A modern modular kitchen needs every necessary item that makes the cooking comfortable.
Wet Grinders are the helping hands for the food makers. The wet grinders or mixer grinder are useful in making a paste of lentils or raw materials.
Not only this, many Indian dishes or some batters needs preparation. An electric wet grinder does the grinding process and prepares the mixture out of any raw material with the help of water.
With the help of it, you can make an excellent thick paste to cook delicious foods.
In these, you can make purees, crush different grain, beans, and nuts.
We have prepared a list of the Best Wet Grinder in India on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 10 Wet Grinders in India for Kitchen
|Wet Grinder||Capacity in Litres||Watts|
|Elgi Perfect S||2||150|
|Elgi Ultra Dura+||1.25||85|
|Preethi WG 908||2||150|
|Butterfly Rhino Plus||2||150|
Which are the Top 10 Best Wet Grinders in India 2021?
1. Elgi Ultra Perfect S 2-Litre Wet Grinder
It is another model that offers Dish-shaped Multi Utility drum with attachments.
This best wet grinder has a long-lasting, and lightweight structure that does the complete processing. Its is useful for a healthy and rust-free mixture. This grinder provides the best Beep alert with auto shut off function.
- Its stainless steel drum is useful in storing and preparing good stuff.
- It comes with two litres of capacity.
- This 2-litre wet ultra mixer comes with a five-year guarantee.
- It comes with 150 watts of the motor.
- It comes with a cleaner that makes it easy to clean the conical stones.
What We Like
- It helps to prepare a good dough.
- It is light in density and easy to handle.
- It is one of the good home appliances.
- It produces less noise while grinding.
What We Didn’t Like
- It takes more than 25 min.
2. Elgi Ultra Dura+ 1.25-Litre Wet Grinder
It is packed with a conical grinding stone to reduce the heat while oppressing. It can effectively crush rice flour, ground urad dal, salt, fenugreek seeds for cooking delicate and fuzzy idli.
It contains a powerful motor. Now you don’t need to worry about the storage of paste into another container; it provides Multi-Utility Drum to store the powder after processing.
This best wet grinder has a sleek and stylish design. It is a great appliance to enhance the decor of the cooking area. Its package involves Coconut Scrapper for grating it fine for mouth-watering chutneys. Its Atta Kneader accessory kneads the flour with right consistency to retain the authentic taste in paranthas, puris and rotis.
- This dura 1.25-litre wet grinder comes with a five-year warranty.
- It is enduring and easy to use for the mess.
- It comes with AISI detachable drums made of steel that prevent it from rust.
- It comes with an 85-watt motor that gives the best result.
- Its a heavy-duty device that saves the battery from heating and keeps the pace steady.
- It comes with 1.25 L capacity that makes it best for grating.
- It comes with a batter cleaner attachment that helps to remove it quickly.
- It has a virgin shockproof and rustproof frame.
What We Like
- It comes with better durability and aspect.
- It is easy to assemble and use.
- It is lightweight and gives long-lasting performance.
- It has the best kind of grindstones.
What We Didn’t Like
- It creates a little bit of sound while functioning.
3. Elgi Ultra Grind+ Gold 2-Litre Table Top Wet Grinder
This Wet Grinder is the good choice for your family if you are looking for an ideal wet grinder. It can be your better cooking companion. It comes with food grade ABS plastic and detachable stainless steel drum.
The multi-utility drum comes with batter cleaner that may enrich the cooking experience. This mixer grinder comes with extra attachments like coconut grater and flour kneader. In India, it is in the best selling list.
- It comes with a 5-year warranty.
- It comes with a 2L capacity of a wet jar.
- It comes with a 150-watt powerful engine that experiences a better crumbling.
- Its stainless steel drums are used to store the batter for more extended periods.
- The wet grinder keeps the pace-heavy and doesn’t heat the batter.
- It comes with greater efficiency and makes the dough soft and fluffy.
- It comes with noiseless and vibration-free performance.
- It comes with Patented Conical grinding stone that results in better batter output and less wear and tear of the grain.
What We Like
- The wet grinder is lightweight and comes with better durability.
- The machine creates less noise while working as matched to other wet mixers.
- This 2-litre table top grinder continues to work smoothly.
- It is a versatile stock in comparison to the other appliances.
- The conical stones work as a pro without much wear and tear.
4. Ponmani NanoTech Plastic Table Top Grinder
It comes with easier and faster cooking formula. The tabletop of a wet grinder is made of plastic. The sleek and trendy grinder occupies less space. It comes along with Atta kneader and scraper. This grinder in India has a great demand.
This best quality product is the perfect choice for your cooking area. Its enhanced features and super friendly operations allow you to cook your favourite meals with ease. You can make dosa, idli, vada at your home.
- The warranty is of 5 years on the product and one year on the engine.
