it without moving your eyeballs.
FOV is expressed as viewing an image and video at a 360-degree rotational angle. A low FOV headset produces an immersive sound, whereas high FOV gives you a captivating and a real feel. The Google-Cardboard Headsets have a FOV that ranges from 90 to 120 degree.
You must choose the one that must satisfy all your requirements.
Quality of Lenses
To get clear visibility of images or videos, one must look for the topmost nice quality. If the quality of the lens isn’t right, then it may ruin the view.
The lenses should be of 42mm in diameter and are made with eco-friendly materials.
You can pick the virtual reality headset depending upon how much amount you want to spend. You can choose the VR that match your basic needs, like watching movies, videos, playing games and listening to music. Don’t invest your money in a cheap quality product.
Buy the VR that comes with high performance and outstanding functionalities such as call answering button, camera bundle, wireless sound virtual reality headset, built-in microphone. Check all the elements in details before purchasing a headset.
Controlling VR is the most necessary function that connects VR-Headsets with mobile phones. They work with just one built-in button and have less interactivity.
It only works with Androids as other sets come with a remote. VR also comes with the touch-features, but in cases, you find difficulty in handling. With just one single touch button, you can operate everything and would like to enjoy the virtual reality by using these controllers. You can charge a VR Headset using a Power Bank.
The VR sets come with simpler and stylish designs and also identifies its physical component. The design is the first thing that one check before buying a virtual reality headset. If you are not fond of hardware design, then you can go for the model with excellent functionality.
Always buy the branded device. The most reputed brand provides warranty as well as the customer-care service for product related queries or issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is the Meaning of VR?
VR is a digital-technology that gives you an exposure to the 3D world. You can view the artificial world without going anywhere.
You can watch movies, videos (sports, fitness, entertainment), listen to music, and play your favourite game.
With its help, you can virtually visit many places without travelling anywhere.
2. How to Use The Best VR Headset on Android Phone?
The virtual reality headset comes with a few basic guidelines that help to guide you on how to use it.
- First, use the Matterport VR or Oculus application if you are using Samsung Gear VR. Go to the library and opens it if you are using the Google Cardboard. For the Samsung Gear VR, hold the headset at a slight angle to connect the smartphone into the Samsung Gear VR connector.
- Insert the smartphone into the virtual reality headset.
- Navigate and starts the option. It takes 5 seconds for the Matterport VR application to load.
- Adjust the focus on the Gear VR to get a clear picture.
3. How to Watch Videos on Android With VR Headsets?
You need to follow the given instructions to deal with virtual reality headset.
- First, assemble google cardboard.
- Open the youtube app and selects it from the downloads.
- Hold the virtual reality headset up to your eyes and adjust the lens according to the clarity of the image.
- Tap the play button to play the playback.
4. What Is the Google Cardboard App?
It is a VR platform developed by Google for use with a smartphone. The cardboard viewer is used as a low-cost system. It increases interest and development in VR applications.