- Its capacity is 2 litres.
- It consumes 180 Watts of power.
- It includes coconut grinder, scapula, atta kneader, and user manual.
- Its induction motor gives you long-lasting performance.
- It works on 220 volts.
5. BEC ABS Stainless Steel Plus 2L Table Top Wet Grinder
It is the stainless steel wet grinder which provides better taste with the way you want. This wet grinder provides an additional option as coconut scraper and atta-kneader. It is the excellent grinder for grinding wet lentils, pastes, dosha batters.
The body of the grinder is made of high-quality ABS material and cook your meals without any hassle. It has a uniform pressure that ensures the right processing with safe conduct. It gives you full control over your cooking.
- It has a capacity of 2 litres.
- Its power consumption is 150 Watts.
- It comes with five years of manufacturing assurance.
- The body of the grinder is made of ABS material.
- It has a detachable SS drum and a roller stone assembly.
- It has a uniform grinding pressure.
- It comes with a motor speed of 1440 rpm.
- The power requirement of these wet grinders is 210-230V.
- The power consumption of grinder is 150 W.
- Its volume is 8 kgs.
6. Preethi WG 908 2 L Grinder
It is the ultimate brand for buying wet grinders. Wet Grinder is a new technique to grind any ingredient. You can make a fine paste of soaked grains & lentils. It has an elegant design that adds charm in the kitchen decor.
The grinder allows you to make healthful and fresh Indian dishes daily. It has modern technology with a blend of traditional and authentic taste. It gives optimum and excellent results in less time. It comes with a high-quality material that makes this grinder more durable for a long time.
- It has an advanced ventilation system to cool down the content.
- It distributes uniform heat to retain the authentic taste with 28% higher nutrition.
- It saves 48% of space on your pantry shelf.
- It utilises 150-Watt of power.
- Its power requirement is 230 Volts with 50 Hz frequency.
- It provides a single-phase high torque-induction motor.
- The capacity of the drum size is of 2 litres. It can easy to hold a large number of wet ingredients.
- The guarantee is of 2 years on the product.
- The guarantee is of 5 years on the motor.
- Its stainless steel drum can rotate at the speed of 120-130 RPM.
- It ensures Bi-directional grinding with patented technology.
- It offers PVC insulated three core, flex cord with plug top.
What We Like
- It is simple to operate.
- Its motor comes with thermal overload protector for adding safety.
7. Elgi Ultra Perfect+ 2-Litre Wet Grinder
It is the Best Wet Grinder in India that has a shiny look that makes your kitchen shine brighter and classy. This wet grinder comes with a better structure that generates less heat while working, that results in fermentation rise. It has an electronic timer with a buzzer which alerts you when the process is complete.
It gives easy and smooth operation with minimum efforts while grinding. With powerful attributes, it meets all the needs of wet grinding. It takes less space by its compact composition. Thus, it is an absolute blend of health and taste.
- It comes with a 10-year warranty.
- It has two litres of storage capacity for grinding.
- It has a 150-watt engine, makes it comfortable for use.
- It has drums made up of food-grade stainless steel that is comfortable for more extended periods.
- It comes with an alarm and auto-switch off time.
- It comes with a cleaner and efficiently cleans the batter from conical stones.
- This grinder comes with multiutility drums in which you can easily store the mix-up after the process.
What We Like
- The quality of the wet grinder is good.
- You can quickly grind small quantities.
- It takes 10 to 15 minutes to prepare for the batter.
- It has an AISI 304 stainless steel drum that is rust-resistant.
What We Didn’t Like
- The noise generated may be a bit noisy.
- It’s slow to make the paste.
- It is one among the better quality appliance.
8. Butterfly Smart 150-Watt Table Top Grinder
It can make your work easy and comfortable in the kitchen. It is packed with futuristic technology to serve you mouth-watering creamy pastes and dosha batters etc.
Tabletop Wet Grinders and Tilting Wet Grinders are straightforward to install. The Tilting wet grinder makes it more accessible to pour the batter into a different container.
This is perfect for small families and those who intend to cook small amounts of wet batter regularly.
- It comes with a powerful single-phase torque motor that requires 150-Watt of power.
- The warranty is of 2 years on the motor.
- It includes non-breakable transparent lids.
- Its capacity is of 2 litres.
- Its input supply lies between 220 and 240 Volts.
- It has two cylindrical stones that make the mixture fluid and creamy.
- It provides the best dough kneader along with coconut scrapper.
- Its body is heat-resistant due to good material.
- Its cover protects the motor from damage.
- Its ventilator control excessive heat & saves the machine from overheat & overloading.
What We Like
- It is compact & durable. You can hold it in your hand at the period of cleaning.
- Its outer body is smooth that quickly clean up with a soft cloth.
9. Butterfly Rhino 2-Litre Table Top Grinder
It is the Best Wet Grinder made up of top-class stainless steel that remains rust-free after the regular use. The transparent lid of the grinder allows you to check out the grinding at various stages. The material of grinder is made of food-grade material. In India, it is used in most of the houses.
This 2-litre table top wet grinder also comes with the safety lock to prevent any mishaps. It has a simplistic look that allows you can use it with secure handling. It has a drum that is made up of good constitute.
- It comes with a two-year warranty.
- It comes with two separate compartments for processing.
- It is made up of ABS synthetic.
- It comes with a safety lock that prevents accidents.
- Its easy layout allows you to get a secure grinding.
- It has 150-watt low power consumption motor.
- It has 20-minute of operating time for wet mixing.
- It’s 1300 RPM assures faster result.
What We Like
- It is portable and convenient in size.
- The stainless steel body remains rust proof.
What We Didn’t Like
- It gives a burning smell if used for the first time.
- The machine starts getting heated after some time.
- It isn’t a good quality output.
10. Butterfly Rhino Plus 150-Watt Grinder
It has an advanced technology that gives great assistance for food lovers. Its frame has a heat resistance and shockproof base.
It is durable and ensures the best trouble-free working. This best wet grinder has a torque single phase motor.
The arm lid is made up of the best polycarbonate material. It is unbreakable and transparent. Its SS detachable drum gives smooth performance.
- It comes with the capacity of two litres and makes a smooth and fleecy batter.
- The single griding takes 20 min.
- It’s body act as heat resistance and shockproof.
- It comes with a pack of 3 jars, makes it more flexible to prepare the dough.
- Its coconut scraper helps you to scrap the complete shell within a short period.
- It comes with the best overload protection that prevents from any mishap.
- It is designed in such a way that you can clean and maintain.
- Its compact pattern is best suited for small areas.
What We Like
- It comes with three jars.
- It works very smoothly.
What We Didn’t Like
- This grinder makes so much noise.
- The total performance of the grinder is not impressive.
Most Popular Wet Grinder Brands
- Ponmani Nano
Other Models That You May Consider
- Panasonic MK-SW200BLK Wet Grinder
- Pigeon Platino 12726 Wet Grinder
How to Choose the Wet Grinder?
Choosing the Wet Grinders among hundreds of options is not an easy task. You should know the different types of wet grinders available on the market before deciding to buy.
There are three types in the market.
- Regular Wet Grinder
- Table-Top Wet Grinder
- Tilting Wet Grinder
An individual must keep in mind these factors and points before buying a Wet Grinder.
It is the main feature that comes in mind before making any decision to purchase. It depends on the number of family members. It becomes essential to decide the right drum capacity choice.
For a small family, you need a 1.25L capacity grinder, 1.5L capacity for medium family, and 2L capacity for a large family.
Efficiency of Energy
The feature makes the product saves energy. It is better to check if wet grinder offers the extra energy-saving feature.
Grinding Stone Quality
The modern mixers don’t use stones made of granite as compared to the traditional ones. They work on electric, and you need to make sure as to choose the high quality of the stone. They are having 2 to 3 grinding stones. Though the three stone grinder is faster and gives high performance.
Before selecting any grinder, one must check for the warranty. Always review the product that comes with a more significant guarantee time.
Size and Weight
The weight and size matters when it comes to buying the appliance. Try looking for the grinder that fits your kitchen size. If you have a small pantry, then opt for a lightweight grinder as compared to the large one.
It comes in different shape, size, and colours that one can pick depending on the choice. Select the best option as per your room design and taste.
Everyone wants an engine that works in the kitchen for longer without any hindrance. A product with high power provides better efficiency.
It further helps to save time, energy, and resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Does a Wet Grinder Work?
Wet Grinders consists of granite stones. The stones inside a metal drum rotate with the help of an electric machine.
In other words, Wet Grinder is an appliance primarily used for grinding grains for preparing a paste or batter.
It is usually seen in Indian kitchens for making south Indian dishes such as dosa, idli, uttapam, etc.
2. How to Clean a Wet Mixer?
The process of cleaning the wet grinder is easy and troublefree. It is necessary to clean the wet grinders after the use.
Below are some tips for cleaning it:
- Remove the grinding stones with the holder stick and hold it under running water.
- Take a brush to clean off the sticky batter from the nooks and corners of the grinders.
- Clean it with a wet cloth and then dry it.
- Dry all the parts once its cleaned and assemble all the parts of the machine.
3. What is the Difference Between Grinder and Blender?
A grinder is a home appliance that sometimes confuses with the Blender. It helps you in a variety of things like grinding, mixing raw and cooked meals and other stuffs.
The blender is used to bring the food ingredients into liquid form. It helps to make smoothies, soups, and cocktails.